Epilogue

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

Ella's POV

My parents are flying in and so is Amalia. I've missed them all so hard. The news of our engagement shocked them so much. The members were shocked as well when they found out but they were so happy for us. The next step for us was to tell the fans and the company. That was something way more difficult. Not only was Yixing taken, he was getting married.

The first step we took was talk to the president. He was pissed at us both, since he had tried so hard to keep us apart for so long. But he had to go with it since Yixing didn't plan on not marrying me. We won that battle after a few weeks of negotiating the terms of this all. In the end it turned out to be a good thing.

The next step for us to take was to talk to the fans and let them know. The boys had just opened up their V Naver App Chanel. We decided to make use of that. One day we made our announcement on the app. We talked about what had happened and how happy we were together. We were even going to talk to some fans on live chat. And we did it. They were actually so understanding. Since we made clear that Yixing would not be giving up any of his activities they didn't mind. They understood that he was happy.

And then my parents had to fly in and his too. We were going to do the wedding in the meadow where he proposed to me. I felt like the luckiest girl in the whole world. His grand parents didn't even have to go too far for this wedding. I wasn't even sure they could go any further due to their age.

"Ella!" I hear my mom scream at the airport. She runs towards me, leaving my dad with all the bags. I smile at the scene. It has been more than 6 months since I had left for my 2 week trip to Korea. And now they are in Korea. The wedding isn't for another day so we are flying out to China tomorrow. I want them to see Korea first.

"Mom. Don't leave dad to haul with the bags", I laugh as she hugs me tight.

Dad reaches us and behind him is Amalia. Chen didn't come with me due to preparations. But they were going to see each other soon enough. I hug my dad and Amalia in that order and help them with their bags. Yixing is waiting outside, giving me some time with them before he has to meet them. We walk outside and Yixing is leaning against the car. The second he sees us he comes rushing over and bows towards my parents.

"My name I Zhang Yixing and I'm madly in love with your daughter. She has agreed to marry me, but I should have asked for permission first. I'm truly sorry", he tells them and my dad starts laughing so loud I'm even ashamed.

Yixing doesn't know what to do, so I take his hand in mine and give it a squeeze to tell him it's okay.

"You don't need my permission to make my daughter happy. As long as you keep making her happy. Pleased to meet you. My name is Greg Olson", he bows too, out of respect.

Dad has been studying about the culture so he doesn't make any mistakes at the wedding.

"And I'm Marie", my mother pitches in. "I am very happy to meet my new son."

She takes his other hand and shakes it with both her hands. She has been looking forward to meeting him, since I've been talking so much about him. And she always wanted a son too. The smile on her face said enough. She approved.

"Come on. Let's get you to the hotel!" I say and drag them all into the car. I peck Yixing on the lips one more time. I am so happy right now. Everyone I love is here in Korea.

We arrive at the hotel and they freshen up a little. Amalia rushes to the dorms to see Chen as fast as she can. She must've missed him so much. Yixing and I are still waiting for my parents. We are guiding them through Korea before letting them rest. And that way they can get to know each other a little better before the wedding.

We walk around with them for hours. Yixing and my dad are like 2 best friends who have known each other for years. My mom just likes to watch them get along, just like me. I'm so in love with this guy. When we get back to the hotel my dad pulls me aside to talk to me. A smile appears on my face as I tell my future husband to go up without me. Yixing is reluctant to let me go, but he knows I'm safe with my dad.

"I wanted to talk to you about all of this", my dad says as we sit down in the lobby. I look around for possible fans who might attack us or come for a picture. It wouldn't be the first time that happened.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him, concerned. Does he not like Yixing like I think he did?

"If you have any doubts, your mom and I won't judge you. At all. You can just go home with us", he said taking my hand in his and giving it a familiar squeeze.

"Dad... I'm totally sure about this. It's what I want", I try to encourage him with a big smile. A real smile. Because I'm not lying.

"Then I totally give you two my blessing. After seeing you two together today I can see how in love you are. He seems to be taking care of you too. And we get along, that's always good", he smiles widely. His eyes lit up as he says this.

"You have no idea what this means to me", a lonely tear escapes my eye. A happy one.

My father leans over to wipe it away with his thumb. "But you will always be my little princess, no matter what prince sweeps you off your feet."

The tears are flowing now. We have such a good bond and my dad always makes me feel like I'm special. And in a way Yixing does too now. But differently. My father is the man I respect most in this world and getting his blessing is like getting a free pass to heaven. Which it basically is.

"I will never forget", I manage to choke out. He hugs me tightly, like he always does when I cry. I know by now he can't stand to see me cry at all, but will always do his best to make me happy again.

"Now go up and enjoy your last night being single", father smiles and pushes me off a little to take one last look. I have trouble getting up because my heart is heavy with love. How could I have ended up with such a good family? And a boy who loves me like Yixing does? It's still a mystery to me.

My feet drag me to the elevator. My head turns around one last time to look at my dad. He waves at me and I get inside. The doors close and take me to the one and only man I love.

The next day

Our flight was on time and we arrived in China with plenty of time. Yixing was taken away by his fellow members of EXO, while I went with my best friends. We're at the salon getting ready. Apparently it's one of the biggest out there. They want to do me because I'm marrying one of the biggest celebs they have. As soon as they found out my number they'd called me. Of course I said yes, they're doing it for free. And I know Yixing wants to pay for everything, but I won't let him. My dress is the only thing I really paid for myself. And I'm proud of it.

We all look amazing once we get out. Next stage is to get to the venue and change. The ceremony is in a few hours and I want our day to be perfect. Nothing can stand in the way of the first day of our new life. I look around the venue and everything seems okay. The flowers are in place and so are the chairs. We're keeping it small. Only members, close friends and family. Just the people we need.

I get into my dress. It's beautiful. It has this white lace pattern that goes of my shoulders but is sleeveless. It's beaded with pearls and goes down the front of my dress until it stops right in the middle. I feel like a total princess whenever I'm in it. Everything I always wanted. My heart just hopes Yixing will react to it that way too. There is a chance he might not like it.

"You look amazing", my mother complimented me after putting in my hairband.

"Look at how far you've come", my maid of honor started crying out.

"Don't! Or I'll start too! And you'll ruin your make-up!" I tell Amalia and try to stop her from crying any more. I want Chen to be blown away by her too.

My dad comes in and cries too. We're such a hormonal family. But he comes to get me because the ceremony is about to start. My heart races and my mind goes blank. The man on the other end of the aisle will be my husband in less than an hour. And I could not be any happier. 

 

Yixing's POV

EXO has been driving me crazy ever since they got me from the airport. They are being ridiculous, but I am the first getting married of them all. Suho has been acting like a mom all the time. And speaking of moms, mine is here too. She came to say hi earlier, but didn't want to disturb me. My dad is here as well. We're on better terms. My grandparents are proudly sitting in the front as I walk up. I chose Baekhyun as my best man. He's my best friend in the world. Not that all of EXO aren't, but since I share a room with the guy... Well not for long anymore. Starting tomorrow I'll be in the same house as my wife. We'll have one here and one in Korea. For all occasions. My wife. It sounds like music to my ears.

And as I'm thinking that music starts. The ceremony is about to begin. The girl on the other side of the aisle is going to be my one and only wife soon.

The second she steps around the corner she takes my breath away. Her father is accompanying her down the aisle, as he should. But she looks absolutely radiant. Like the sun. Her dress fits her perfectly and is so like her. Her hair is down and she has a veil, but underneath the veil I can see her bright smile. The one she has only for me. My eyes well up from the tears. Is she really all mine? I can see my future walking towards me and I'm not scared at all. I'm opening my arms to welcome it. I cannot remember a time anyone has looked more beautiful than my future wife does now. My heart beats overtime as she gets closer, way too slow if you ask me. My thoughts are all over the place. But I have one coherent thought as she inches closer: "God, I love this woman."

Her dad transfers her hand to mine. The minute our hands touch a spark ignites my bones. She's the only one who can ever do that. "You look as radiant as the sun." I tell her in Mandarin. She's been learning. Her smile grows even wider, if that's even possible. My heart leaps. Now the ceremony has to continue. 

 

Ella's POV

The moment Yixing comes into view my heart stops. He's just wearing a standard black and white suit, but he makes it look so special. The way it shows off his features makes my head go rampant. I want to rush over to him, but my father keeps me from running. We have to go at this pace. I can't believe this guy is going to be all mine, forever. For as long as I can keep him. But I just know it'll be for such a long time. My heart races every step we get closer. The moment my father puts my hand in Yixing's a spark ignites. I feel it through all of my body. And judging from the look on his face, he felt it too.

He tells me I look as radiant as the sun. My stupid grin grows even wider at this. How can he be this perfect? Then the ceremony starts. I stare into his eyes all of the time. His hazel eyes keep my heart steady as we do this. We wrote our own vows. Yixing is the first to go.

"Jagiya, Ella, as you know I've been in love with you ever since you came into the studio wearing that bias sweater with my name on. Which I still thank Amalia for!" he jokes. "But I didn't tell you how much you make me fall even harder for you every day. My heart is in pieces and every day you grab a new one and make it your own. I belong to you, heart and soul. I will always be yours. I promise you." He tells me and I have to struggle to keep the tears back. He slides his ring around my finger and waits for me to do my speech.

Yixing's POV

After giving my speech and seeing the effect it has on her I am so happy. This is why I wrote it that way. Now it is her turn.

"Lay, Yixing, where do I even start? I've been in love with you even before I even met you. When I was just your fan you attracted me with your smile, you laughter and your compassion. The second I met you I knew that was not all there was to you. You have such a sense of duty and loyalty. You do everything with passion. My heart grew even fonder of you every time I saw you. And it hasn't stopped doing so." She chokes out as she slides the ring around my finger.

The ceremonial leader says his final words and declares us husband and wife. I kiss her passionately, wanting to do it right, the first time with my wife. I lean her over my knee and kiss her like they do in the movies. Then we pull back and just smile at each other.

"Hello, wife", I say with a giggle.

"Hello husband", she says back and giggles too.

The party afterwards is amazing. Amalia and Chen have really found each other. We do lots of games, but in the end it's time to say goodbye and go back for our wedding night. Alone.

Ella's POV

Yixing takes me back to his place, our place. EXO has decorated it all for us. We smile and make our way to the bedroom. We laugh so much when we try taking off my dress, but the thing is a mess. It's honestly the best night of my life. A day I will never forget. 




 

5 Years Later

EXO is throwing a Christmas party for all of the members and their girlfriends. No one has gotten married after us, but Chen and Amalia are getting close. They're engaged. Everyone is here, EXO is still a 10 piece. They've been through so much, but stuck through it all and are bigger than ever now. This year some of them have to leave for the army. I'm so happy my Yixing never has to go there since he's not Korean. But my heart aches for the rest of the boys. Xiumin will be the first to go in January.

A little head of brown curls pops by. She's the spitting image of her father sometimes. Hyori has his eyes and smile. Of course she has my nose and curls. I smile as she rushes over to her father. She's two years old now. Yixing was the happiest person on earth the day I told him I was pregnant. And he's been taking care of her so well. Even though he has been filming and touring a lot, he makes a lot of effort to see them. My heart swells as I see them play. EXO have adopted her as their little friend and take her everywhere.

Coming to Korea all of those years ago had been the right call. Staying was even better. Because without it, I never would've had this. My little girl, my husband or my best friends all in one room. As for me? I manage a new girl band in S.M. Entertainment. They're treating me well and the girls listen to my advice, for I have seen a lot of them come and go.

Life has a strange way of working out.