~= 18 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

After their lunch, ROCKBOTTOM already left. Seungjae said he had a photoshoot to finish while the others just really needed to go. Simo promised Hana that he'll meet with her again.

Hana and Jean asked if they could have an interview with DoK2 and The Quiett. They happily said yes and offered to do it near Han River, near the bridge where it was much cooler. Jean always wanted to walk around Han River so they said yes. VV:D Crew was still with them and they ride to get to their destination. This time, both the girls rode in DoK2's BMW.

They finished the short interview and started walking back to their cars. They saw an ice cream stand nearby and DoK2 bought some for each of them. They ate while walking beside the river.

"Did you have fun today?" asked DoK2 as he held Hana's hand while she walked on top of the wall beside the shore.

Jean was doing the same with Elo. They walked right behind Hana and DoK2. Crush and Zion.T were behind them.

"Yes! So much! You guys are amazing. I never thought it would be this fun," smiled Hana. "And oppa," she said stopping. DoK2 looked at her from below. "Thank you for the ice cream," she said.

"You're welcome," DoK2 smiled at her.

"I hope no one's too jealous of you two becoming too close," said The Quiett with his arm around Gray's shoulders.

"Who should be?" asked Hana looking back at them with her head tilted to the side.

"Oh. Just someone," said Zion.T finishing his cone.

"Woah. That was fast," said Crush looking at his own cone which still had a lot.

Loco jumped onto the wall joining Hana, Jean and Crush. "Can we take pictures here?" he said with a wide grin.

"Oh sure," said Jean as she took her phone out. Hana nodded and took her phone out, too.

"You take the photos," said The Quiett to Crush as he handed his phone to him.

"Huh? Why me?" he said as he took it.

"Sorry. You're the maknae," said Elo.

"No. Hana's the maknae," said Crush.

"Don't touch the baby girl," said DoK2.

"You heard him," said Zion.T standing below Loco with a smile. "Now take some photos. I'm ready."

"You look like a zombie, oppa," said Jean getting down, Elo helping her.

"Hyung always likes compliments like that," laughed Elo.

"Let's just take selcas first," said Hana.

And they did. Hana also took some stolen shots including the one that involves Elo wrapping his arm across Jean's waist. How eager she was in teasing her. She took most of her selcas with DoK2 and Loco. She felt like she can die any minute with sheer happiness.

She saw Gray with his phone directed at her. Thinking that he was taking a video, she gave him a V sign and smiled. Gray returned the smile to her and went back to taking photos of everyone. Hana took photos of him while he took more videos.

She approached him and tapped his shoulder. "Oppa. Can you take a photo of me Jean?" she asked showing him her phone. Gray said yes.

Hana and Jean sat on the wall and smiled for the camera. Gray loved looking at her, taking pictures of Hana when she smiled. She was most beautiful when she did. And with every shot, his heart felt more drawn towards her than the first moment they laid eyes on each other.

Jean pulled Hana to take photos with Crush and Zion.T that she forgot to get her phone from Gray. He continued to watch her. She was beautiful and her character is colorful. He would do anything to spend one day with her, just the two of them. He longed to be able to hug her, to tell her that her messages made him smile, that she felt sick seeing how friendly she was with other men. But right now, she seemed distant. No matter how strong he thinks his feelings are, there was something that kept him from moving forward. He was never awkward with girls. They actually swarmed all over him. But with her, he felt weak. Maybe he only had a crush on her. But why, along with happiness, does he feel sad with just the thought of her?

"Take as much photos as you can, Gray," said The Quiett who now stood beside him. Gray just looked at him and waited if he'd continue his statement. "You're going to miss her," he said smiling.

"Okay, guys. Time to get back," shouted DoK2. "Some of us still have a show to go to."

DoK2 dropped Hana and Jean at their hotel. VV:D had to go ahead.

"Thanks for the ride oppa,"  smiled Hana.

"That's nothing baby girl. I can call you that, right?" asked DoK2.

"Uhm... Sure. But only when it's just us, okay?" said Hana.

"People might get the wrong idea," said Jean with a giggle.

"Ah. it. I don't care," he sneered. "So, you girls gonna watch the Rapbeat Show?"

"Nae. You'll be there?" asked Hana.

"Yeah. Illionaire. Me, The Quiett, Beenzino hyung," he answered.

"Oh. That's gonna be cool," said Jean.

"There's gonna be lots of artists there. Every show is like a reunion, you know. They'd bring all their other crew members. Whoever is free," he explained.

"That's what I was expecting, too," smiled Hana excitingly at Jean.

"You might find your next interview there," smiled DoK2.

"See you later, then?" said Jean.

"Sure. Who gonna pick you up?" asked DoK2.

"Jay Park oppa and Gray oppa," answered Hana.

"Oh. The lover boy," smiled DoK2. The girls raised an eyebrow at him in wonder. "Ah. Don't mind me," he laughed. "See yah later."