Young Love

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

Yixing's POV

She is in bits and pieces. I'm mad at myself for not being able to join her when Amalia left. But there are just too many people at the airport. They might see me and storm towards me. We don't want that. That could expose us for the whole world to see. And we were already doing such a bad job of keeping this a secret. Especially since Baekhyun knows now. Even Chen is eyeing me as she's in my arms. Tao already knows so he doesn't pay attention to it. But Chen pulls up an eyebrow while I mouth 'later' to him. He nods and puts his hand on Ella's shoulder. He keeps snickering against my shirt. I can already feel it getting stained with tears. I hate seeing her in pain like this. This is the last time she'll cry. I even feel guilty for bringing Amalia here, but I shouldn't because Ella was so happy when Amalia was here. I hope I can make her happy like that soon. 

Ella's POV

I don't even care about Tao and Chen being in the car with us. I just want to hold on to Yixing for as long as I can. And they just have to understand. Tao does, because he knows about us. I know Chen will ask questions but honestly, I don't even care at this point. I just want Yixing to hold me. To tell me it'll all be okay soon. And I know he will tell me all of this. Just because he wants me to feel okay again. 

And I still have practice later this afternoon. EXO don't have anything scheduled for them so I'm free to go to the practice. I'm looking forward to just dancing and not thinking about all the rest. It always clears my mind from all of my problems. And at this point in time, I have a lot of those. I keep overthinking everything. I want Yixing and I to tell the members about us, but I'm scared they'll act different around me. And then there's the matter of the angry fans. I don't want them to find out just yet, but I also want to go on a proper date with him. Like a normal couple. And are we even a couple? I'd like to think so. But does he think the same? We have to talk about these kind of things. Soon. 

We pull into the driveway at the dorms and walk inside. My crying has subsided and Yixing's shirt is all wet. I hope no one really pays attention to it. Exo-K is out doing stuff anyway. They should be back soon though. 

"I'm going to change. I need to be at the gym in an hour", I tell them in a weak voice. 

Yixing looks at me with pity in his eyes. I know he wants to join me, but he can't. It'll raise suspicion. I hate it. Chen looks as bad as me. I know he'll miss Amalia. They really hit it off. I walk back to my room and bump into Xiumin. 

"Are you okay?" he asks me as soon as he sees my puffy, red face. 

"I will be. Mianhae..." I tell him. Without thinking I just said something in Korean. 

"YOU SPOKE KOREAN?" he shouts and the others rush over. 

"SHHHT!" I usher him to keep quiet. 

But it's already too late. Yixing, Tao and Chen are already here. 

"She just said something in Korean! She said sorry in Korean!" he tells them and they freak out. 

"Say it again!" Chen claps his hands. 

I smile a little and say: "Mianhae." 

I blush as they all clap their hands and congratulate me. They're so happy that I'm learning Korean. Soon I'll be able to have a normal conversation with them. I just need to find someone who'll teach me. That girl from Taehyung seems to know Korean very well for being a foreigner. Maybe I should ask her later? 

"Guys, I'm going to change, okay?" I ask as they keep gushing about me speaking Korean. It was one word...

I walk out and to my closet. I dig out some black sweatpants-like-shorts and a black tank top. It's going to get hot anyways. I put on my black snapback and pull on my Vans. I'm ready to go. I remove my make-up from earlier and re-apply some light make-up after that. I'm going to sweat it off anyways. But that doesn't mean I want to look like a slob. 

"I'm off!" I yell as I walk out the door. 

My heart still aches but it'll be okay. After having Yixing hold me I feel like I can face everything that's coming. I'm strong enough to walk on. I get in the car with Mr. Kim and we are off. He talks about his family. They're being reunited soon. I love hearing him talk about something so dear to him. He doesn't do that very often. 

"I'm so glad it's all going so good", I smile at him and he smiles back. He knows I mean whatever I say.

"Are you looking out for yourself?" he asks me in concern. 

"I am. Thank you for the advice back then. I really need someone on my side", I pat his shoulder as I lean forward. 

"You're a good kid. Someone has to look out for you. I feel responsible for you somehow..." he admits. 

It warms my heart to hear such a thing being said by such a caring man. I give him a kiss on the cheek as he parks the car in front of the gym. 

"Want me to wait? Or will you just call me?" he asks of me.

"I'll call you. It's going to take a while!" I say as I get out. 

I turn around one more time and wave at him while he drives away. He waves back. I go inside and go straight for the dance room. No one's hear yet because I'm an hour early. I put my iPod in to the docking station and put it on shuffle. 'Ego' by Big Bang pops up and I immediately love it. I let my body take me away while the beat drops. I love how the chorus starts. I break it down into some steps and dance away everything in my head. Suddenly someone is beside me and dancing along. I didn't even hear him come in. Let alone come near me. 

I stop and drop down to the floor. 

"What are you doing here this early?" I laugh at Youngbae. 

"I wanted to practice a little before beginning. But you beat me to it! By the way, I love the way you dance to 'Ego'! You really are good at putting things together, aren't you?" he talks to me. 

Youngbae is really kind. To everyone. He listens when someone talks and he always tries to engage in the conversation. He makes you feel at ease with him. It makes me want to tell him all of my darkest secrets. I'm not going to though. 

"I love choreographing..." I say as I lay down on the floor.

"I can see that. And you're really good at it. I should ask you to do my next single!" he laughs. I take it as a joke. 

"Yeah right. You can get all the best in the world. Why the hell would you pick me?" I joke back. 

"That wasn't a joke. You may not be famous but that doesn't mean you're not good at what you do!" he says in all honesty. 

"YoungBae..." I try but the door opens. 

People start pouring in, one by one. Youngbae starts to greet them all and go over to make conversation with them. Then I see Fay walking in. This is my chance. I need to ask her about giving me lessons. 

"Fay!" I say as she walks over to me and sits down beside me. 

"Hey! Ella, wasn't it?" she asks me. 

"Yeah! I was wondering if I could ask you something?" 

"Fire away!" 

"I want to learn Korean. But it's hard to find a good teacher who can explain it to me in English. I was wondering if you could maybe teach me? I'll pay you for it!" I ask of her with a big smile. 

"OH! I'd love to teach you! You don't have to pay me though. Take me to dinner once and it's settled. And no, this is not in a 'date' kind of way!" she jokes. 

"Fine! When do we start?" 

"After class? I'm free..." she starts.

"I'm too! Let's do it!" 

We exchange phone numbers just in case. And this is going to turn out so good! Her Korean is so fluent. I want to be like that too. And it seems like she's a good teacher. 

"Didn't Taehyung bring you today?" I ask and her face turns red. 

"We're kind of in the middle of something..." she says but is cut off by someone. 

"In the middle of talking about me?" Seungri sits down with us. 

"You're such a playboy Seungri. Not everything is about you!" I slap his arm and he falls over, creating a scene. Like he always does. "Get up, you girl!"

He gets up and looks me in the eye. 

"You're so harsh!" he cries out and clings to Fay.

She doesn't know what to do. She's not familiar with them yet. Neither am I, but hell, I'm going to tell Seungri how it is whenever I feel like it. 

"We're starting!" the choreographer yells and we all get up. Time to get soaked in sweat again! And god, do I love it!

After class I'm dead. I just lay on the ground. Daesung poors water over me to cool me off. He was doing the same to himself but saw how much I needed it too. I thank him for that. 

"Ready?" Fay suddenly asks me. 

"Here?" I shoot back. 

"Yeah, I have some paper and a pen with me, so it should go smooth", she smiles and I take the pen and paper from her. 

We begin our lesson with some easy things I know. She's really patient and caring. She always encourages me. I like that about her a lot. She looks like the perfect match for Taehyungie. I just hope he's treating her the way she has to be treated. With care and adoration that is. 

After an hour or so, Big Bang still hasn't left the room. Are they waiting for us to leave? I don't think so, but I want to wrap this up too. I'm tired and I feel like I'll explode from all the information I just absorbed. She sees my lack of interest at the end as she calls it a day. Fay grabs her stuff, says goodbye to me and the boys. I scoot over to them and join the conversation. I just texted Mr. Kim, so he should be here in half an hour. I have to wait anyways. 

"What's up?" I ask when I join them in their circle. 

"Not much. Just chilling after being beat like that!" Jiyong says as he plays with the zipper of his hoodie. And it reminds me of the way Amalia always does it. It brings tears to my eyes again.

Youngbae's POV

I see her break down, bit by bit. She has tears in her eyes. I can't stand to see it. 

"Are you okay, Ella?" I suddenly ask. 

All of them are watching her too. She nods, but doesn't say anything. I want to comfort her, but someone walks in instead. It's Yixing. Second day he's been here. He sees her crying and he rushes over. 

"I wanted to pick you up. I knew this was going to happen if you were tired... Amalia texted, she's safe back at home..." he tells her and her face softens a bit.

Then he takes her in his arms and pulls her up with him. She clings to his shirt and cries a little. It's weird to see them so close. I heard Yixing is the guy to keep girls at a distance. That he wouldn't even ask for his noona's phone number. But here he is, comforting a friend. And that's when it hits me. The worry in his eyes gives it away. It's a mixture actually. Between worry and adoration. Those two are going out or they will be in the future. I can tell by the way he holds her and comforts her. I can see the others have notices as well. 

"I'm sorry, guys. I'm taking her home. Her friend just left and she's kind of in a bad place..." he whispers to us. 

"It's okay! Take her. I'm sorry we worked her to the bone..." Jiyong apologizes. 

Then Yixing nods and takes her out. Keeping his hand on her waist the whole time. So she could lean on him and so she was close to him. It's is very lovely to see how young love is blooming once again.