= 26 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"You didn't tell me you can sing," said Gray as he sat on the couch beside Hana.

"I rarely do. I'm not that good. Most of the time, I only do it for family," she said as she sat comfortably.

"You should do a song," said Gray putting a hand behind Hana's head and letting his fingers play with her hair. "Maybe one I produced," he smiled.

"One day, maybe," answered Hana enjoying how good it felt as Gray played with her hair. It reminded her of her father. "My dad used to play with my hair, too," she said.

"Really. Well, it's my pleasure," laughed Gray.

"If you were a bit taller, you could've been my dad," smiled Hana.

"Then Ssam D hyung would hate me," he smirked.

"He probably would. I already have him, Papa Palo and Papa Vasco as dads. I can imagine his jealousy if I add you to the list," she laughed covering .

"But I don't want to be your dad," answered Gray seriously.

"Who would you be then? My brother? Wouldn't work," smiled Hana as she shifted her position. "What did you want to be when you were young, oppa?" asked Hana looking at him.

"A musician," answered Gray. My parents were band singers before and I always saw them sing and play instruments. I wanted to be like them. How about you?"

"I always wanted to be a model or a beauty queen before. Your typical little girl's dream. But I'm not tall. When I grew up, I wanted to be a writer," answered Hana closing her eyes.

"You're living the dream then," said Gray leaning on the sofa.

"Yeah. I'm too obsessed in being a blogger right now. One day I want to be able to write for those big magazines or newspapers. Or run my own big site where I have my own office," she smiled then yawned.

"Have you finished our interview yet?" he asked.

"Not yet. I'm already stacked with the interviews I had today. I mean, yesterday," she said as she looked at the clock hanging on the wall in front of them.

Gray looked at the clock, too. It was already past 2 in the morning. "Good morning, Hana," he said smiling.

"Good morning, oppa," she giggled as she stared at him.

"Do you want to go back now?" he asked.

Hana shook her head and smiled. She was happy spending time with Gray, just the two of them. It felt good that they were sitting next to each other. His fingers continued to go through her hair and she liked it. "I'm fine," she said.

Gray looked at her and felt joy in his heart. He was so close to her and he felt nervous at the thought of it. He wanted them to stay like that longer, at least just for the night.

"Hana," he whispered. She turned her head to look at him and asked why.

He couldn't continue to speak. With his free hand, he took her right and held it tight. She didn't fight back or ask why. She just let him be. Without dropping his stare with Hana, he intertwined his fingers with hers. She looked at their hands and back at him with wondering eyes.

"I wish we could stay like this. Together. Just the two of us," said Gray.

"Oppa. What do you mean?" she asked.

"I-I don't know either," he said letting her hand go. He was unsure of his actions but something told him to continue.  "I've hidden it since I met you but I'm happy looking at you. I want you right beside me at all times. If it's only possible. You make me go crazy," he finally said.

"Are you... Are you saying that you like me?" asked Hana sitting properly, still facing him.

"I... I guess. Yes," said Gray sitting up. "I like you."

Hana froze. What did she just hear? He said he likes her. Why? Why should he say it now? She wanted to talk but shock and confusion struck her. Should she tell him she likes him, too? No. She shouldn't. What would it profit both of them if she confessed?

Gray saw the confusion in her eyes. But she froze. kept opening as if she wanted to say something but no words came out. With his left hand he touched her cheek. His thumb traced her jaw and stopped at her lips. He leaned closer to her. Hana's reaction was to hold his arm to try and stop him. But his right hand held the back of her neck and pushed her to meet his lips.

Her eyes shot wide open. She tried to stop him. She pushed his chest with both hands. But Gray moved his lips slowly, in a manner she liked. It was her first and she felt herself slowly giving in as she closed her eyes. It was light, slow and sweet. They were both enjoying it. Gray loosened his grip on her neck when she felt her hands rest on his chest from trying push him. He no longer only stared at her lips whenever she bit them. They tasted so sweet. He tried to on her lower lip but she was inexperienced that he settled on giving her light kisses until she relaxed and slowly opened for him.

Gray kept his guard too low and Hana was able to push herself away from him. "Ani," he heard her say. But he leaned closer again and caught her lips. This time, Hana pushed harder and he finally let go.

"Please. Let's stop," she said not looking at him, catching her breath.

"Hana... I'm... I'm sorry," he said moving closer.

But Hana stood up and covered . "No. I'm sorry. We... We shouldn't have done that," she said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that to happen," Gray said standing up.

Hana took a step back with one of her hands out. "No. It's... It's fine," she said. Gray didn't answer and just covered his own mouth with his hand, the other on his waist. "I think I should leave," said Hana reaching for the door.

Gray stopped her and said, "I'll take you back."

"No. I can go back on my own," she said opening the door.

Gray followed her and grabbed her hand. "No. You can't walk out there alone," he said sternly. He saw Hep walk out of the staff room and thought of something. "Okay. I won't take you back. But please, go with Hep," he said.

Hep was surprised by what he heard but Gray winked at him. He quickly got the message. "Yeah. Sure. I can drop you off. I'm done anyway," he said.

Hana pulled her arm away from Gray. She faked a smile at Hep and said, "Thank you."

"All right. Let me just get my keys and wallet. And we're off," said Hep going back inside the staff room.

Hana looked at Gray and sighed. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me," he said trying to hold her hand but she avoided it.

Chacha suddenly appeared beside them, just out of his studio. "Anything happen?" he asked.

"Hana's going back to her hotel. I'm taking her," said Hep as he walked over to them.

Hana bid goodbye to Chacha and followed Hep outside. Chacha noticed Gray's face and wanted to ask what happened but he stormed back to his studio and slammed the door shut. He then heard a growl come from inside.

"Okay. Then something might have really happened," Chacha told himself as he walked to the bar to get another drink.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

I just loved this chapter. XD