= 69 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Tablo entered the the studio and fixed his jacket. His junior rappers readily greeted him with Gaeko. MC Meta and Nuck were talking to their rappers Baddyhomie and Don Malik. The teams were already getting ready for their stages later. Show Me The Money was already running its 8th season. This would the second ellimination round and everyone was tense. Even the usual relaxed team, Loco and Gray, were nervous.

"Can we get Rasta and #Gun on stage?" announced the PD from the stage.

Vasco and Basick pushed their juniors and made them prepare themselves on the stage. All the other contestants gathered near the stage to watch the two run through their rehearsals. The producers gathered at the door near the dressing rooms, having their own conversations.

"So, anyone else believe my boy Rasta is gonna win?" boasted Basick with his arms wide open.

"No. I think Baddyhomie's got this. He's good," said MC Meta folding his arms.

"Baddy's the best in freestyle in this group. But he still lacks in performance," said Tablo seeiously.

"I thought Jay would coming today?" asked Gaeko.

"He is. He just went to Dudart first," answered Loco.

"Hey. I have a question," said Nuck. Everyone's attention were suddenly all on him. "When does Hana come back here?" he asked.

"Isn't she in the USA covering Hi Lite's shows?" said Vasco.

"She is. And she's gonna stay a while there because Keith and Dumbfoundead are going to have separate shows," answered Gray.

"DFD's show will feature that Filipina freestyler right? Ruby?" said Loco.

"And Snacky Chan," said Tablo.

"Ever since she accepted that offer from Byunghun, she has always been traveling," said Basick.

"She seems to be enjoying it, too," said Loco.

"Hana is very blessed," said Gaeko, Nuck nodding beside him.

"Do you miss her?" asked Basick looking Gray.

"Huh?! Me?!" said Gray unprepared with the question.

"Yes, you. Who else?" said Vasco locking Gray's neck with his arm.

"Of course, I miss her. The last time she was here was when she modeled for I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING. And that was 3 months ago," said Gray.

"Don't worry. She'll be back soon," smiled Loco.

"Why don't you just ask her to get married already? That way, she'll always be with you" said Tablo. "You've been dating for what? 3 years?"

"Hyung, I don't think I'm ready for that," said Gray.

"Tablo has a point. Once you're both settled down, you don't always have to worry about her," said MC Meta.

"Nothing beats the married life," said a smiling Gaeko.

"You should listen to the married ones," said Nuck.

"But I don't want her to stop doing what she loves. She loves traveling and the music scene. You know her. She won't let me stop her," said Gray.

"Man. You're just going to marry her. You're not going to cage her in. Not if you really want to," said Basick.

"Wait. I think we're taking it too fast," said Vasco stopping them. "Before you think of Gray marrying her, why not think of how to propose to her first?" he continued. "We have to know if Hana's going to say yes or not."

"And Vasco hyung has a point," said Loco.

"And I think he's right, too," said Nuck.

"I think Hana would say yes though. So it's marriage you really have to get ready for," said Tablo.

"Actually, I was already thinking of how to propose to her," said Gray.

"Calling the attention of Vasco hyung," someone said at the microphone. They all looked and it was #Gun. "It's time for us to rehearse with you," he smiled. All the other contestants were looking at the group and they all were smiling.

"Motherer. Don't you see we have a meeting here?!" shouted Vasco as he walked away from the producers. "Gray's married future is at stake here, you know!" he continued shouting, a smile painted on his face.

The producers all laughed, including Gray who shouted, "Why me?!" The contestants then cooed and stsrted to .

"He's finally going to marry Hana-noona!" shouted Don Malik.

"Nuck sunbae! What happened to you?!" shouted Baddyhomie laughing then doing a high-five with Record B.

"Shut up!" shouted Nuck as he laughed.