= 54 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

As the elevator was going up the floors to the girls' room, Gray was checking his Instagram and saw the photo Debi mentioned. It was a group photo of himself with Loco, Simon D, Uglyduck and Hana with the caption "I never". Hana covered her face with her hands while his left arm was around her shoulders. There was no way anyone would recognize Hana in this photo but Simon D was nice enough to tag her profile on the photo. "Nice going, hyung," Gray thought to himself.

Some of the comments Gray saw were:

@burning Is that your girlfriend oppa?
@onlygrays I think she's Gray's GF. omo.. I can't.. T^T
@annie_grace I checked her profile and she is so beautiful... <3
@lily53seo I wonder what "I never" means
@jake_grabber that's some girl in Gray's arms.
 

Some of their friends even left some comments:

@wutan_vmc I know that girl. ;~;
@dontcallmeadog where are you? Can we come?
@dok2gonzo you better give me my baby girl tomorrow night, hyung...
@woozico0914 Why was I not invited?
@cjadoublemm does @debikingdavid know about this?

But there was one comment that made Gray smile to himself.

@mc_meta I didn't know you know @hanadashsee @callmegray Take care of her. :)

Gray looked to his side and saw Hana on her phone, probably also looking at the same photo he was staring at. "MC Meta was one of the first people who I've been able to talk to about my blog. He knows me. He's just in Japan right now and we can't meet yet," she said as if she read was in Gray's mind.

"I see," he answered.

The elevator opened and Hana was the first to step out. "Wait, Hana," Jean called out. But she swiftly walked away heading to their room. They turned right on the hall and Hana suddenly stopped.

There was Debi in front of their hotel room leaning against the wall. In front of him was Owen Ovadoz who sat on the floor. Hana gulped and stepped forward. Debi turned his head and saw them approaching.

"Open the damn door," said Debi stepping away from the wall. Owen followed his lead and stood up.

Hana was silent and went to the door to open it. She stepped in and all the others followed. She threw her bag onto the bed and turned around to look at Debi. But when she did, Debi was already staring Gray down.

"How many did you make her drink?" asked Debi in an annoyed tone.

"Oppa. I only had two drinks. It was a game of I never," said Hana walking towards Debi, pulling on his arm away from Gray.

"Why did you agree staying at his home?" asked Debi once more.

"My house was the nearest from the party we went to yesterday. And the biggest," answered Gray.

Debi glared back at Gray. Owen saw this and had to in. "It's no use getting so mad at this David," he said. "What you should worry about is if Hana was touched by those guys. Which I doubt would have happened," he said looking at Gray with a raised eyebrow as he passed in between the two.

"Oppa. That never happened," said Hana defending herself.

"We slept together. Don't worry," said Jean taking Hana's arm in hers. The younger girl only looked at her with wide eyes. She'd have to thank her big time later.

Debi breathed deep and hid his hands in his pockets. He gave Gray one last look before sitting on Hana's bed. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have gone with you," he said.

Hana climbed on the bed and knelt behind Debi. She hugged his neck and leaned close to his ear. "Did you miss me that much, oppa?" she asked.

"You came here to Korea. I thought I could spend at least one night with you and there you are going everywhere, spending time with this jerk and his crew," said Debi as he pointed at Gray.

"Because you were too busy with that mixtape. I was still talking to you on Messenger. You just don't reply," said Hana letting go.

"Because... I am busy," said Debi grabbing her arm.

"Kuya David," called Jean. "That's too much skinship, you know."

"Why? Is anyone going to get jealous?" asked Debi secretly directing his eyes onto Gray.

"Yeah. His name is Gray," smirked Owen as he walked to the pantry, opening the small fridge.

"I can't believe you guys," said Hana flopping herself onto the bed. "Could you all go away now? I want to sleep," she said.

"Hey, you still have an interview to go to, Hana," reminded Gray as he took his car keys out.

"Urgh! I am never going out at night with AOMG again," said Hana putting a pillow on top of her head before screaming into it. "I'm going to interview Epik High!"

"Where are you going?" asked Debi.

"I have to go to AOMG today. Missed some things out," he said, raising an eyebrow at them. "You guys wanna come with me?" he asked.

Debi and Owen looked at each other before looking back at Gray. "What about the girls? How are they supposed to get to YG?" asked Debi.

"We can get there alone. Like how hard is it to look for YG?" said Jean getting a pair of pants from her suitcase.

"Nah. I changed my mind. Debi's right. I'll take you girls there. Then we can go," said Gray.

"All right then," said Jean. "I'm gonna go get changed now."

"No! I'll go first!" said Hana already running to the bathroom door with clothes hanging over her arm.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

 

Okay. So there it is! My first update in quite a while.!!!