= 59 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Grandline rappers already arrived at Secret Society. Ja Mezz, Boy Wonder, Geeks and Crybaby joined the guys from XVOI. Paloalto was on the DJ deck with Wegun, Pumkin, Hashmate and TK. Royalclass arrived early and settled on a corner with members of Rockbottom. Cream Villa came a little while after them. Half of Buckwilds were already there. They were still expecting the people from HIGHGRND, Bulhandang, Amoeba and Brand New. AOMG and Cohort were already calling and inviting other people to come.

"Yo, Ja Mezz. Is your crew coming?" asked Uglyduck.

"Yeah. ing Nash and Jin Dotgae were still asleep when I called," answered Ja Mezz.

"You're too harsh on Dotgae oppa," said a female voice.

It was Kasper and she walked in with Heize, Sway.D, Sik-K, DinDin, Changmo and Jolly.V. They all greeted each other.

"Hey! Looks like Young Lion already met Hana Kim," shouted Zico. "He posted a photo of them on Instagram."

"Saw that. Have they met before?" asked Giriboy.

"It looks like that," said Lil Boi.

Gray heard them talking and looked through his own Instagram. It was a selca of Hana leaning her head on Young Lion's shoulder, both of them smiling. The caption went as:

"Finally spent time with the girl I wished was my sister. Saranghae C @hanadashsee :)"

The photo already had 38 likes. And he was amazed at some of the comments.

@ji_aann that's the same girl Gray-ssi was with!
@seeyouthrough she looks popular.
@hee_eun_ahn you can pass as siblings. :D
@loveeunah i'm jealous. T^T

But Gray's attention was caught by Hana's own comment.

@hanadashsee I love you, too, J ! Thank you for the time. I'll miss your hugs. <3

Fana told him that they left Hana with Young Lion and Donutman. He knew those two and he trusted them. But he didn't know they were actually friends. How did that happen? He thought. He was starting to get jealous.

While they still waited for the others, Gray grabbed his jacket and asked to go. "I have to fetch Hana," he said.

"Fetch her or take her away from Hojae?" laughed Uglyduck. Gray only rolled his eyes at him.

"What about Jean?" asked Jay.

"Elo's gonna fetch her," answered Elo.

"Is that why he left early?" asked Vasco.

"Yeah. I made him fetch Hoody, too," said Coke Jazz.

"You are one amazing boyfriend," said Simon D.

"We'll be back soon. Make sure the party's already going when we arrive," said Gray.

"Why don't we start now?!" said CJamm. "Yo DJ Wegun! Drop my song! I'm hyped!" he shouted at the people on the deck. Wegun raised a thumb then started playing "Good Day".

Cjamm ran to the deck and joined the group. The hyungs just shook their heads in amusement. CJamm will always be the guy that never loses energy. Gray went ahead and got in his car. The dog cafe isn't too far from Secret Society. He could still drop by a gift shop and buy Hana something. Her only problem was how to lose Young Lion and Donutman so he could go solo with her.

"Aish. Who cares? She deserves to be with her friends as well," he told himself as he started the engine.