= 39 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Jay moved through the crowd with his team. He saw Okasian walking towards them and he greeted him. He was with the other Cohort members, Keith Ape, Oscar, Playstar, Jay Allday, Junior Chef and G2.

"Where are my girls?" Okasian asked.

"Hana and Jean? They're with Gray hyung and the others," said Jay.

"I didn't expect everyone to dress up nicely," said Playstar.

"We're at the wrong party, I guess," grinned Oscar.

"Have you seen CL though? She is really is the baddest female," said G2 stomping his feet.

"I haven't seen her yet. What was she wearing?" asked Simon D.

"I don't know what it's called. Pants and a strapless top," said G2.

"I think it's called a tube top," said Okasian.

"How did you know?" said Junior Chef.

"Sooyeon wears them," smirked Okasian.

"So, where's Hana?" asked Keith.

"You like her, don't you?" said Simon D.

"He's been talking about her since last night," said Jay Allday.

"The chic is pretty, anyway," said Playstar.

"She's just a friend," said Keith.

"Good. Because she's taken," smiled Jay Park as he pat his shoulder.

"Is it Gray?" asked Okasian. Jay nodded. "I knew it. I told he had something for her," he told Keith.

"What?! They can't be dating already. I still have a chance," said Keith proudly. 

"Wait. The girl is with Gray? I haven't even met her," said Junior Chef.

"You will. Come on. I have to sing for Xin," answered Jay.

Jay walked over to the small stage in front with Simon D, Pumkin and Cohort. Gray and the others were near talking to Han Seungjae and Hyoni of YG K+. Loco saw Jay and pointed at him getting the other's attention.

"There you guys are," said Simon D.

"Hello, Simon," greeted Hyoni.

"Hello, beautiful," he smirked as he locked his eyes on Hyoni's body.

"Aish. Simon D will always be Simon D," said Jean rolling her eyes at him.

"Hana-ssi," said Keith looking at her as he approached. Hana waved at him and the other members of Cohort. "You look amazing," he said. Hana gave him a smile.

"Yo man," said Seungjae shaking Keith's hand. "I didn't know you'd be here."

"How come AOMG always get the good girls?" asked Playstar.

"That's because we're good," smiled Loco.

Hana and Jean were introduced to Junior Chef. He wasn't at the show last night so Hana was happy to finally meet him. Jay and Pumkin stepped onto the stage and greeted DJ Soulscape. Hana watched as they talked.

"Are you going to sing oppa?" asked Hana clasping her hands together as she looked up at them.

"Yeah. They want me to sing Solo. What should I do?" asked Jay from the stage. Pumkin once again took over the turntable and played.

"Sing it, of course," said Elo.

"That's pretty obvious. But what about Hoody's parts?" said Jay looking at him. "Cohort forgot to take Coke Jazz with them," he continued.

"Hey. Even if we bring Coke Jazz along, that wouldn't guarantee Hoody tagging along. She's not that social, you know," said Playstar.

"Maybe you can just dance while it's her parts playing," suggested Jean.

Gray looked at Jay then at Hana. He had an idea. "Hana can sing for you," he said putting an arm across her shoulder, pulling her away from Seungjae and Keith.

Everyone looked at him then at Hana. Even Hana had her eyes open in surprise. "Me?" said Hana.

"Yes, bestie. You should do it! You love SOLO, right?" said Jean clasping her bestfriend's hands.

"But.. I don't know..." mumbled Hana.

"Great. Sing Hoody's parts, okay?" said Jay smiling at Hana. He walked to the middle of the stage took a microphone from near the DJ set and spoke to the crowd.

"He's serious," said Jay Allday.

"He didn't even ask you if you're up for it," said Oscar in English.

"I'm doomed," said Hana.

"Hello everybody. I'm Jay Park and let me sing for all of you. Especially to those who are looking for love," Jay started.

The music started and the people cheered as they watched. "You can do it, Hana. Jay's there to help you," said Gray putting an arm behind her and pushing her to the stage.

"I... I haven't even practiced," said Hana looking back at him.

"You're amazing. You can do it," said Gray. He planted a kiss on her forehead before Loco reached to give her a mic. "Good luck," said Gray.

Everyone else gave her support but Hana's eyes were locked on Gray who has great faith in her. He smiled at her and it gave her a boost of confidence. "Why do you make me fall for you more?" Hana thought to herself.

"Nice move, hyung," said Seungjae smiling. Gray only responded with a shy grin.

"You got me like oooh oooh oooh oooh..."

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Am I making it too obvious that I like Cohort?! XD