= 25 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

ChaCha was at the studio doing some work. He didn't join the show. There was no need to. He didn't even rap. Hep was at the staff room. Just the two of them. Their two CEOs went home after their show since they were to drunk to even say where they were. He was running late on his deadlines so a few extra hours in the studio wouldn't hurt.

"Aren't you going home yet?" asked Chacha as he walked out of his studio to the staff room.

"Not yet. I have to finish these designs for Jay's album," answered Hep not taking his eyes off his computer.

"Did you hear what happened at the show earlier?" asked Chacha.

"Which one? Jay removing his shirt and revealing half of his ? Yeah. Heard it. He does it every show," said Hep with a laugh, stretching his arms up.

"Well, yeah. But it's different this time," said Chacha. "Pumkin said Gray got into a fight."

Hep looked at him with wide eyes. "No way. The guy's harmless," he said standing up.

"That's what I thought, too," answered ChaCha. "I really want to know what happened. Want to have a drink?"

They heard some clicking coming from the door. It only happens when someone is trying to get in entering the door's passcode. The two looked at each other and waited for whoever it was to get in.

"Who should that be?" asked ChaCha walking to the door.

It opened and a surprised Gray greeted them stopping just at the door. "Chacha...," he said.

"Aren't you supposed to be home right now?" asked the taller man.

Hana was right behind Gray and she tilted his head to peek inside. "ChaCha," she greeted.

"Oh. Hi, Hana!" he said with a smile.

The two entered the office. Gray offered her to take a seat on the sofa. Hana did. ChaCha looked at Hep with wonder. The other just raised his shoulder.

"Why are you here?" Hep asked Gray in his broken Korean.

"Or rather," said Chacha walking to his studio. "Why are you two together? You should've been at home right now, Gray."

"We were just walking around. I asked if she wanted to drop by here," he answered.

"It's already late. You should be sleeping, Hana," said Hep in English.

"I-I couldn't sleep. Gray oppa wanted to talk so here we are," answered Hana in English.

Gray sat beside Hana and looked at Hep. "We're not going to stay long. We all need to sleep," he said. "Why are you here?"

"I'm finishing the designs for Jay," he answered going back inside the staff room. He looked back when he saw Chacha leaning against the door at his studio. "Want to see the designs Hana? And how I do it?" he asked.

"Sure. Might as well learn from you," answered Hana standing up.

"Yo, Gray. Can you come in here?" said Chacha. Gray stood up and walked inside his studio. Chacha closed the door and asked, "Does Jay know she's here?"

"No."

"Does he know you're together?"

"No."

"Then why is she here?"

"We were walking around and I invited her here. I thought no one was here."

"What if me and Hep weren't here? What would you do to her?"

"Nothing."

"I'm just reminding you. Jay and Simon D cares for the kid."

"I know. I just wanted to talk to her. Nothing else."

"Talk to her and take her back to her hotel after."

"I will. Please. Don't tell Jay."

"I won't. Just don't do anything stupid."

"Thanks."

"Was she the reason you got into a fight?"

"How did you know?"

"News get places. Was it her?"

"Sort of. But it was really my fault. Didn't follow rules."

"Great. Good thing your pretty face wasn't damaged or something."

The two laughed before Gray stepped out of the studio and saw Hana looking seriously at Hep's screen as he did his work. He approached them and listened to their conversation in English.

"I can't believe it was that easy. I tried to do it on my own but I couldn't get anywhere," said Hana.

"You just have to be familiar with all the tools before really making anything," said Hep pointing to his screen.

"I'll try and download this program and do my own artworks," said Hana as she typed something on her phone.

"It would help you a lot. You do a blog right? You don't have to ask someone else to make you a logo or something," said Hep.

"Yeah. I mean. My brother does artworks for me. But he's not always available. Now I can learn something new. Thanks," smiled Hana at him.

"You're welcome. Send me your first artwork and I'll judge it," said Hep.

"Sure. I hope I pass your standards," laughed Hana.

Gray coughed and both of them looked back at him. "Teacher student relationship?" he said with a smirk.

"Somehow, yes. We have a budding artist here," smiled Hep.

"Take care of me so I can become a flower," smiled Hana.

"Want to hear some of my songs, Hana?" asked Gray.

"Sure," she said standing up. "Thanks, Hep oppa," she said giving him a hug. She then followed Gray inside his studio.

Hep heard the door to Gray's studio close. He quickly got up and went to Chacha's room. "They're inside already. What should we do?" he asked.

"I don't know. We should just stay and wait, I guess. Until they're done. We don't know what would happen," said Chacha.

"I'm telling Jay," said Hep taking his phone out.

"No. Not yet," said Chacha as he stopped him.

Gray sat on his work chair while Hana sat on the couch. She looked at the piano and sighed.

"Anything wrong? Tell me," asked Gray.

"Nothing. It's just that," started Hana. "My dad used to play the piano for me. But... He's already up in heaven," she continued looking at Gray with a smile.

"I'm sorry," he answered.

"No. It's fine. That's all over now," said Hana smiling at him.

Gray wanted to say that he already knows about it but he didn't want to remind her about it. He turned to face the piano and stretched his fingers. "What's your favorite song? I'll play for you," he asked.

"Really? Any song?" said Hana standing up and walking closer to the piano.

"Nae. As long as I know it," Gray looked up at her to say.

"I've always loved Jay oppa's I Got Your Back. Can you play that?" asked Hana.

"Nae. I know all of his songs," smiled Gray. "Will you sing?"

"Uhm... Okay. But I'm not that good," smiled Hana as Gray started pressing keys.