= 46 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Come in."

Gray went in and the boys followed after removing their shoes. Loco, Uglyduck and Elo ran to the den putting some of the bags on top of the center table. Jay went to the kitchen and put the bag of beer on the counter. Simon D looked back at the girls who stayed near the door.

"Why don't you come in?" he asked.

"Uhm... We don't have socks like you guys," said Jean.

"Oh right," said Gray hesitantly. He opened the cabinet against the wall and took out two clean, white home slippers. "I hope they fit," he said looking up to them.

The two girls tried them on. Hana's pair was a lot bigger than her feet but smiled. "It's too big but it's fine. It's comfy," she said looking down as she wriggled her toes.

"Are you sure?" asked Gray as he stood back up, supressing a smile because of Hana's cute actions.

"Yes. Don't worry," answered Hana.

"I'm sorry. This is the first time Sunghwa has had women as guests in his home. He doesn't know anything," smirked Simon D as he headed to the den.

"Hey. My sister visits every now and then. And she's a woman," answered Gray.

"Family not included," answered his hyung back. "Okay. So what are we gonna watch?" he said taking the remote from the television stand.

"Isn't Running Man showing right now?" asked Elo.

"Who's on the episode?" asked Simon D.

"I think it's that girl from EXID and Super Junior," answered Elo.

"Oh. Let's see," said Simon D as he flipped through the channels.

"I'm gonna help Jay hyung," said Uglyduck.

Gray just smiled to himself and shook his head. "Do you want to change first? You can use the other room," he offered. They both just nodded. Gray led them to the room which was across his and opened the door. "You can use this room until tomorrow. I'm sorry if it's a little dusty. No one really uses this room but my sister whenever she visits. She hasn't been here since she gave birth. Loco sleeps here sometimes," he explained.

The girls went in and placed their bags on the floor. "Did you hear that bestie? Loco slept on this bed," said Jean with a grin.

"Yes. I heard it," smiled Hana. She wanted to fangirl over the fact that she's gonna be staying in the same house as Loco but she can't show it. Not when Gray was around. She turned around and saw Gray standing at the door. They looked at each other and Gray eventually smiled. He was so happy to see Hana inside his house, spending the night with him and the others. Hana kept her gaze locked with his. "Uhm... Thank you oppa," she started to speak. "But... Can we go and change now?" she asked.

"Oh... Right," said Gray. He reached for the door and said, "The bathroom is at the end of the hall."

"Thank you," said Jean with a smile as she pushed to close the door. Once it clicked, Jean turned to look at her bestfriend. "You two were just eye-ing each other," she told her.

"What?! No, we weren't," said Hana defending herself. 

"You know. You have got to stop pretending that you like him, too. You two are like a perfect match," said Jean taking out her pants and shirt. "Could you my dress please?" she continued as she stood in front of Hana. She did as she was told. "You're running out of time and you're still playing hard to get," said Jean as she slipped out the dress.

"I don't want to get myself into something that would only crumble in the end," said Hana as she ed her blouse.

"But you like him?"

"Bestie..."

"Don't deny it. Denying everything will just make the situation harder."

"You're the one making it hard for me!"

"I am not. I'm only helping you out."

Hana didn't answer. She continued to change. Jean got into her shirt and stared at Hana as she moved. She wore her black shorts and a gray sweater that reached half of her thighs. Her bestfriend was smiling. "You like him," she said crossing her arms.

"I do," Hana answered as she turned around with a smile. Jean only managed to smile back. Hana's smile was sincere and she enjoyed looking at her. Hana sat back on the bed and threw a shirt to Jean. "Did you hear what Papa Ssam said though?" she asked.

"What?" said Jean getting into her shirt.

"He said that Gray hasn't had a woman as a guest in his place," said Hana hugging a pillow.

"So? What does that mean?" asked Jean as she looked for a good pair of shorts from her bag.

"That means... That he hasn't had a girl in here. He hasn't been serious with anyone yet. That means that he has respect with girls," answered Hana lying down.

Jean turned around and raised an eyebrow at her and asked "Are you thinking that maybe Gray hasn't had yet?"

"WHAT THE?!" said Hana bolting herself up on the bed. "I didn't say that."

"But you're hoping?" smirked Jean. "You know that's impossible. Gray is a 28-year old man who's hot as and popular. He must have had other girls in his life." Hana threw a pillow at her pouting. Jean only laughed. "Jealous?" she asked throwing it back to her.

"Stop it. I'm still innocent to talk about these things," said Hana sticking her tongue out to her.