A Trip

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

The night went on for quite a bit. None of Big Bang were ready to go home. Even if they had practice in the morning. Seungri is a king when he starts drinking and TOP usually joins in quite well. Taeyang didn't drink a drop of alcohol but still danced the night away. GD was being as kind as ever and looking out for his hyungs. Daesung was even hitting on someone in snsd. I couldn't make out who she was exactly because I was a little preoccupied myself. EXO always keeps me busy. They asked me to dance and sing karaoke with them as we ate ice cream and cake (Cue the song I put in above).

In the end the night is a complete success. I've had the time of my life, the best gifts and almost everyone is here to see me. I just miss my parents and Amalia. I know she just left, but I can't help but think how we celebrated last year. Just the two of us. Us against the world. If you would've told me then where I would be now, I would've laughed in your face. I never ever imagined being here. But I am now. 

The boys are packing up and cleaning while I sit on the sofa. Suho practically ordered me not to do anything because it is my birthday. So I listen to the wise leader. Everyone is leaving, one by one. They all say goodnight and go their own ways. 

"But I want to staaaaaaaaaay!" I hear Seungri cry out. 

"Why do you always drink so much? And how did I not see you drink this much?" Taeyang asks him as Seungri just grins from ear to ear. 

They drag him out, saying how sorry they are for his behavior. I laugh it off and say it's nothing. It's nice to see kpop idols relaxing. And it makes me feel like I'm one of them, you know? They trust me enough to be themselves around me. That means a lot. 

EXO is done cleaning up and they're all going back to their rooms after giving me hugs. 

"I still have one surprise", Chen smiles as he pushes his phone into my face. I hear someone screaming and I look properly this time. It's Amalia and she's screaming my name. We talk for a good half hour before Chen gets annoyed about the amount of screen time I'm getting while he is getting none at all. Yixing just watches us from the kitchen and smiles at the sight. Talking to Amalia does wonders for the soul. And it is very kind of Chen to think of this. 

"Come, it's late", Yixing takes my hand in his and leads me to my bedroom. 

He takes of his clothes except for his boxers. I do the same and only wear underwear.  I want to crawl into bed but he stops me by grabbing my wrist. I look up at his face and see he's studying something intently. I look down to where he is looking and see it is the necklace he bought me. He takes it between his fingers and twists it a little while thinking. 

"What is it?" I whisper and he looks up into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry this is all I could get on such short notice..." he sighs and lets go of it. 

"It's the most amazing gift I've ever gotten in my whole life, it's more than okay..." I assure him. 

He looks into my eyes with such respect and love. I feel like my heart is going to burst from his look. 

"I want to give you so much more than this. You deserve much more than this. If I were just a boy and you were just a girl we could do all of those things. I could take you out on dates without worrying if we're seen together. I could buy you things with the little money I make. We could do all of that normal couple stuff you see in drama's. But I'm not just a boy and you are far from just a girl. You are amazing. And you're wasting your life away to be here with me... You even signed a contract to stay here..." He rambles on. 

I kiss him and he shuts up. I let go and look him in the eye. 

"I am not wasting anything here. I'm finally fully living. And you are the reason for that. And if you had been just a boy I'm sure we would not have even met. It's crazy we met like this anyways. You'd live in China and I would be stuck in Europe. There's no need for you to say things like that. You are amazing too. And I don't want normal stuff. I want you. And I'll take whatever I can get", I explain and his eyes get all blurry.

A lone tear spills down his cheek. I wipe it away with my thumb before realizing I'm crying too. He takes me into his arms and hugs me like his life depends on it. I wish we could be closer. But this is as close as we can ever get. He picks me up and takes me to bed. Where we both prove how much we mean to each other. 

 

The next morning

I wake up in his arms. My head is on his chest. I look up and hear him snoring a little. It's the cutest sound. I feel the cold metal of the necklace he gave me against my throat. It's soothing. Like I really have something that proves we are something. Not that I needed it. 

"Don't stare", he jokes in a gruff voice. 

I chuckle and roll off him. 

"Hey, come back", he closes his eyes and searches for me. He finds me and pulls me back towards him. 

"Don't we have to get ready?" I ask him and he stiffens. 

"For?" he asks while opening his eyes. 

"You're going on a trip and I have to come along..." I explain and he smiles. 

"I didn't know you were coming along!" he is so excited. He looks like a little kid. 

"Come!" I pull him up and we get dressed. 

We pack a little of our stuff. Yixing is bouncing around and I wonder if it's because of the news I gave him. He seems so happy to go to China. It's too cute, I almost die. I have to stop him at one point and he smiles sheepishly. He looks so innocent. He always does. But he is way smarter than anyone gives him credit for. 

"You're making me seasick!" I yell and he laughs really loud. 

"I can't help it!" he yells back and jumps around. 

We walk into the living room and it's just Baekhyun sitting there. He sees Yixing bouncing around and he joins him. Amazing, now I have two of them to deal with. And they are just pepping each other up. I have to put a stop to this. I'm getting a headache. But I don't want to stop them. They look so happy. I never ever want to disturb them when they look happy. They're so tired lately. They deserve some of this. 

I leave them in the living room and go into the kitchen. I grab an apple and eat it at the table. I look around and everything is so clean. Like last night never happened. As I put the apple to my mouth my bracelet rings and I look at it. I love how they all took their signs for me and put them in there. It's like I'm taking a piece of them with me everywhere I go. I smile towards it. They're so considerate. 

"What are you smiling at?" Sehun sits down beside me. 

"Your gift", I smile at him and he smirks. 

"It was Suho's idea. But it turned out pretty good, am I right?" he pulls up his eyes brows in the process. 

He takes the bracelet in his hand and studies it. He whistles and then lets go. 

"I hope you had a good one?" he kind of asks me. 

"I did, that you so much." I give him a wide smile. He smiles back. 

Then as if he remember that he has a role to keep up he switches back to his normal self. 

"Don't expect something like that all the time, okay? I'm the real queen here..." he says as he stands up. 

"You wish!" I hear Tao scream as he walks in. "We all know I am!" 

They bicker a little while longer and I slip out. I pick up my phone and browse some websites. I look around and see some pictures of Yixing. It's the ones they took of us when we were on our date. Thank god, you can't recognize me at all. And Yixing is barely recognizable as it is. They're not even sure it's him. 

'Our little lamb can't be dating!' someone said as a reply on the article. 

'He's too innocent!' someone else says and I smile. If they only knew. 

'I don't like this. I don't like her.' They don't even know me. 

This is how it goes. I mean, we all saw what happened with Taeyeon and Baekhyun. I'm not even sure they're together anymore. Baek seems like he's been going through some hard times. I always want to ask him about it, but something always comes up. I hate not knowing what is going on between them. 

'Could it be the girl that is working for them lately?' someone else states. My heart skips a beat. What if they find out already?

'Nah, she's not pretty enough' someone replies to the former question. 

I'm kind of relieved and annoyed at the same time. First, why am I not beautiful? I mean, I'm no idol, but I am not that ugly... Second, who are they to judge? Third, Yixing always said he wants a girl with personality and that there are no ugly girls. In your face, person who wrote that. 

I'm annoyed and close my phone. I don't need to see things like this. I need to focus on my trip. I have all the equipment. I'm not forgetting anything. My passport is good too. I fix my hair and put it up in a messy bun. Yixing once told me he likes it like that. I smile foolishly. I actually do things on purpose because he thinks it's beautiful or cute. I've never behaved like this before. This guy is seriously making me fall each and every day. More and more. There's no stopping it. I can't help it. I want him all the time. I want to feel him close. I want to see his eyes. I want to hold his hand. 

I walk over to him in the living room. Him and Baekhyun are talking about something. I sit down beside him and take his hand into mine and he stops his conversation to look at our joined hands. He smiles because I never do stuff like this. He's always the one who keeps doing it. He grins and pulls up our hands and kisses the back of mine. It sends shivers down my spine. My heart almost stops. 

"Can you guys not?" Baek says as he makes gagging noises. I stick out my tongue and Chanyeol joins us. 

"What's going on here? It must be very severe if their are tongues being pointed at others!" he states and sits down on the ground. 

"They were being stuffy! I told them to stop..." Baek confesses. 

"Oh, I get it! But you can't say stuff like that, you always do this stuff with Taeyeon too!" Chanyeol insults him. 

Baekhyun's face turns sour as he stalks off. I wonder what that's all about. 

I try not to let it get to me and look at Yixing. I am going to spend a week alone with this beautiful dork. The dork I'm falling in love with. We're going on a trip.