EXO Live Part 2

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

I get back to the house and put my stuff down. That was one hell of a workout. I'm exhausted. Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin are still so full of energy when they walk into the house. I just want to go lie down on my bed. I am in the progress of going to do what I want the most when I'm stopped by Chanyeol.

"Can I get your opinion on something?" He asks me in such a sweet way I cannot refuse.

"Sure, I was just going to sleep anyways..." I say in a very tired way.

"It'll just take a second... I want to get someone's opinion other than the guys around here."

We walk into his room and he sits down behind the desk where his computer is. I think he's going to let me listen to some of his music. I sit down on the bed and want to lie back, but I don't because I'm sure I'll fall asleep.

"I made this the other day. It's kind of a remix of some of our songs. I don't know if it's any good... So yeah", he says before hitting play on his computer.

The sound begins slowly and gradually progresses into a lovely beat. I like it a lot. I even start tapping my foot to the beat and he sees it. The beat goes faster and hits a crescendo. It feels like an experience on its own. After a few minutes it ends and I'm smiling like a fool.

"That's so good! I want it!" I tell him and his smile widens.

"Is it really?" He asks me, still a bit unsure.

"Yes! Channie, you have such a gift for this! You're talented as !" I assure him.

"Thank god! I'm so happy you like it! It means a lot to me!" He tells me and I get up to give him a hug.

He hugs me back. Then we let go and I go to my room. I need sleep. So much, or I won't be able to make it through another night of concerts. I lie down on my bed and fall asleep without even hitting the shower first. I'm so sweaty, but I don't care at all.

Yixing's POV

I want to talk to her so I go to her room, since she's nowhere to be found around the dorms. I walk in and see her sleeping on her bed. She hasn't even changed her clothes. She fell asleep just like that.

We talked to the president and he told me he wants to help us get her best friend here. I just need to have her phone number. This is the perfect time for that. Her phone is next to her. I grab it and I'm glad to see it just has a fingerprint lock. I take her finger, knowing that when she's asleep she doesn't wake that easily, and put it against the phone. It unlocks and I search for the number. I find it and put it in mine. I accidentally open her pictures and see there are a lot of us boys. There are some pictures from the night BTS was here. She took some without us even knowing about it. Just the way we were. She even took some of me. Like she was watching me the whole time. It touches me that she's looking at me as much as I'm looking at her.

I put her phone on the night stand and put the blanket over her. So she won't get a cold or sick. I snap a picture with my phone because she looks adorable this way. Then I sneak back out.

Ella's POV

I wake up with a blanket over me and my phone on my nightstand. I don't know how I got this way, I must have done it while I was sleeping. I take a look at my phone and I see I've been asleep for almost 2 hours. I have to get ready for the show! I rush towards the showers and shower in record time. I wash my hair too and put it up in a ponytail because it's still wet. I don't have time to dry it out. Then I pick out a lovely dress and some heels to attend the show. When I get back to the kitchen everyone's already there. 

"What's going on?" I ask them, worried. 

"We were just waiting for you to get up. We didn't want to wake you..." Chanyeol says and I smile at him for being so considerate. "We knew how tired you were..."

"But what if we're late?" I ask again.

"It's okay, we don't have to rehearse today. The only thing we have to do is have some costume changes because some of them ripped last night..." Xiumin says. 

"Okay then! Let's go!" I tell them. 

"That's my line, you know?" Suho tells me and slaps me on my back. 

"I know", I smile and wink at him. 

We leave for the vans and they all get in. I'm stopped by my driver when I want to get in.

"You're going with me. We have some things to do before we go to the venue", he tells me and I'm disappointed. 

"See you guys later!" I tell the boys and they all wave at me. 

"So, Mr. Kim, what's this all about?" I ask my driver before I get in the car. 

"We need to pick up some stuff for you to wear", he tells me and I'm even more confused than I was before. 

"I don't get it?" 

"The boys will be having a TV appearance tomorrow and you're going to be in it too. They want you to dress appropriately. So the president has some things selected for you, you just have to get them fitted and it'll be okay", he explains. 

Cold sweat breaks out. I'm going to be on TV tomorrow? Why didn't anyone tell me about this? I'm so nervous already! I'm good at writing, not at speaking in front of a camera! 

"Will it be a live show?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

Okay, it's not a live show. I'm okay with that. I should be able to do that. I have to for the boys. 

We get to the building where I'll need to try on the clothes for the show. We decide on a lovely pair of black jeans with an amazing glittery top. It's kind of casual and somehow still dressed-up. They decide to add a snapback too, because they think it'll give off and amazing vibe. I can even wear my all-stars. The jeans show off my in the right kind of way. 

"You can keep these after you're done with it tomorrow", they tell me and I almost die from happiness. 

"Let's go back", Mr. Kim says. 

We drive back and arrive at the venue. I've only been here yesterday, but it still amazes me. I like how it's so big and the boys don't think anything of it. They just perform like they do it all the time. They're kind of cool that way. Unless it's 5 seconds before they have to go on, then they're nervous all of a sudden. 

I say goodbye to Mr. Kim and walk in. I go straight for the fitting room. There's no one here except for the same girl as yesterday. She's the one who adjusts the clothes. I also remember her being particularly rude to me yesterday when I asked her where the boys were. I decide not to ask her today so she won't be rude again. 

"Wait a minute. I want to have a talk with you..." she suddenly stops me. 

"With me?" I point at myself, but it's a stupid question, seeing there's no one else even close to us. 

"Of course you..." she sighs. 

She sits down on a chair and I do the same. I'm not comfortable being here with her like this. I don't know what she wants to talk about. I don't even know her, period. 

"I'm Gi Hye, but you can call me Hye", she tells me before she begins. 

"I'm Ella, everyone calls me Ella", I try to joke, but she doesn't laugh at all. 

"How long have you been here, Ella?" she asks me. 

"A little over a week and a half now. Why?" I shoot back. 

"I'm curious as to how you've managed to win over Yixing in that time..." she tells me and I'm shocked. 

"Win over?" I ask, not knowing how to respond to such a thing. 

"Yes, I've seen the way he looks at you and how you interact. He held your hand for god's sake! You guys were even caught hugging somewhere in the dark yesterday!" she starts yelling. 

I guess she's jealous of how close we are already?

"He's just being a good friend. I don't know but we bonded over some stuff and I just miss my best friend at home sometimes. He suggested he'd try to make up for it and be my best friend here instead. There is no reason at all for you to yell at me like that", I state. 

"You're totally playing him! You've been here for a week and you've got him wrapped around your little European finger! I've been trying to get him to notice me for the past TWO years!" she continues to yell. 

"I'm not going to sit here and just let you yell at me like that. And even spout false accusations. I don't like being called a gold digger. We're good friends. And maybe the fact that he doesn't notice you like me is because you don't have a lot in common..." I stand up and try to walk out of the room. 

"I'm Korean and you're European! We're both Asian! We have a lot more in common than you two ever could! You come from different worlds!" she spits out while she grabs my wrist. 

"Maybe that's the problem right there. I'm not from here and maybe he wants to see another perspective, since he's not from Korea too... I don't know what it is. And how should I know? It's not like I ever asked him!" I kind of raise my voice too. 

She looks at me with crazy eyes. I seriously think she's going overboard. I pull my wrist free and try to walk away from her again. This time she grabs my wrist with her two hands. 

"You don't get to waltz in here and get everything you want!" she yells. "I've been trying for so long! Give me back what's mine! Give him back to me! Give Yixing back!" 

At that exact moment the door opens and Yixing walks in. He looks at the both of us and is confused. Then he walks over and pulls Hye's hands off of me. 

"What do you think you're doing?" he asks of her. 

"I wasn't..." she tries. 

"It's okay. Let's just go", I tell him and he doesn't seem to be buying it. But he goes along with it and we leave the room. Now he's the one holding my wrist. 

"There are marks on your wrist!" he says and looks furious. 

"It's fine, really. It okay now", I try to smile. 

"No, it's not!" he says and takes me into his arms. 

I do my best not to cry. I just snicker a little, but no actual tears come out. I've vowed to myself not to cry in public when I was 15 and I haven't done it since. Now's not the time to start. He's patting my back and telling me it's okay. But is it really? Am I really okay? 

"I'm sorry but we have to go on now..." he tells me after a few minutes. 

"It's okay. Go. I'll be here when you all get back", I say and watch him leave. 

This is it, EXO live part two.