= 11 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"So, what do you think about the girls?" asked Jay.

"They're cool," said Loco.

"Yeah," said Uglyduck nodding.

"For someone who's just 21, Hana looks fine, don't you think?" said Jay with a smile.

"She's beautiful," said Gray while looking out the window.

"Someone obviously looks attracted," Jay teased Gray. "Did she pass your ideals?"

"Nice body. Nice eyes. Nice lips. That's what you said in your first interview, right?" laughed Uglyduck.

"And Hana is all of that. She sounds smart, too. She's a great catch, Sunghwa hyung," said Jay.

"Come on. I just said she's beautiful. That doesn't mean I like her. And besides," paused Gray as he shifted in his seat. "She's too young for me," he grinned.

"Come on. Age is just a number. Try and date her," said Jay.

"It's been a while since you dated someone, hyung. You're always busy," said Uglyduck.

"Look who's talking," laughed Gray.

"Hyung, I have a reason not to date. I'm ugly. You? You're a pretty boy," said Uglyduck defending himself.

"Hana's a total package," said Jay nodding to himself. "if you don't want to, why don't you try and date her, Loco? She said you were her favorite," said Jay looking at him through the frontview mirror.

Loco smiled at the thought and shifted his hat. "I don't know, hyung. But I was happy to know I was her favorite. It feels nice to meet a fan like her," he said smiling. "Can we really date?"

"That's fine. We'll back you up, man," laughed Jay. "Come on. We're here. Do you see the others?"

Gray immediately got off the car when Jay pulled up the parking area. He was pissed by their topic earlier. What if Loco does go out on a date with Hana? There's a possibility she'll fall for him. Loco's a cool person and he's her favorite. That can't be.

"What the hell am I thinking?" he grumbled to himself as he kicked on a rock he saw.

"Are you all right, oppa?" a voice behind him said. It was Hana looking at him with slight worry.

"I'm fine," he pretended to smile. "Never been happy like this," he said smiling with open arms.

She looked at him with a smile then shook her head slightly. "You sometimes really look weird, oppa," giggled Hana which made Gray pout.

They entered a not-so-fancy restaurant that served Korean food. They were led to a long table that could seat all of them. Hana sat right beside Jay, Jean on her left who was beside Hep. To Hana's surprise, Gray sat right across her with Elo and Loco on either side of him.

"So VV:D Crew are always together," said Jean in amusement.

"Always," smiled Elo at her.

"Do you want to meet Zion.T hyung? And Crush?" asked Loco.

"Crush?! omo... I'd love to!" said Hana obviously getting excited at the thought.

"You like Crush?" asked Jay.

"Who wouldn't?" said Hana. "He's just... So adorable and amazing," she said.

"y guy," commented Pumkin.

"We can ask them to meet up with us one day," offered Gray.

"Thank you!" said Hana in pure delight. Gray prided himself in making her smile.

"Hey. Can we take some selcas while waiting for the food?" asked Jean.

Everyone took their phones out and started taking videos and selcas with each other. Since Hana was right beside Jay, they've had a few selcas before the others approached her.

Gray was taking one of his signature self videos when he thought of taking one of the girls. "Jean-ssi! Look at the camera," he said pointing his phone at her. "This is my fan, Jean-ssi, from the Philippines," he said. Jean smiled but then hid her face with her hands laughing. Gray laughed and moved it to catch Hana. "This is Jean's bestfriend, Hana-ssi. She likes Loco," he said. Hana rested her chin on her hand and smiled at the camera. Gray didn't show it but he felt his cheeks burn the moment Hana smiled straight at the camera. It's like she had a big ball of good vibes around her and it was reaching him. He was happy just looking at her smile. He'll have something to watch if he ever misses her.

"Say something," instructed Simon D.

Hana contemplated on what to say but finally started. "Annyeong Gray oppa! I hope you always smile. AOMG!" she said with energy while pumping her fists.

Everyone else started to shout "AOMG" and did the hand sign. Gray caught everything. Just in time, too, the food they ordered came. Loco and Elo watched the video as Gray replayed it.

"Will you post that video oppa?" asked Hana.

"Huh?" said Gray in surprise. He was busy admiring Hana in the video that he didn't understand what she said.

"Will you post that video?" repeated the girl in front of him.

"Oh. Yeah. Maybe," he answered unsurely.

"Eh? I hid my face," pouted Jean.

"Not our problem," said Elo sticking his tongue out cutely.

"You are so mean," sneered Jean at Elo.

"You were cute in the video, Hana-ssi," said Loco.

"Oh. Thank you," smiled Hana. She felt her cheeks burn that she immediately looked down at her food, gently biting her lips. A compliment from her bias. "Omo..." she whispered.

Gray saw how Hana bit her lips and he felt jealous at how one compliment from Loco could make her blush. What was he doing wrong?

The night continued with them eating and talking. Gray managed to forget about his admiration with the girl in front of him throughout their dinner. Both the girls have become comfortable with all of them and started to call everyone oppa.

"I don't want you to call me oppa," said Simon D. "Call me 'Papa Ssam'," he told Hana.

"Eh?" reacted Jay.

"What? Me and Pumkin are the oldest here. It's nice to have someone treating us like their dads or something," said Simon D. "Oppa is just for those who want me to be their boyfriend. Do you want me as your boyfriend, Hana-ssi?" he asked the youngest in the group with a flirtatious grin.

"You could be an amazing boyfriend but nah," smiled Hana. "I'll call you Papa Ssam."

"Good girl. Everyone, meet my aegi, Hana," smiled Simon D raising another shot of soju in his hands.

Some of the boys started drinking. Jay, Gray, Elo and Wegun remained sober as they can be. The girls were offered shots but they kindly rejected as Hana does not drink. An hour later, they all decided to go home. Jay offered to give the girls a ride back to their hotel. Gray went with them while Elo and Wegun took care of the others.

It was quiet inside the car. Jean was already yawning. They've been awake since 7am and it's already 10 in the evening. Hana was still fully awake, especially after she caught Gray looking at her through the frontview mirror.

"You girls have a good night's sleep, okay?" said Jay when they arrived in front of the hotel, dropping them off.

"We will. It's been an amazing day. Thank you," said Hana bowing, Jean doing the same.

"It's been amazing with you, too," smiled Gray.

"Hey. Will you be at the Rapbeat Show tomorrow night?" asked Jay. "We're gonna be performing."

"Yeah. We heard about it. Can we buy the tickets at the venue?" asked Hana.

"Nah. Don't bother. We'll just take you backstage and it'll be all fine," said Jay.

"Oh. Thanks but... We're fine. We can buy tickets instead," said Jean.

"No. Just leave it to us, okay?" said Jay.

"We've got you," said Gray. The two girls only smiled and thanked them.

"So, we'll pick you up from here at around 5pm. We have mic checks so we have to be early. You can meet the other rappers who are gonna be on the show," said Jay.

"5pm sounds good," smiled Jean.

"Okay. See you tomorrow," said Jay with a wave as he walked to his the driver's side.

Jean started to walk aimlessly into the hotel. Hana stayed and waved to Jay. Gray was still standing next to her.

"It was a great day, Hana. Thank you," he smiled.

"No. Thank you. To all of you. This day was amazing," she answered. "You have to go. We'll see you tomorrow. Good night oppa," she said waving at him then back at Jay Park, who was now waiting for Gray to get in the car.

The two men watched as the two girls walked inside the hotel and out of their sight. Gray stayed standing beside the car looking at the girls.

"Better take your eyes of her before she melts, hyung," said Jay with a smirk as he opened the door, got in and started the engine.

Gray got in and put his seatbelt on. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Come on. You've been staring at her all day. She got you, didn't she?"

"Shut up."

"You're too obvious."

"No, I'm not."

"No need to be shy with me. It's like we're not friends. Falling for someone is natural."

"Which always happens to you."

"I like a lot of girls, okay? But I haven't fallen in love again yet. That's different."

"I thought it was the same for you."

"Ah. You know me. Love is a serious thing. But hyung, seriously. Stop fronting. Do you like her?"

"I-I don't know. Maybe... I'm just attracted to her."

"She's beautiful, isn't she? Wegun said he likes her face, too. Simon D hyung obviously likes her, too."

"Everyone does. I have too much competition," laughed Gray.

Jay laughed along but cleared his throat afterwards. "But hyung, seriously," he said. "You gotta keep your head straight. Think twice before you really fall for her. Meeting her is a one-time thing. We don't know when we'll see them again. You won't be able to take care of her."

Gray remained silent through the rest of the ride. He was older than Jay but he obviously said the right things. "Should I really not fall for her?" he thought to himself.