Leaving

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

I wake up with light pouring into my face. Great, I forgot to close the blinds before going to sleep. I should be more careful when I go to sleep. And that's when it hits me. The reason why I didn't close the blinds before going to sleep. I feel another person inside my bed and it isn't Amalia. I look over to see Yixing laying half , on his belly. His gripping his pillow like his life depends on it. I chuckle a little because it's honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I want to some hairs away that fell out of place but I don't want to wake him when he's so peaceful. I hold back and lay back down on my side so I can watch him while he sleeps. Yes, I know it's creepy. But you would too if you ever had the chance to.

It takes a while for him to wake up. It's been an hour since I first woke up. He's facing my as his eyes flutter open. He winks a few times before settling his gaze on me.

"How long have you been up?" He asks in a groggy voice.

"A while", I just smile at him.

"Come here", he grabs me and pulls me in for an embrace.

I don't struggle because we both know it's what I want most from him. He puts his chin on my head as I'm trapped in his arms. My hands are on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat through his chest. He's so warm too. When I finally totally give into it he sighs. His breath rustles my hair and I sniff his skin. He smells so amazing. I love waking up with him.

"I could up like this every morning", he tells me while grabbing my chin lightly and pulling me towards his lips. 

I kiss him, softly, but I know he wants more. The kiss lasts longer and I deepen it. I want to enjoy being with him this morning. I slide myself up his body to be closer to his mouth. My arms snake around his neck and I kiss him as passionately as I can. Then he ushers me to open up with his tongue. I do it, very willingly, and his tongue enters my mouth. He doesn't even care about bad morning breath and all that. He just wants the same as me. We play around with our tongues a little longer before he lets go of me. 

"That's enough for this morning, I guess", he smiles, keeping it chaste. 

He's so different when he kisses me. Like he's unleashes something. When he's just with me, he's always so polite and respectful like with the others. But whenever we kiss, or some clothing comes off, he turns into someone who's different. Not in a bad way. He still respects me, but he wants to be with my in another way that isn't so chaste. We both want to do that. But it's too early for us to do that. We don't even know if we can survive in this world without being notices. Let alone conceal a life. Oh, but how I wish we had one at this point. 

"I told you, I want it to be special. Not in our dorms, thinking about the boys who can barge in at any second. Or about not making too much noise. I want to be with you and to make you think of only me. And not to be embarrassed. Just yourself. And that's not possible here. Plus, I like to take my time..." he says as if he just read my mind. 

I blush, heavily. He knows what I'm thinking about. I don't even dare say anything back. I just stare at his bare chest. 

"That doesn't mean I don't want to..." he says while my cheek. 

I lean in to the gesture. Knowing he's right. We should do this kind of thing when we're alone. And I like the fact that he likes me enough to make it special. I want it to be special too. 

"I have high expectations for you now", I smile up at him. 

"And I intend to live up to them", he winks. 

He gives me one more chaste kiss. I groan because I want another kiss like before. 

"We have to be careful", he adds. 

"I know. I just want to be with you like this, every morning. And not think about the others..." I tell him, a little embarrassed. 

This little confession made him chuckle. I look up to find him smiling down at me. He likes the fact I just said that I love waking up with him next to me. We should really tell the guys soon. 

"When can we start telling?" I ask him. 

His gaze turns a little more serious. And I think back to my conversation with the president. He told me we couldn't have this kind of relationship. But as long as he doesn't know, it's okay. Yixing means everything to me. I need to be with him like this. I swear, I'll die if I don't. 

"Soon. Isn't Amalia leaving today?" he asks me. 

 And she is. I kind of feel bad for not letting her sleep with me tonight. But I know she found a better place to sleep. And it wasn't the spare bedroom we have. I smile to myself. I'm going to miss her like crazy. We've been together for the past week now and it's been amazing. I still can't believe the boys pulled that off for me. They're the best. 

"Yeah, she is. Are you guys coming with us the the airport?" I ask him, he just sighs. 

"I don't think everyone will be able to make it. But I heard Chen say that he wants to come. I'll come too, of course, since it was my idea. And Tao is going to come too. He was part of the team that made this happen", Yixing smiles at me. 

"You guys are the best, without a doubt." 

"Now, we have to get up, or everyone will know I spent the night here!" he tickles me and I giggle. 

I am so ticklish. But I have a counterattack. I blow some air into his neck and he immediately stops tickling me. He shrinks into the size of a little ball as I keep teasing him. I know it's his weakness. But he has found mine so it's okay to use this against him. 

"I surrender!" he shouts in defeat. 

He throws up his arms and I stop. He's so cute. He's still laughing and it's ringing in my ears. It even stirs my heart a little. I'm so lucky to be with this guy. I swear. 

"That was so not fair!" he judges me. 

"Hey, you use my weakness, I use yours", I pull up my shoulders. 

"Damn it. Thanks to Weekly Idol everyone knows about this..." he mutters. 

"Come on", I peck his lips and get up. 

I pull on my black skinny jeans and some sneakers. I hook my bra underneath my over-sized sleeping shirt and then I pull my shirt over my head. I search for something to wear over it. I find an old shirt. I'll find something later on. 

"I don't have any other clothes than this", he jokes as he holds up his shirt from last night. 

"Go, they'll find you, silly!" I say as I slap his a little before pushing him out. 

"Okay!" he yells as he pecks my lips again and goes to his room. Wearing a huge smile. 

 

Yixing's POV

I walk out of her room with a big smile. I think I'm actually addicted to waking up next to her. She makes everything around me seem so bright. I want to do this every day for the rest of my life. And I'm not even joking. I put on my shirt while walking back. I don't even bother knocking on the door as I step inside. Baek went over to Taeyeon's to sleep last night so I should be alone until noon. He never gets back before that whenever he's with her. I open the door and I see someone sitting on the bed. 

"You're up early", Byun tells me as he eyes me. 

I'm so busted. 

"Yeah, I needed a walk?" I try to lie to him. 

"In last night's clothes?" he pulls up his eyebrows. 

"I didn't have anything else?" I try again. 

"Spill it..." He pats on the seat next to him. 

"Why are you even here?" I ask him, suddenly. 

"Taeyeon had early practice... Now tell me. What have you been up to?" he eyes me, seriously. 

I don't know what to say as I sit down next to him. I'm busted. Maybe I should just tell him. Tao already knows and he's fine with it... Maybe Byun will be too?

"Dude, really. You can tell me!" he assures me. 

"I was with Ella", I look at my hands while telling him.

"You've finally sealed the deal?" he asks me the weirdest question. 

"What?" I blurt out.

"I asked you if you finally slept together!" 

"No! Well, not in the way you're implying! We just slept in the same bed..." I confess. I know I'm blushing hard right now.

"Aww, that's cute. Did you guys already kiss?" 

"The night Amalia arrived..." 

"So you're a couple now?" 

"We haven't been on a real date. But I'd like to think we are..." 

"Why didn't you just tell me? I told you about Taeyeon too, right?" he asks me, looking pissed because he was left out of this. 

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to see where this was going myself! And we both know this isn't allowed by the president or the fans in general..." I know I'm right. 

"The president will come around. He did with us... And there are fans who are going to hate her no matter what, but the real ones stick by you! You just have to keep quiet for a little while longer. I don't know how long, but I know it'll be okay in the end. But you have to tell the hyungs, sooner or later." 

It's some good advice he's given me. I need to think this over while getting a shower. Baekhyun slaps me on my shoulder and walks out of the room. Before he leaves he turns around to give me a little wink. I'm happy he's such a good friend. He can be so childish sometimes, but he's actually very mature when it comes to these kinds of things. 

 

Ella's POV

"We have to get you to the airport soon!" I call out to Amalia. 

She's still packing her stuff. It's so much. She should've done this the night before. But then again, she wanted to just be with all of us on her last night. 

"Chen, Lay and Tao are coming to drop you off with me..." I tell her as she races around the room to find more of her stuff. "And that's not yours! It's mine!" 

I slap her hand away from my favorite T-shirt. She always steals my stuff when we're back home, but this time she won't get away with it. She lives halfway across the world for god's sake. I can't just run to her room and get it. God, I'm going to miss her, again. And this time we don't even know when or if I'll even be back. 

"Finished!" she screams as she zips her suitcase. 

"Let's go! We have a little drive and then you need to check in!" I tell her as I grab some of her stuff. 

When we walk out into the hallway we see the guys all waiting for us. Exo-K has to do some preparations so they can't come with us, but they did want to say goodbye to her. I'm kind of moved to tears to see them all standing here like that. 

They all hug her and say their goodbyes. They're going to miss having a second girls around, they say. I smile at it all. They're so well-behaved. I love them so much. Then they us out, where my driver, Mr. Kim, is waiting for us to get in. We say goodbye one last time before getting into the car. 

"I can't believe you're leaving already", I cry out once we're behind closed door. 

Tears stream down my cheeks and she wipes them away. I look up to see her crying too. She's such a softy like me. 

"I'm really going to miss you", Chen suddenly says. 

"I'm going to miss you too... But you have my phone number", she tells him while squeezing his hand. He smiles at her and it is the most genuine smile I've ever seen him give to anyone. 

There must really be something going on between those two. I love it. 

"We'll Skype everyday like before and we'll see each other again soon, okay?" I tell her. 

"Yes! I'm going to come back soon! And you have to come back home sometime too! Everyone misses you like crazy..." she says through the tears. 

We arrive at the airport and the boys stay in the car. In fear of recognition. Chen kisses her on the lips, to my surprise and hers, Yixing embraces her, same as Tao. We get out and guide our way to the check-in. Half an hour later she's checked in and ready to go. 

"They're taking such good care of you over here. I know there's no need to worry about you now. Especially since you have your man to look after you. Just promise me you won't forget about me?" she asks of me and I start crying all over again. She joins me and we just hug each other until it's time for her to leave. 

"Tell mom and dad I said hi. Tell everyone at work I said hi. Hell, tell everyone we know I said hi!" I choke out and she smiles through her tears. 

Our hearts break. We belong together. We've been such good friends, she feels like a sister to me. I want to keep her here. I want her to stay with me and do all this amazing stuff with me like the last week. I'm so grateful for them bringing her to me. But my heart aches for her to stay with me. 

"I really have to go now, okay?" her voice breaks when she tells me. 

"Okay. Tell me when you land. I need to know you're safe. And please, be safe?"

"I will! I love you!" she cries out one last time. 

I hug her and say: "I love you too." 

Then she starts walking away. I dig out a tissue for me to use while I see her frame getting smaller and smaller. The tears keep coming. I can't seem to stop. I don't know what's going on with me. I just want my best friend to be wherever I am. I want her by my side while I live out my dreams. But she has her life too. And I can't ask these kind of things of her. We both know that. 

When her frame is finally gone I go back to the car. I find them in the parking lot and climb inside. I know my face is a mess. I know because of the faces they're all making.  They're shocked. 

"I'm sorry", I manage to get out before crying again. 

"It's okay", Yixing smiles at me and pulls me into his embrace. 

Only then I feel okay about Amalia's leaving.