= 52 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"I wonder how this last day together is going to be," whispered Hana as she stared at the man sleeping right beside her. His hand was still resting on her waist and his mouth was slightly open.

Hana woke up at 6am, unable to sleep comfortably. She has always found it hard to sleep in someone else's house but with Gray, even though it was only a 5-hour sleep, she felt so energized when she opened her eyes. She wanted to get up and get ready but she was having fun staring at Gray, peaceful in his sleep.

She finally decided to get up and wash up. She still had to go back to their hotel and get ready for her interviews. She leaned closer to Gray's face and said, "Lee Sunghwa..... Ireona...."

Gray scrunched his nose and buried his face into the pillow. Hana smiled and  moved closer to his side to hug him. "Oppa. It's time to wake up," she said.

"A little more," mumbled Gray holding onto her arm around his body.

"Hmpft," scoffed Hana. "Okay. Sleep. I'm getting up."

She pushed herself away from him and lifted the sheets to sit up. But Gray suddenly pulled her arm and made her lie back down right next to him. "Just a little more time with in bed. Please," he said wrapping his arms around her waist.

Hana returned his stare and smiled. "Okay. But we really have to get up soon," she said touching the top of his nose. "I always loved your nose, have I told you?" she said. Gray only smiled and slightly shook his head. "I also like your eyes," continued Hana.

"I like your lips," said Gray grinning and quickly giving her a peck on the lips. "Am I really your first kiss?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"But didn't Jean say that you already had a boyfriend before?" he asked.

"I have. But I don't do it. I don't even remember holding his hands," admitted Hana.

"Why did you two break up?" Gray continued to interrogate.

"He was a jerk I had a crush on. He said he liked me. I kinda fell for him. A bit. We dated. But he ended up cheating on me. I was the one who broke up. I never talked to him again. Ever," explained Hana.

"I guess I can't cheat on you, too," said Gray.

"Hahaha! Afraid of not being able to talk to me again?" laughed Hana.

"I am," said Gray sincerely staring into her eyes.

"Well, mister. You are not my boyfriend yet so you don't need to worry," smiled Hana.

"I already wish I am," answered Gray pulling her closer to his body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he felt her warmth.

"I wish the same, too."

"I love you. After tomorrow, we don't know what's going to happen. I don't want to promise anything to you. All I want is, as long as I love you, I'll do my best to show it to you."

"I understand you. I want this feeling to last, too. I was scared that if I admit I do love you, I'll be heartbroken once I leave. I don't want to put my hopes up in something that wouldn't be sure. But isn't that the joy of life? Being excited to see what the future holds. I want my future to be with you. And yes, just like you, as long as I feel that I love you, I'll be doing my best to make that future real. I can't stay but please love me."

"I will."

"I want to sleepright next to you again."

"And you say I'm not your boyfriend."

"If you really want to be my boyfriend, you have to make some promises. Haha!"

"Ah ."

"Hey. I don't want to pressure you. If you really want me, you have to think about it twice, thrice, a lot of times. Come to me when you're ready to settle down. I'll be waiting."

"Settle down? Like getting married?"

"Who knows? I am a girl with dreams of walking down the aisle with the guy she likes, you know."

"Then let me prepare to make that dream come true."

"I always thought you'd hate the idea of getting married, though."

"Well, somehow. Yes. I'm working and I really enjoy my job. I enjoy being single, going wherever I want. But if I have to get married to you, I don't think I'll turn back."

"Haha! You sound so sure you'll end up with me."

Gray smiled and let Hana go. He got up and kneeled on top of her. "I want that to happen," he said with a wide grin on his face.

"We'll know that in time," said Hana raising her hands and touching his face, tracing the bridge of his nose down to his lips.

"That reminds me," said Gray. "I haven't given you a morning kiss yet."

"What?! You already gave me a kiss a while ago," she answered.

"That was just a quick one. You know what kind of kiss I'm talking about," smirked Gray.

"Whatever," she said smiling and shaking her head. She suddenly heard the door click and looked behind Gray who was already looking back, too.

"What the is going on in here?!" the voice said in surprise.

Gray jumped up the bed and shouted, "How did you guys get in here?!"

"There's a key to every room on top of their rooms outside. You told me that," said Elo spinning the key in one of her fingers.

"Hey. That's not the question here. I was asking what you two were doing?! Why the were you on top of her?!" said Uglyduck.

"Did you two just have ?" asked Loco. Jean looked at his with wide open, almost wanting to hit his head hard. "Oh. Sorry," he said.

Hana facepalmed after hearing Loco's comment. "I'm wearing clothes, guys," she said.

Gray stooped down and got a pillow. He threw it straight to Uglyduck's face. "GET THE OUT OF MY ROOM!" 

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

 

So..... How were those last chapters for you guys?! I'm sure I enjoyed it. XD I hope you guys did, too!

BTW,

Thanks a lot to you people who keep on reading my fanfic. My subscribers. To those who comment. THANKS GUYS! Appreciate all your love. <3