= 30 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Hyung... Come here. Look at this. And please close the door," said Jay calling Simon D from their office door. "No. Lock it," he said.

Simon D just looked at him then clicked the lock while raising his shoulders. "Are we gonna do some y time? Cuz I'm not ready yet," he said smirking.

"What the are you saying, hyung?" laughed Jay. "No. I want you to see this. Look," he said pointing at the computer's screen.

Simon D pulled a chair and sat right next to Jay locking his eyes on the screen. What he was watching surprised him. "What time was that? 2AM?" he said. Jay nodded.

They were watching the CCTV clips from their office and the one installed at their parking space in the basement.

"Why was he with Hana? I thought he already went home last night?" asked Simon D watching as Gray played the piano in his studio while Hana stood next to him.

"No. Debi invited him somewhere. I'm not sure. Maybe they were all together," said Jay.

"Well, where were Jean and Debi?" asked his hyung. "Chacha was here last night. I'll ask him."

"Hyung, shut it. Watch," said Jay as he watched. Gray and Hana walked to the sofa inside the studio and sat beside each other.

The two continued to watch silently, waiting. The CCTV clips did not record sounds. The two looked like they were talking seriously as Gray held Hana's hand. Jay cooed but Simon D kept his seriousness. Hana sat up straight and looked as though she confronted the man in front of her. The next scene made Simon D curse. Gray held her neck and soon their faces lost space between each other.

"Oh man. That was unexpected," said Jay covering his mouth, eyes still stuck on the screen.

"Ah . Don't tell me they had in that studio?! I'm getting that place cleaned," said Simon D slamming on the desk.

"Hyung. No. I don't think they had . Hana wouldn't do that. Look," said Jay pointing back at the screen as Hana pushed Gray and stood up.

"How long did they kiss?" asked Simon D.

"2 minutes, I think," answered Jay still watching.

"I'm calling Sunghwa," said Simon D as he pulled his phone out.

"Hyung. Why?" asked Jay grabbing his hand from doing anything else.

"Because I want to strangle him after kissing my baby girl. And for doing it inside this office," said Simon D sternly.

"Hyung, Hana left. With Hep. I guess he took her back to the hotel," said Jay. His eyes still on the screen.

"And Gray?"

"He slammed the door shut and kicked on the sofa."

Simon D watched as Gray went furious throwing his back pillow onto the wall. And later on sitting on the floor, his hands in his hair. They couldn't hear anything and couldn't see his face. But it was obvious he looked devastated.

"He obviously didn't like what happened," said Jay exiting the window from his screen.

"What did happen?"

"I'm thinking... Maybe he confessed to Hana that he likes him. They kiss but Hana told him something and he was hurt."

"And you believe Gray likes her?"

"Kinda. Yeah. It's not impossible. Gray wasn't drunk last night so I believe that was real."

"He rarely gets serious with girls."

"And shouldn't you be happy about that? If he's finally serious with someone?"

"Hana's going to leave and we all know that," said Simon D getting up, walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Jay.

"I'm gonna wait for Gray to arrive and make him wake up," said Simon D as he walked out of their office.