= 13 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"You're helpless," said Crush snatching Gray's phone from him trying to read his messages.

"Hey!" said Gray trying to take it back from the maknae but Zion.T pulled him back onto the couch to sit.

"Give me that," said Zion.T and Crush handed Gray's phone to him. "Unlock it," he told Gray when he saw it locked. "So, let's see what you two talked about last night," he said reading his Twitter messages.

"Let me see, too, hyung," said Crush sitting in between him and Gray.

"It was nothing," said Gray.

"Nothing?! You talk to her like she was your girlfriend! 'You should sleep now'. Haha! Shameless," said Zion.T.

"I was just being nice. She's been busy all day," defended Gray.

"I bet she was. Weren't you also busy staring at her?" teased Zion.T.

"You even asked for her Snapchat," said Crush. "What are you going to send her? Videos of you with pouting lips? Shirtless? Wrapped with a towel?" he laughed with Zion.T.

"Aish. You!" said Gray reaching for Crush's hair to pull on it.

But the maknae got up and ran away from him still laughing. He ran to the door when Gray stood up from the couch. The doorbell rang suddenly and Crush went to open it. "Great! I have someone to join me tease you," he shouted from the hall.

The last two members of VV:D walked inside Gray's apartment and greeted Zion.T.

"What's up?" asked Elo as they walked to the den.

"Gray eomma," laughed Zion.T. "He's got too much affection for a certain Hana Kim," he said reaching his hand out holding Gray's phone.

Gray was about to grab it but Zion.T threw it to Elo who, luckily, caught it.

"Ah. ! HAESOL! Elo could've dropped it!" shouted Gray in shock, plopping himself back onto the sofa laughing.

"That was really close," said Elo laughing with Loco. "So what are we supposed to look at? This is his Twitter."

"His messages," answered Zion.T sitting so relaxed on the couch.

"It's epic, hyung," said a very giddy Crush who sat on the floor with Loco and Elo.

"Oh... . You were talking to Hana Kim last night?" said Elo looking up at Gray in disbelief.

"Aish. Okay. I did," said Gray in full surrender, covering his face with a pillow in full embarassment.

The three continued to read his conversation with Hana, sometimes laughing or ending up teasing their hyung. It didn't help with Zion.T right next to Gray who made sure he heard his comments.

"I didn't expect you to be this bold with Hana, hyung," said Loco. "I thought you guys wanted me to date her."

"Oh. Shut up," Gray sneered.

"Tell me about her, hyung. Is she pretty?" asked Crush.

"You see her on her profile picture?" said Elo pointing to Hana's DP on Twitter. "She's pretty here, right?" Crush nodded.

"She's twice as beautiful in person," said Loco.

"Is she single?" asked Zion.T with obvious curiosity.

"Nae," answered Elo.

"But you aren't," said Crush sticking his tongue out at Zion.T.

"Just asking," answered the older.

"Oh. This is Gray's phone, right?" asked Loco excitingly.

"Nae," answered Crush wondering why.

Loco took the phone from Elo and searched for the gallery. "Your videos are on the gallery, right, Gray hyung?" he asked.

"Nae. Why?" asked Gray. Loco didn't answer but only smiled at him as he searched through the files. "Oh. . Wait. No. Give me that!" shouted Gray as he charged at Loco and tried to get his phone.

Elo blocked Gray and Loco wiggled his way far from them, standing up when he was already near the TV. Crush looked at Gray's phone, too.

"Found it!" said Loco excitingly as he played the video Gray took at their dinner last night. Zion.T looked over Loco's shoulder and watched along with Crush. Gray gave up from getting any closer to them. Elo kept on pulling his arms.

"Hana Kim. Jean's bestfriend. She likes Loco," the video played.

"Oh. That's her? She's cute," said Crush looking at Gray. The older just rolled his eyes at him. "She was staring at you, hyung," he continued.

"Jean is pretty, too," said Elo watching the video, too.

"Woah! She said AOMG," cheered Crush.

"Too bad she likes Loco more than you," teased Zion.T with his smirk walking back to the couch where Gray was.

"This is the first time you guys teamed up on me like this," said Gray in defeat as he covered his head with a pillow again.

"Don't be too shy, eomma. You look like a teenager right now, who met his first love. You're too cute," smirked Zion.T.

"Haesol! I don't love her," defended Gray.

"You do," the three younger boys said together.

"Shut up!" said Gray throwing the pillow to them. They just avoided it.

"You missed," said Loco sticking his tongue out.

"Aish. I didn't call you here to pick on me," Gray said.

"Then why?" asked Elo giving his phone back to him.

"You know Simo, right?" Gray asked Zion.T.

"Simo Kim?" he asked.

"Yeah. We know him," answered Crush picking the pillow up from the floor. "You need help from him? A song?"

"I don't think you'll like his music though," said Zion.T.

"I don't need anyone's songs. I can make my own," said Gray. "I want you to help me. All of you."