See You Again

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

Ella's POV

"Where are they? I am going to kill them. They'll be lucky if they can dance again!" I storm out of the door.

I try not to think about the fact that Yixing is standing in front of me. I have to find the boys and actually kill them for doing this. Junhoe knows how I feel about all of this and he told the others this? And now Yixing also knows in what kind of dump I live. He was the absolute last person I wanted to see it.

"Hold on. You're not going to say anything?" he grabs my arm and it turns hot on the touch.

"I can't deal with this, not right now. I have to find those kids. Punks." I pull my arm free and try to walk away.

Some invisible cord is keeping me from walking away. No matter how I twist or turn this, Yixing is standing right behind me. My heart aches for another touch, but my head is telling me to run as fast as I can. He knows where I live now, so there's no more escaping him. Seriously, what the hell were those guys even thinking when they told him?

"I'm sorry", I say as I turn to face him.

"Don't be", he whispers. "Can we go inside?"

"Fine." He steps inside and I guide him to the couch.

My place isn't big at all, but he pretends not to notice it. He sits down and I grab a chair to sit in front of him. No way I'm going to sit next to him, no way in hell. That couch is way too small. Maybe later. What am I even saying? I always said that was the end and here I am again. With Yixing in my apartment and him sitting in front of me. Like nothing happened. 

"So, this is where you live now?" he tries to start a conversation. I decide to play along. 

"Yeah, it isn't big, but it's mine. I pay the rent and I like it this way", I smile to myself. 

"I can see you did the decoration. It's so you", he laughs a little as he looks around. "It looks beautiful. I can see you in every single thing here."

He blushes a little and looks down again. I want to go over and just hug him. He triggers this stuff in me. But this is not the time for things like those. 

"Yixing, why are you here?" I sigh, not able to play along any longer. 

"For you." If it only was that simple. 

"If they find you here..." 

"I seriously don't care anymore. I want to be with you. And he's not going to stop me. Fans have actually been reacting good. In some kind of way, that is. They've noticed me losing weight and looking like hell for the past month and a half. They know it's because you've not been seen with us at all. Connecting the dots is something fans are very good at. My fans even said they don't mind us being a thing if it makes me happy and healthy", he explains to me. 

My head is in my hands. I don't know how to look at him. Tears are ruining my make-up and I feel so much pain. I have avoided going online for so long just to not see the hate towards me. But now it ends up them taking me in if he's happy? What is this all about? And he's right, if the fans are okay with it, SM can't say anything. They have to let us be. 

"Say something", he whispers and he's much closer than before. His breath is on my hands and his hands are touching my bare arms. 

"What do you want me to say?" I choke out. 

"I know how hard this has been on you. So please, take this. Take me. All of me, forever. The last month and a half have been absolute hell without you. I meant it when I said it that I loved you. I still do. I don't think I'll ever stop, to be honest. Please."

I lift my head and meet his eyes. There are tears in them. I then wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me. I don't know how to do this. I can't give him all of me, not just yet. The wound is still too raw. Too fresh. I need to mend myself again. And with his help it should all work out, I know it. My heart belongs to him, my body and soul too. 

"Seems like I'm always begging you these days", he snickers. 

"Yeah", I laugh a little too. 

We just hug like that. On the floor. And we don't need anything else at this point. Just being with each other like this is what we need. To feel his warmth and his protecting arms. 

"I promise I'll protect you against all I can", he says into my hair. 

I inhale his scent as sigh into his sweater. I'm still dressed to go out, but my hair and make-up are so messed up at this point. 

"Guess we won't be going out tonight?" I joke. 

"If you want to..." he starts and lets go of me a little. 

"No, this is just fine. But lets move to the couch before we both catch a cold. And let me change into something else", I smile and walk away from him. 

Putting on some jeans and an over-sized sweater I sneak a peek at the guy sitting in my living room. I still can't believe this guy is here and begging me to be with him again. He did nothing wrong in the first place, so why does he always have to beg? 

"If you're not out in 5 I'm coming to get you", he threatens me. 

"I'm here!" I walk back to him. 

"No matter what you wear, you look amazing. Come here", he pats on his lap and I get in. I snuggle up against his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I even almost fall asleep right there and then, but his stomach growls and I wake up a little. 

"Hungry?" I ask him, pulling up my eyebrows as I look up at him. 

"I was too nervous to eat before I came here..." he confesses to me and kiss his cheek. 

"You're too cute. Wanna order in?" I ask as I get up to get the menu's. I mostly eat late whenever I have practice with iKON. 

"Yeah! Let's go with pizza?" he snatches a menu out of my hand and chooses. 

We order pizza and get back to the couch. This is kind of amazing. Doing couple stuff after so long. I actually love doing all of this with him. 

"You know. There's this word you just keep saying in your sleep..." I tell him, it popping up into my hear right now. 

"Yeah? Ow, what is it? I hope this is not embarrassing..." he looks down at our hands. "Which one is it?" 

"Something like Qīn'ài de maybe? Tao repeated to me once. I think that's how you pronounce it. Sorry, my Mandarin is a bit off..." I try. 

"Ow no. I did not say that..." he puts his head down so I can't see him. 

We're interrupted by the buzzer going off. I get up and turn to see him. 

"Don't you think this lets you off the hook", warning him. 

I give the guy his money and take the pizza inside. I put it on my little table next to the couch. 

"Now, tell me what you said", I eye him suspiciously. 

"Fine. Oh god, this is so embarrassing..." he starts but falters again. 

"Yixing, it's okay. It's still me..." I say, putting my hand underneath his chin and lifting it. 

"Fine. It means darling..." he admits and a wide smile is spreading across my face. 

"That's why Xiumin and Baek were eyeing each other for!" I finally get it. 

And it appears he only says this while being with me. I asked Baek if Yixing usually talks in his sleep and he told me now. 

"I swear they are so bad... Gosh, I can't believe I say those things while sleeping..." he is still so red. 

"I think it's so cute. And the first time you said it was when I was on your lap in the car. You know the first day?" 

"The day I already fell for you... I was already in so deep..." 

"I was in too deep way earlier than that!" I . 

"You're such a fangirl!" he pokes me. 

"Did you just?" I look surprised. "Oh, you're going to get hell for that!" 

I crawl on top of him and start blowing wind into his neck. He starts whimpering and wiggling out. But my grip is too firm and he can't escape. After a while I stop because I have to laugh way too hard. He seizes the opportunity to take the lead and flips us around. 

"You haven't changed a bit", he smiles and then kisses me. 

It's one of those kisses you'll remember forever. It is so desperate and sweet at the same time. I can feel him pouring in all his emotions. I hold on to him as his hands rest at the end of my back. His lips are as soft as I remember and he tastes just as good. His tongue slides in and I feel the passion entering with it. I want to take this further, but I'm not ready. Not just yet. 

We let go, both out of breath. His head resting against mine. 

"I've missed you so much", he says with a low, husky voice. 

"I've missed you too..." I confess. "Let's eat the pizza now, before it gets cold."

We eat our pizza while still laughing and doing things like we used to. I really feel like it's alright again. My heart feels okay again. He is here, he is with me. That's all that matters. The rest comes later. We fall asleep on the couch. He wakes me up in the middle of the night.

"As much as I'd like to stay, I have to go somewhere early. But I'll be back tomorrow night, okay?" he tells me as he gets up and puts his coat on. 

"You can come any time", I smile as we walk to the door. 

He kisses me one last time and opens the door. 

"See you again, right?" he winks.