Hangover

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

Yixing's POV

I take her inside and put her on the couch. She fell asleep while I was carrying her. Her face is relaxed, but her make-up is smeared. She doesn't stir so I decide to get a wet wipe to get it off her face. This actually makes her look a lot younger than she is. The wipe takes away everything in a second, she still doesn't wake up. What am I supposed to do with her now? Take her to bed and leave? Or stay to make sure she isn't sick? This is not the way I planned for this night to go. But I can't blame her for wanting to let go once in a while. I don't to it often enough. 

opens a bit and she lets out a sigh, like she is so tired. I can understand how she feels, it's been one hell of a year for both of us. My arms scoop her up again and I carry her to bed. Her arms snake around my neck and she holds on tightly. My heart races and my breathing gets deeper. She has some kind of effect on me. No one else can make me crazy with just sleeping. I know it's kind of creepy to talk about her like this, but she is the only one for me on this planer. Or universe. 

I put her down and cover her up. I pull her shoes off and am still debating on taking her clothes off or not. She's going to think I'm some kind of big ert. Which I am not, for the record. Her hair is tangled and she keeps on mumbling something under her breath. I lean in closer to hear what she's saying. 

"You can take them off if you like", she smiles as she tells me this. 

"You're awake?" I ask her and she opens her eyes a little. 

There's a naughty sparkle in her eyes. A smile creeps on my face as I kiss her cheek. She turns to face me as she takes off her clothes by herself. Then she scoots over and pats the space next to her for me to get in. I take of my shoes and clothes and get in. Her scent travels up my nose as she snuggles against me. 

"What happened tonight?" A question I wasn't afraid to ask. 

"I drank a little too much. I guess the pressure got to me", she slurs. "And I wanted to see you." 

"I'm here. It's okay. You can let go", I pat her head as I feel something wet against my bare chest. 

She starts shaking a little and I look down to comfort her. I hear her cries as she tries to stifle them. It's not working. I grab onto her a little harder. Her hands dig into my back as she holds on to me. It feels like her life depends on it. My hands her hair and she calms down a little. My fingers snake up her chin and I lift it up. Her eyes are wild and sad as they stare into mine. My heart breaks. 

"What's up, baby? You can tell me", I reassure her. 

"I'm sorry. So sorry. I didn't mean to let go like this. I just wanted to let a few tears out, but once I started I couldn't st-top", she cries on. 

"Hey, don't apologize. You can always let go with me. You know that right? Baby?" I struggle to keep in too.

"I know. I just don't want you to think I'm not strong like you. All I want to be is strong. For you and me. But I can't sometimes. Gosh, I'm an ugly drunk!" she tries to push me away so she can turn away from me. I don't let her.

"Pushing me away like that isn't going to help. And you don't need to be strong for me. I love you just the way you are. Even if you are sad sometimes. Most people are. Even I am!" I explain and she looks up again to see tears in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" she looks so confused.

"Because it breaks my heart seeing you like this..."

"Shht, it's okay. I'm okay now. It just all got to me. That's all", she reaches up to touch my face.

She pulls herself up to give me a light kiss on the cheek, but I turn it into a passionate kiss on the lips. I need to feel her here with me. This can make her happy again. I need to make her happy again. This is all my fault to begin with.

My tongue begs for entrance of and she opens up, willingly. I hear her little whimpers as she grabs onto my back again, but this time it isn't because she's feeling sad. My hands are just above her as I pull her closer to me. She replaces my hand to go to her . I smile against and grab her a little. She laughs and pulls herself closer towards me. Our clothes are already on the ground, so we already got that over with. I break our kiss to trace hot kisses down and over her stomach. Her gasps are getting louder as I go back to . I guess she is happy again, and so am I. 

Ella's POV

My head is throbbing like hell. That's what you get for getting drunk the night before. I've had a few hangovers, but this one tops all. I feel so sick that I even can't get up. Yixing is still next to me, fast asleep like always. I can't believe I started crying last night, I feel like such a dork. He told me it was okay and he even made love to me after that. Not that it wasn't good, but I just hope I didn't pressure him into it. 

My fingers brush his cheeks as he sniffs a little. He is like a cute bunny when he's asleep. But he hogs up most of the bed. I push him towards his side again, he drags the blankets with him. Is he for real? I bet he's awake and taunting me. The sheets are tangled with his body so I don't even try anymore. A sigh escaped my lips and I turn to face the window. The light is way too strong so I turn back to face Yixing. He's wide awake now and looking at me with such a soft expression. 

"How are you feeling?" he asks me as he pulls me closer.

"Like crap, you?" I confess. 

"Was I that bad?" he acts all offended. 

"Not you, silly. I just feel sick from drinking too much..."

"I know, baby", he smiles as he pecks my lips. "Do you want me to get you something?" 

"Aspirin?" 

"Where?"

"Top cupboard on the left in the kitchen. Can't miss it!" 

He gets up, doesn't even bother to put on some clothes. And you don't hear me complaining. He comes back with the medicine and a glass of water for me to take it with. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. I groan and get out of bed. I glance at myself in the mirror and I look like hell. Some sweatpants that were lounging around and a top are thrown on before I answer the door. 

"Hey!" I greet 4 people from EXO. Baekhyun, Chen, Kyungsoo and Tao are standing in front of me. 

"Gosh, you've grown so tall!" Tao jokes as they all step inside. 

I remember Yixing not wearing anything and I shoot to the bedroom. 

"Get dressed, your band is here!" 

He gets dressed to fast and joins me in the living room with the rest of them. My little place seems even smaller with them in here. I hope they don't think it here, because I've grown quite fond of it. 

"What are you doing here?" Yixing asks them as we sit down on some chairs. 

"We have a concert in China tomorrow, you have to attend those, you know?" Baekhyun jokes. 

"Right. Damn. We have to leave right away, right?" Yixing scratches his neck. 

"Yeah, you have to come with us to the dorms..." Kyungsoo says in a little voice.

"It's so nice seeing you guys again. Have fun on your trip", I smile at them as they leave again.

Yixing has to go with them. I feel kind of sad seeing him leave again, but I know it's not forever. He comes over and kisses me softly. 

"Don't worry. I'll be back in a whip", he smiles as he hugs me one last time. 

They walk out the door together but Kyungsoo stays behind some more. He walks over to me and hands me an envelope. He suggests I open it. I do as I'm told and take out the paper inside. It's a plane ticket. To China and back!

"Oh my god. Does he know?" I ask and Kyungsoo shakes his head.

"It's a surprise from us for the both of you", he smiles as he hugs me too. Then he walks out the door.

I have to start packing. I'm leaving in six hours! And I do have a few days off from iKON... I can't even feel my hangover anymore!