A Meeting

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

Ella's POV

Yixing was lying beside me. He looked peaceful. Deep asleep. His breath was so slow and hot against my chin. I pushed a few strands of hair away from his face. He shifted a little while I did so. He even grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. His mouth found my skin and kissed it. I enjoyed being this close to him, to his relaxed self. I know how much he stresses and how much he cares of what people think of him. He needs to be on point all of the time. Except for with me, he could be himself when he was with me. I love him for that. He doesn't put up an act. 

"Go back to sleep", he mumbles against my chin. 

"Not when you look so cute", I tell him while drawing circles on his skin. 

"That tickles", he complains. 

I don't stop, if anything his words just encourage me. I kiss a few spots on his skin. Then I laugh and stop. He needs to get his sleep. 

"I'm thankful that I'm here", I sigh before falling asleep again. Tomorrow we have nothing scheduled, I'd like to think we could explore the town once again. 

Yixing's POV 

She doesn't mean to wake me up, but she does. She's been restless for a few minutes now. I put an arm around her and pull her close. Her cries die down as she relaxed against my chest. I wonder what's going on in her head. We don't have anything to do tomorrow, but I have a plan. I want her to meet someone who means a lot to me. And I'm sure this person wants to meet her too. She's my little secret for now, but soon I'll talk to the president, I'm sure he already knows now. 

Morning comes soon enough. I get up before Ella, she doesn't stir. The computer finally starts and I look up plane tickets. They're not too expensive and we leave in a few. We have to come back late tonight though. I do have a concert tomorrow evening, but that doesn't matter. A sound reaches me and I look around. Ella is waking up. The computer dies down again as I lie back down beside her. 

"Where were you?" she asks me when I lie down. 

"Arranging something for the both of us. Get up, we have to get going soon", I say as I pull her up. 

"What is it?" she wines and looks so adorable. 

"You'll see", I say cryptically. 

She frowns and gets up behind me. Her suitcase was still packed mostly, she just pulls out a few clothing items to wear. Her snapback is one of them. I still have the one I stole from her back then. I put that one on my head. A smile creeps across her face as she watches me. 

"That's still mine, though", she jokes. 

"It's mine, just like you", I give her a little wink. 

Her hand joins mine as we go to the bathroom to freshen up. The image in the mirror of us is too cute. I take out my phone and take a picture. She wacks my shoulder for doing so, a toothbrush still in . The picture is so beautiful, just like any normal couple. It's something I never got to experience with anyone. Not even the time before we broke up. We look so good together and she completes me like no other. 

After cleaning up we go back to the bedroom. I tell her to clean her stuff up and put them back in the suitcase as I pack my own. She eyes me suspiciously. 

"What exactly are you planning on doing with me?" she puts her hands in her sides. I just laugh it off and go back to what I'm doing. She's not going to find out. 

Ella's POV

Where the hell is he taking me? He told me to pack my suitcase and is packing his own too. I am not sure of what he is trying to do, but I like it. He does these kind of things all the time, trying to surprise me. That's another reason why I love him. 

After a good hour he takes me to the airport. There he blindfolds me before we enter the gate. He already arranged everything for us so we didn't have to stand in a line. He did make sure no one really saw us. We go on and on until we board the plane. I am disoriented from the blindfold. He takes it off but puts in ear plugs instead. So I won't hear the name. I smile at him. The ear plugs have music, his music of course. He smiles at me because I give him a 'seriously'-look. All of the songs of EXO are on there, even the demo's. I love listening to it so much I even fall asleep. They relax me so much. Every time his voice comes on I smile, he has such a good voice for singing. And talking, and practically anything. He is so good. He looks at me with adoration when he finally pulls out the plugs. We are about to land. The woman on the intercom says: Changsa. I smile widely at him. 

"So this was your surprise?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, there are some people here I'd like you to meet..." he tells me taking my hand. "Don't be too nervous, they'll love you."

Is he taking me to see his grandparents? Is he really? I can't believe he is taking it this far, so soon. I panic a little at the thought of meeting them, but it dies down. He wouldn't just throw me into this without thinking about it. He must've already talked to them too. Or I hope. 

"I really hope so..." I say looking at our hands. 

"I'm sure they will. I've told them lots of things about you and they love you already", he says to me while keeping a smile on his face. 

After we land he takes me off the plane and into a cab. He points out so many things of his childhood. There isn't a lot here, but I love it. I can totally see little Yixing walking around here. Making friends and getting lost in the fields. I wish I could've been there too to see that. But I am here now, to see his family. I'm the girl he is taking home. 

"That's the place I scraped my knee once. It was so bad! And that's the moment I realized the seriousness of my condition. I was brought to the hospital right away", he scratches his head. 

He never really talks about his condition, his hemophilia that is. It's something that's really severe. I never really think about it either. It's like he doesn't have it at all. 

 "Were you okay?" I ask him.

 "Yeah, I'm always alright. Especially when I'm with you", he tells me while squeezing my hand. 

I blush a little while we get out of the car. It's a little cottage with a bit of land. I smile at it. Little Yixing must've really loved it here when he was younger. He takes my hand as he leads me up to the door. He knocks and announces that he's coming in and he has a visitor. 

We walk inside. There are lots of pictures in the hallway. Most of them have Yixing in them. I stop at some picture and touch it. "You are so adorable." 

"Come on you", he drags me along while chuckling. 

He starts talking in Chinese. An elderly couple rounds the corner. They smile the moment they see her. His grandmother comes over and hugs me right away. She almost crushes me with her strength. I hug her back. She's so sweet. She says some things in Chinese while Yixing translates. 

"She says she's happy to finally meet you, the person her little prince loves", he translates. 

"Tell her I'm grateful to meet her too and for raising you so well", I smile at her. 

His grandfather joins in and hugs me too. A little less tight. We all sit down as his grandmother makes us some food as we join in conversation. I try my best to speak Chinese, but it's not my strongest suit. I try to express myself and they appreciate it. He is so much like them. I can see they raised him well. 

After a while Yixing leaves me and his grandmother alone. She turns to me and tries to speak as clearly as she possible can for me to understand her. 

"I'm happy Yixing brought you to us. He deserves the absolute best and I believe he really loves you. I can see it too in the way you look at him. You love him too. You have my blessing." I'm almost in tears after hearing her say that. She's so nice. 

"Thank you so much. I hope I can make him as happy as he makes me." 

She kisses my hand and Yixing returns. He sits down beside me again and smiles. His dimples show. I absolutely love it. 

"I'm going outside for a moment", I say and get a breather. 

The moment I step outside I bump into someone. She looks at me with a sad look. 

"I'm sorry", I say in English. 

"It's okay. I heard he brought you here..." she tells me. 

My look must've been really confused because she explained further. 

"Sorry, I'm Lee Shin. Yixing's ex girlfriend..." she confesses. 

What a meeting this is.