Dance Audition

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

The broadcast ends pretty soon after that. I am so shocked. Kyungsoo was so sweet while defending me. It touched my heart. No, it touched my soul. I never thought he had something like that in him. I'm kind of glad he stood up for me like that. But I just hope he doesn't get any hate for this. I couldn't handle them getting hate because of me.

"Are you okay?" Amalia comes running to me.

"I will be. Wow..." I say and she hugs me.

I turn around and Kyungsoo is standing there with the boys, kind of timid. I walk over to him and hug him, tightly.

"Thank you", I whisper.

He hugs back and the rest of EXO gasp. I guess he doesn't do this kind of thing that much.

"It's nothing. They were being very mean. And the only one who can be mean is me", he whispers back.

I giggle a little and let go of him. He smiles at me and I do the same. I get what he's talking about. Our little Kyungsoo is a man now and he stands up for the ones he cares about. I feel honored that he feels about me that way. We all go backstage once again. The host joins us.

"I'm very sorry about them..." she tells us, especially me.

"It's okay. It all turned out for the best", I reassure her.

"But still. I'll make sure nothing like this ever happens again!" she promises and we all nod.

She walks out and I lay back in the couch. I'm exhausted from everything and I just want to clear my head. I need to go somewhere I can do that. I need to dance. Wait, the trainer told me to use the room at the gym anytime...

"I'm going to call Mr. Kim to come and get me. I have to do something before I can get back to the dorms, okay?" I tell them and they nod, a little hesitant.

"Be safe, okay?" Yixing tells me with a very concerned look.

"Aren't I always?" I joke.

"I'll come with you!" Amalia says and I smile. She knows what I'm going to do and I'm sure she wants to do it too. We both love dancing. It'll be an escape for her too.

"Okay, I'm going to call him now!"

I call Mr. Kim and he tells me he'll be here in 15 minutes. I'm glad he's available. I really need this. And he said he knows the place so he can take us without us knowing where it is. I'm very lucky to have him here.

I hear someone honk and say goodbye for now. They are very reluctant to let go of me but they do as they're told. They know I'm in good hands. Mr. Kim will never let anything happen to me. I'm sure of that. We walk outside and get into the car.

"Thank you for coming to get us!" I tell him when we get in.

"It's nothing. I told you to call me anytime", he winks and we leave.

It's very busy in these parts of town. The place we're going is not that crowded, it's in a less populated part of Seoul. Otherwise the boys wouldn't be able to come here to work out.

"We're here", he tells us and I thank him once again.

We get out and walk in. There are some people here who look official.

"What's going on here?" Amalia asks me.

"I have no idea..." I whisper.

We walk over to the counter and Jerry is there.

"What's going on, Jerry?" I ask him.

"They're holding auditions over here. But they don't start for another hour. So you can have the practice room until then, okay?" he hands over the keys and I smile.

"Come and get us when it's time, okay?"

"Done!" he yells and we're off.

"This is so much cooler than back in Europe..." Amalia says.

"I know right? It's so cool out here!" I pull her inside the dance room and she gasps.

"It's so modern!" she yells.

"And it's all our!" I yell back and she screams.

I plug my iPod in and skip to 'Happiness' by Red Velvet. It's out favorite song to do when we dance together. We start and laugh at each other. After a few seconds the song really begins and we focus on the routine. We're so in sync, it's from always dancing together back home. But she's gotten better too. She always loved to dance, but not like me. I lived for dancing, she just liked it. We give it our all and smile at each other when we're done. Then someone claps from behind us. We turn around as fast as we ever did. And there he is. My biggest idol of all time. I've loved him ever since I began listening to Kpop. He was the main reason I even started. I mean, look at him and just listen to his voice. Taeyang is the absolute top. BigBang is one of the best all round groups out there and has been for so many years. Some people even call him the Asian Usher.

What is he even doing here? He's wearing a very tight shirt and you can see his muscles. Dang it. Taeyang always does this to girls... He knows what he does. I almost faint when he smiles at us.

"That was good!" he tells us in English.

"Oh my god, Taeyang from BigBang!" I choke out.

Amalia knows who he is too, from all of the posters I have in my room and all the videos I sent her over the time. is open, just like mine.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this. But I heard music coming from the room we're supposed to use in a bit so..." he apologizes. Taeyang is apologizing to me. ME.

"It's okay. Jerry said we could use it until your auditions start..." I stutter.

Amalia almost bursts out laughing next to me. She loves to see me speechless.

"Do you want to participate?" he suddenly asks us.

"In what?" I ask back, dumbfounded.

"The dance audition... From what I just saw, I'm sure you'll pass! Both of you", he winks.

We look at each other and nod. We're going to do this. I'm not even sure I'm allowed to because of my contract. But the contract never said my body was property of S.M. Entertainment so...

"Fine!" I say and his face lights up again.

"That's amazing to hear! Go to Jerry when you're done here and he'll explain the details", he waves and he's off.

"We're really going to audition for a BigBang music video?" Amalia asks me.

"I think we are..." I sink to the floor.

"Wow, there!" she catches me.

My legs caved in. I'm so shocked from seeing Taeyang. I mean... I was prepared to meet EXO, but I never dreamed of meeting the man who introduced me to Kpop... It's too much to handle at this point.

After a while we go down and hand the keys back to Jerry.

"I heard you'll be participating too!" he says, full of excitement.

"Yeah, Taeyang asked us..." I say in a monotone voice.

"In shock?" he asks Amalia.

"Yes... You have no idea..." she laughs.

"I would be too! That guy is a legend!" Jerry states and he's right. Taeyang is a legend!

"They're going to start in half an hour so go over to that desk and tell them your name. Taeyang already added you to the list. You should be in the beginning", Jerry directs us.

"Thank you Jerry!" we both say in unison.

"Break a leg!" he jokes in old American fashion.

We go over to the lady, she tells us to sit down and wait for them to call our names. We could be here for a long time. I decide to call Yixing to tell him the good news. Of me and Amalia landing an audition we didn't even sign up to.

"Are you okay?" he asks me when he picks up.

"Calm down! I'm fine! Something amazing just happened!" I yell.

"What is it?" I can almost see him smiling at nothing.

"I landed an audition for a BigBang music video!" I tell him.

"That's amazing! I told you you're an amazing dancer! How?" he asks me.

I'm kind of turning red from his praise.

"We went to the gym for some dancing and Taeyang walked in on us. Turns out they're doing auditions here! He asked us to audition himself!"

"Wow! That's such an honor! I can't wait to hear all about it from him!"

"Wait, you know him?"

"Yeah! Almost everyone knows everyone in the kpop world. Plus he's such a nice guy!"

"I'm glad to hear that. Wow, I still can't believe we're doing this..." I whisper.

"It'll be okay. Don't panic. You're amazing. And we're coming over to see you when you finish! We're getting into the cars right now!" he tells me and I smile.

"They're coming here!" I tell Amalia and she smiles widely.

"You guys are too sweet!" I tell him and he laughs a little.

I can picture them all hauling their asses into the cars and rushing over so they can see me when I get out. They're so cute when they're like this. I just hope it's okay for them to come here so suddenly. I hope fans don't spot them and stuff.

"Be safe, okay?" I ask of them and he giggles.

"I should be telling you that!" he says in a lower voice. "Taeyang is a real ladies man, watch out, okay?"

"I will. Nothing can take me away from you..." I whisper back and blush.

"Good. I'll see you in a little", he hangs up.

He's such a cutie and he was even a little jealous. I have no words for that guy. He always exceeds all my expectations. He's amazing like that. After half an hour they call in Amalia. I'm left alone with a girl who has some kind of pink hair. She's not Asian too. I thought we'd be the only ones. She's pretty and kind of looks really friendly. I want to start a conversation with her but my name is called before I can do so.

I walk over to the door and they open it for me. I walk inside and yes, there is Taeyang. He's smiling widely. He gestures for me to stand in the middle.

"Did my friend pass?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I can't tell you these things before you finished yourself", he tells me and I smirk.

"Fine!"

"What song?"

"We Are Bulletproof pt. 2 by BTS", I tell them and he pulls up his eyebrows.

They put it on and I start my dance. It's such good hip hop. I clear my head and begin with all my might. I didn't think I wanted this that bad, but now I'm dancing I know how bad I want it. I want it with every fiber in my body. I want to star in a video that will go viral. In a video with Kpop legends. This has to work out.

I finish my song and almost fall to the ground because I'm so exhausted. I hear someone clapping and I look up to see it's Taeyang.

"You passed! I'm sorry, but your friend didn't..." he tells me and I'm happy and sad at the same time.

"Thank you!"

"Here are your papers and the details are in there!" he hands over some documents.

I take them, bow and walk out. The guys are waiting for me outside. Amalia is with them too. I hug her instantly.

"What?" she asks me.

"You didn't pass?" I ask her while pulling back.

"It's not a big deal. I didn't want this as bad as you did!" she's excited for me and she really seems fine with it.

So I yell and jump up and down with her. Then he boys all hug me, Yixing is last and holds on to me a little longer. This was my first dance audition ever and it was a damn good one!