= 40 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Single lady.. Nuga murulttaen geunyang geojitmallo anira haesseo baby.." sang Hana as smooth as she can, the hint of nervousness already gone.

"Who is that girl?" Tiffany asked Jessi.

"I don't know. But she sings real good," said Jessi.

"Do you see how Jay looks at her?" said Tiffany irritatingly.

"Oh please. Jay looks at a lot of girls like that. As long as it's not Gray, everything's fine," said Jessi. "Could you just look for them instead?" she continued looking over people's head to look for AOMG.

"I don't know geuraeseo buranhae yeah woooh..."

"There they are. Near the stage," said Jessi pointing at the stage and pulling Tiffany with her.

The song was already near the end. Jay held Hana's hand as he rapped. They created chemistry as Hana looked at his eyes and smiled shyly. Rather than a y number, it was a cute stage as Hana acted as though she wanted Jay Park to follow her on the stage. Tiffany kept watching as Jessi pulled her to AOMG's area.

"Jessi noona," greeted Loco which made everyone look at them.

"Hi!" said Tiffany hugging Gray first. He didn't say anything but smiled instead.

When Tiffany let go, Jessi hugged Gray, too. "I missed you oppa," she said hugging him tight.

Gray looked at Elo and begged them to help him out. But everyone didn't know what to do. The music already died and Jessi was still holding onto Gray. Jean recognized Jessi and Tiffany and she wasn't so cool about it.

Simon D walked behind Gray and whispered, "I'd let go of her if I were you."

Jay came down the stage with Hana holding his hand. The crowd was still clapping for the performance. Loco gave Hana a hug as soon as she approached them. "You were great, Hana," he said. Everyone congratulated her on her first stage. Hana felt amazing that the rappers she looked up to appreciated her talent.

"That's my baby girl!", said Simon D loudly, enough for the people around them to hear. "You were amazing. I didn't know you could sing," he said giving her a tight hug.

"I do. I never thought I could do a stage with Jay Park," said Hana. She let go of Simon D and proceeded to give Jay a hug. "Thank you! That was just amazing! I never thought I could do it!" she said in English.

"Don't thank me. Thank Gray for suggesting to make you sing for everyone," he said looking at Gray.

They all looked at him with Jessi still holding onto his arm. Gray wanted to just vanish as he saw Hana's smile fade slowly.

"Oh. Jessi," said Jay.

"Who's she?" she asked in English pointing at Hana.

"This is Hana Kim, my baby girl," said Simon D hugging her shoulders. "Isn't she amazing?"

"Are you a trainee or something? Where?" asked Tiffany also in English.

"No. I'm a blogger," smiled Hana, answering the girls in the same language.

"Oh. Okay," said Jessi obviously uninterested. "Oppa, aren't you going to sing, too?" she asked Gray.

"I don't know. Maybe not," he answered taking Jessi's hand and removing it from his arm.

Hana avoided looking at Gray. She heard and read rumors online that Jessi and Tiffany were flirting with someone from AOMG. Now, it's obvious who they're flirting with. Anyone would want to have a chance on Gray, anyway. She held Simon D's arm and cutely said, "Can we dance, papa?"

"Right now? You and me?" asked Simon D. Hana nodded at him. "Sure. Why not? I like the song playing anyway," he answered.

The two moved to the center and started dancing along to the mellow music. Simon D made Hana wrap her arms around his neck and he settled his hands on her waist. Everyone just looked at them. Gray just stared and couldn't avoid breathing deeply and clenching his fists. His hyung was obviously enjoying another moment with a girl, no matter who she may be.

"Okay. We better go," said Jay Allday.

"Yeah. Before some gets her pissed off," sneered Oscar walking away.

"So long, es," said G2 giving both Jessi and Tiffany a salute.

"Was that a joke?" asked Tiffany.

"Well, it's pretty obvious anyway," whispered Uglyduck to Loco but loud enough to make Tiffany look at him and glare.

"Who the hell is she, by the way? And how come she's that close with Simon D?" asked Tiffany.

"She's your worse competitor," said Elo pulling Jean with him to dance, too, giving both Tiffany and Jessi a side-glare.

"And that other girl happens to be who?" asked Jessi pointing at Jean.

"She's Hana's bestfriend," answered Loco.

"We should dance, too," said Tiffany taking one of Gray's arms. He was surprised and turned stiff.

"Ani! Let go. He's going to dance with me," said Jessi sticking her tongue out to Tiffany pulling Gray away.

"You can dance with me if you want to," said Uglyduck at Tiffany with a smirk. The girl looked at him, pouted and strutted away.

"Nice job," said Jay giving him a high-five watching the girl walk away.

"Jessi... I don't want to," said Gray trying to pull himself away.

"It's just gonna be a short dance," smiled Jessi as she held onto his neck.

Gray lifted his hands but couldn't make himself touch her waist. He was looking at Hana who was smiling as she danced with Simon D. He was thinking of Hana's statement during their dinner the other night. She said she liked Simon D most in AOMG even before the company was created. She doesn't like him, Gray. "How can I be as cool as Simon D hyung?" he told himself.

"Gray oppa," said Jessi. That was the only moment Gray lifted his focus off Hana. Jessi was looking at him with a frown. "Is that the girl I have to beat to get to you?" she asked.

"Huh?" said Gray.

"Hana Kim. That's her name, right? You've been staring at her. Is she the one I have to beat to make you like me?" asked Jessi again. Gray wasn't able to answer. He sighed and tried to look away. Jessi caught his jaw and pushed it to make him face her. "Is she that amazing for me to lose? Do you like her that much? She's too young for you, oppa," she said matter-of-factly.

"It's not about age, Jessi," Gray finally answered.

"I've been liking you for years, oppa," said Jessi with slight annoyance in her voice.

"I've told you time and again, Jessi. I don't," said Gray.

Jessi stopped and let go of Gray. She looked at him. Then at Hana who looked like she was talking to Simon D. "Show me that I should forget you. Make her yours if you're so serious. She looks nice anyway, nicer than me, prettier than me. If you can't, I'll haunt you forever," she said smiling at him.

"I'm sorry, Jessi," said Gray.

"No. I'm sorry for even bothering you. Just do what I said and make me get to know her. I'll go now," she said blowing him a kiss as she strode away, her eyes looking for Tiffany. "Where the is that ?" she scoffed to herself.

Gray just looked at her go. He caught Jay and Loco's eyes. They pumped their fists at him saying "Fighting". Uglyduck pointed behind Gray and he looked. Hana and Simon D were just standing there. This might be his chance.