= 74 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana hurriedly slung her bag across her body while Jean did the same with her camera. They walked inside the hotel but suddenly stopped when they heard loud screaming coming from the hall.

"Oh shoot. We're late," cursed Hana under her breath.

"Let's look for security and see if we could just enter through the backstage or something. There are too many people," said Jean grabbing her bestfriend's arm. Before she could disagree, Jean already dragged her to a nearby guard. "Sir, we're from the press and we need to get inside," she said showing her ID from Hiphopplaya to the man.

They were soon escorted to the other side of the hall. Three other security personnel escorted them. Hana thought it was too much to have four people around them just to  bring them to the presscon but decided to keep shut as they were already late.

They turned left from the elevators and entered a hall. The loud screams came from the other end. Hana noticed a group of men near the end and thought if they were AOMG's dancers because they stayed closed to the waiting room. She looked at one of them and thought that she saw Kidoh, One of the guards blocked her view and pushed her to walk faster, which she did, forgetting about the man he saw.

She already saw the swarm of fans behind the press. She was about to take a step when Jean stopped her. "Wait," she said. Even the guards stood in front of them.

"Jean, we're already late," said Hana as she pulled her arm away from her bestfriend.

Jean just smiled and took her phone out. She seemed to have texted someone before looking back at Hana. "I hope we enjoy this day to the fullest, Hana," she said.

"I'm sure we will, Jean. I'm sure we will," smiled Hana. "But first, we gotta get to our seats."

The crowd's screams suddenly died down as a reporter stood up to ask a question.. Hana and Jean started to walk off to their seats as pointed by the security personnel that escorted them. She looked at the stage and saw Gray smiling widely at the audience, Loco and Elo beside him. A representative from Sparkling magazine stood up to ask another question. The two were walking on the row right behind them and Hana did her best to listen. She needed to take down notes soon.

"All of the members of AOMG are single with the exception of Hoody. Is anyone planning to get married or reveal a relationship soon?" the Sparkling representative asked.

There were cooing coming from every direction. Jean tapped on Hana's shoulder smiling. Hana was wearing hers up to her ears. She looked at the stage and saw Simon D grab the microphone to answer. Jay was all smiles right beside him.

"Actually, we were planning to reveal one of the relationships we've all supported for long time now," said Simon D.

Just as the two neared their seat, Hana suddenly stopped. She saw her mom and Juno on the seats next to the ones marked "HDashC" and "Hiphopplaya". "Mom?" she uttered.

Juno told her sister to sit and they did. "We're here to watch something fun," he said smiling once his sister was sitting down next to her. Juno took her bag and laptop from her. Jean already turned her camera on.

"What is happening? Did we miss anything?" asked Hana as she willingly gave her stuff to her brother.

"Not much. The fun part is just starting," he said.

"And I'm excited," smiled their mother.

Suddenly, someone tapped Hana from behind, it was a reporter from The Philippine Daily Inquirer. She's met him once but couldn't remember his name. He had a purple rose in his hand and gave it to her. Hana took it and thanked him despite being curious why he would give her one. Jean had no reaction. She only took pictures. Then the reporters from the row in front of them all turned around to look at her and were all handing her a purple rose as well. Hana's mouth was open but she nonetheless received them, thanking them in return. She didn't even notice that no one from the stage was talking anymore.

"Was everyone given a rose or something?" Hana asked Juno. Her brother only raised his shoulders.

Another tap from behind made Hana look back and made her cover with her hands. It was Debi. He also had a purple rose in his hand. Hana reached for it and put it with the others in her arm.

"It's been a while, Hana," he said as he took his hand out. "Come with me," he said as she held his hand.

Now, Hana noticed how everything turned quiet. Not even the spectators were making any noise. As she walked hand in hand with Debi to the center aisle, in front of Juno and her mom, more people stood up to give her a purple rose. She looked around and almost couldn't believe when he saw Fana, JTong, Ddolbae, Vida Loca and Kkalchang on the stage with AOMG. There was Illionaire as well. There were people all around her. She heard someone scream her name. When she looked to her left, she saw CJamm with BeWhy. Keith and the others from Cohort were right behind them as well. She couldn't believe it. They separated ways from the airport and didn't expect to see them there. Near the stage, on the far right, she saw Kidoh and Han Seungjae with the other members of Rockbottom, It was them that she saw at the hall.

As Hana kept receiving flowers from everyone in the press, a familiar song started playing in the background. It was Zion.T's "Two Melodies", one of Hana's favorite songs. What made it more special was when Hana saw Zion.T and Crush below the stage with mics in their hands, singing along.

"Oh my god. What is this all about?!" she said as she looked back at Debi.

He was now standing with i11evn and Zico right beside him. "This your day, baby girl," said Debi.