First Dance Practice

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

When I really look around I see someone else is there too. It's Taehyung! It's been a while since I've seen him. But what is he doing here anyways? I walk over and he smiles at me.

"Whatcha doing here?" I ask and he smirks.

"A friend of mine is in there now doing what she has to. But I'm going in now. I have an agreement with Taeyang. He owes me for something!" He hugs me.

"I hope she passes too! I'd like to meet the girl who has captured your heart!" I yell after him and he turns around one more time before stepping inside.

This is going to be interesting. Seeing Taehyung liking someone is new. He's always a bit suggestive around me, but never like this. He seems kind of in love. And it makes me happy. He deserves to be happy.

"You coming?" Yixing asks me and I walk over to the group.

"Where are we going?" I ask them and they just smile.

"Out for dinner! What would you like?" Suho asks me and I smile back.

"Anything is fine! But why are we going out now?" I am kind of confused.

"Because someone from our group has just accomplished something big and that needs to be celebrated!" Kai says while coming over and putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Me?" I am shocked.

"Yeah! So let us just spoil you!" Kai suggests and he drags me along to the car.

Behind us I hear the door open and I see that Taehyung is in place once again and waiting for someone. Then someone else comes out and it's the girls from earlier. The one with the pink hair. She hugs Taehyung and he hands her some papers. I'm guessing she passed and that she's the girl he was talking about. I'm looking forward to working with her on this video and comeback stage.

Kai pushes me into the car and sits down beside me. How did I wind up between Sehun and Kai once again today? It's been quite the surprise. They constantly hang over me to talk to each other and to prank people. Yixing is in front of us and keeps shooting me concerned looks in the mirror. I smile to tell him I'm okay. They're just being themselves.

"You're going to dance with BigBang! This is so exciting!" Kai keeps saying. "They're such legends! Damn it. I wish I could come with you!"

"I can take you with me sometime after discussing it with them?" I suggest and his face lights up. Jongin is being a cute little er whose been given the greatest present of them all.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I put my hand on his face and he it. "DUDE!"

"Hahahaha!" Sehun laughs beside me.

"Someone save me from these hyungs!" I yell and sit back.

It doesn't take us too long to get to the restaurant. We're eating some typical Korean stuff. It's so nice to dig in to their culture. They're so diverse. And different from ours. God, I love it. But sometimes I miss my home's food too. It's so good too.

We order and dig in. It's delicious. Everyone enjoys it so much. No one even talks during the dinner. But that isn't weird for us. We're all just enjoying it to the fullest. It all melts in my mouth like nothing. Damn, this day has been so hectic that I hadn't noticed how hungry I really was. Good thing we went out and ordered so much. Everyone seemed like they needed it.

"When does your practice start?" Sehun asks me with his mouth still full of food.

"Tomorrow if I'm right. But it shouldn't be too long!" I tell them.

"As long as your back in time for the fan event we're hosting, it's okay. I'm sure management wouldn't allow you to miss this because it's your job", Suho smiles at me.

I'm going to have to keep check of that. I have to make sure not to miss parts of my job by doing this. And then something pops in my head. I have to make a picture of them eating and post it later. Not now. Because they'll storm us when they find out where it is.

"Guys! Strike a pose!" I yell and they do as they're told. Amalia gets out of the picture. If fans are going crazy because I'm here, they'll go ballistic when they find out there's another girl staying with them. That makes me think of it. She's leaving in a few days. I hate to see her go, but her being here has made me happier than I ever thought anything could. They did a wonderful job of keeping me happy. They're the best.

"We have to go home now! Tomorrow's a big day for all of us! You need to be rested for our fans", Suho tells them and they all nod. He's such a good leader, like, really.

We get up, they pay the bill (or the company actually does) and we leave the restaurant. Some fans have gathered outside. I take Amalia so we won't be seen. The guys have their body guards who protect them. They shake some hands, take pictures and then they get in the cars. We're waiting a few blocks away so we won't be seen with them. We've had enough drama for one day. I edit the picture of the boys somewhat and post it online while the circle around, picking us up. It's been 10 minutes and they finally come around. We get in and I'm kind of cold now. Yixing notices and takes of his jacket. He puts it around my shoulders and hugs me a little. I instantly turn hot again, just by his touch. He's ruining my composure.

I'm trying to keep it all in when we're not alone, but it's getting hard. Yixing keeps doing sweet stuff and I want to kiss him for that. But then I have to remind myself that we're not alone. Not at all. There are 9 other guys who are watching us. One of them already knows. The others may even be suspecting. This life sure is hard.

We get back to the dorms and immediately turn in. Amalia is sleeping in a spare room because I have to get up crazy early and I don't want to wake her up. And I know how much she hates being woken up by someone. Even if it is me. So she got a spare room. When I lie down on my bed I hear a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" Yixing asks.

"Sure..." I tell him and sit back up. I cross my legs in the process.

"I was wondering if I could sleep in here tonight? Baekhyun is being noisy as and I just want to have a good night's rest..." he suggests and I immediately turn red.

"I have to get up really early though... But if you don't mind, you can always stay with me", I tell him, not looking at him.

"Then it's settled. I've always wanted you to fall asleep in my arms", he confesses and lies down beside me. "Do you mind if I take off my shirt? I always sleep without one..."

"You can take it off", I state and I feel embarrassed.

I said it too quickly. He chuckles a little because he knows I like seeing him shirtless. He's so slender and a little muscular. I love it. I've always loved that about him. In all of those pictures and clips I saw. He lies down beside me and we get under the covers. I lay my head on his chest and hear his heartbeat. It's the most beautiful sound. He my hair and I fall asleep with his scent on my mind.

I wake up again in the middle of the night, disoriented. There's someone underneath me. I look around and remember. Yixing asked if he could sleep with me tonight. I'm still very happy it wasn't a dream after all. I hold on to him even more now. This is what heaven is like.

The next morning I wake up at 5 am. I dress quietly and do my make-up in the bathroom. I try not to wake Yixing up. I give him a little kiss on his forehead and snap a picture of him lying in my bed. I want to remember this even when I'm old and grey. Then I leave for dance practice. It's at Jerry's gym once again. Mr. Kim takes me there and drops me off, telling me to call him when I'm done. I checked with S.M. Entertainment and they said it was okay for me to do this kind of thing since I'm not one of their artists.

I walk inside and there's hardly anyone here yet. I say hi to Jerry and walk to the dance room. I put down my stuff and begin to stretch. I don't want any injuries from this. I want to be able to keep doing it. After a while someone else walks in and she seems a little lost. Someone's with her. I look over and see it's Taehyung. It's the pink haired girl again. I walk over to say hi.

"Hey! I didn't know you would be escorting this lovely lady!" I tell them and he chuckles.

"You know each other?" she asks me in English.

"Yeah, we met a couple of times. I'm Ella! Nice to meet you! I'm currently living with EXO!" I take her hand and shake it.

"Wow! I'm Fay, I just moved here from the US and have become friends with BTS!" she says back and I immediately like her.

"Taehyung, where have you been hiding this girl! I like her! Be sure to bring her over next time you're coming!"

"She just got here like a week ago! I'm sorry!" he apologizes.

"OMG! I so want to meet EXO! BTS and EXO are my faves... Next to BigBang of course", she winks and as if they needed a cue, BigBang walks in, in full glory.

My mouth drops open. We're in the presence of gods right now. EXO and BTS are big, but BB is the . They're what made Kpop so big. I see Daesung, TOP, Seungri, Taeyang and then G-Dragon walks in. I feel as if I'm going to faint. And I haven't even begun practicing yet!

"Ah! We have some early birds too!" Daesung says and I smile.

"Yeah, I'd rather be early then late..." I tell him and he shakes my hand.

"I'm Daesung, you are?"

"Ella Olson, nice to meet you!" I say back.

"Oh! You're the one Taeyang picked up here in this studio! You didn't even have to send in a video!" he suddenly realizes.

"I guess that's me..." I smile awkwardly.

"Well, we'll see if he was right in a few!" he winks and he's off again.

They all introduce themselves to me in a good fashion. TOP is kind of weird, but in a good way. He's himself. Seungri makes my heart skip a beat because he has that blonde thing going on. And then there's G-Dragon. Ji Young. He walks over and takes my hand in his. He kisses the back of my hand and says: "Hi! I'm Ji Young, also known as G-Dragon."

I almost die. I can't speak.

"Your name is?" he asks after I don't respond.

"E-e-ella?" I choke out.

"Oh, that's a really nice name!" he says and lets go of my hand.

He winks and walks back to the group. Taeyang hugs me and tells me it'll be alright.

More people start pouring in, bit by bit. Everyone gets talking and then the choreographer walks in. He tells us all to sit down and listen.

"As you all know, BigBang is doing something called the 'MADE' series. They're doing a lot of music video's and they need backup dancers for them. Also you will be needed at the live performances too. I hope we can make this work. It's going to be tough, but it'll be worth it! Now let's get to it!" he yells.

This is it. Our first dance practice!