Contract

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

I sigh once again. Am I going to sell my soul? And I need to contact Amalia before tomorrow. I need to sort this all out. Plus I need to buy more clothes and stuff because I only packed enough for two weeks. Ugh so much to do before I sign this contract. I pace and pace the room. I'm sure the floor has my pace-marks all over it.  I need to calm myself. I need to find a way to not think about this right now. 

I decide to go out for a while. I haven't really seen much of Seoul ever since I got here. I've been out with the boys once and that's it. I just want to clear my head and enjoy all of Seoul since I'm here. I think it's a very good idea. I put on some jeans and a top, I even dig out my spare snapback I've hidden from Yixing. I deem it okay and go out. As soon as I step out of the hotel I just go in a random direction. I've looked up some places before I even got here and saved them on my phone. I dig out my phone and Google Maps takes me wherever I need to go. 

I go past some famous statues of great historical people. Did I ever mention I love history? I read everything I could find of all these statues. I know what they all stand for. This place is so full of history and I love it. After a while I end up near some shops. I decide to do some shopping. I need new clothes anyways. And what's better than true Korean fashion? I have some of those in my closet because we have a store like that in our country, but I don't have any real things. I love how the people here dress. I go inside some store and pick out some lovely dresses and the most amazing tops. They don't cost too much so I end up buying a lot. I've made some decent money back home and saved up to spend it some day. Today seems to be that day. After a few shops I deem it enough and decide to walk back. 

On my way back my tummy roars. I'm so hungry. But I don't know much about Korean cuisine. I need to find a place that has some food I know. We don't have too many Korean food places from where I come. They do have a lot of Chinese food places. I need to find a Chinese restaurant to eat something. It will cost a lot, but it'll be worth it. After I got sick the other day I haven't eaten a proper meal. This has to do. 

I see a Chinese place and go inside. Good, they have take-away menus too. I pick one up and go over the list. It's good that they have an English one. I would've been so lost if I'd had to read a Korean one. I can't make out any of the signs yet. It's just so hard. I decide on some noodles and deep-fried shrimp. I love those. 

"Excuse me", I try to talk to the guy behind the counter. 

It's so loud in here that he doesn't hear me and rushes off when he sees one of the customers holding up their hand. I'm kind of pissed off, but at the same time I'm sad. I'm so hungry. I want food, now. And it'll take a while for it to finish anyways. The guy comes back and notices me. 

"Do you want to order?" he says in some broken English. It's good enough for me to understand though. 

"Yes! I'd like to have dish number 9 please, to go", I tell him and he nods. He writes it down and tells me it'll be ready in 10 minutes. 

He gestures for me to sit down on a chair at the bar and gives me something to drink. Of course I'll have to pay for this too. But I hadn't noticed how thirsty I was before he got me the drink. I take the glass of water and gulp in down. That was so refreshing. 

"Ella?" I hear someone say behind me and this person taps me on the shoulder. 

I turn around and see who it is. It's Tao! God, to be seeing him in a place like this! 

"Tao! Man, it's good to see you!" I tell him and he hugs me. 

"What are you doing here?" he asks me as he sits down beside me.

"I'm getting some food on the way back to my hotel. As you can see, I've been on a shopping spree!" I tell him and he smiles. He's so cute. 

"Show me!" he says and he picks up the bags. 

He stars rummaging through them and picks some items to see. "Wow! I'm sure this looks so good on you!" he compliments my taste. 

"Tao, what are you doing here anyway?" I ask him.

"Well, we're eating out! This is our regular spot when we go for Chinese food... They're the best in town", he tells me and gives the kid behind the bar a high five. 

It's the same kid that served me a few minutes back and took my order. He looks at me like he's seen a ghost. He's probably thinking something like: 'I made an acquaintance of EXO wait for her meal... !'. I smile a little and he seems to relax. 

"Oh, so you're all here?" I realize. 

"Yeah. They're in the back. I saw you because I was getting back from the bathroom. Hey! Why don't you come and have dinner with us?" he suggests. 

I turn away shyly. I wanted to clear my head, not let them make me even more crazy. But how can I say no to this little panda who is staring with such intent? 

"I've already ordered some take-away..." I start to turn him down. 

"You can unpack it at our table! We'll make some room! Please?" he begs me and his eyes go all puppy. 

I can't resist this piece of . He knows he's cute and he's using it against me. I love him but I he kind of annoys me too. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

"Fine..." I give in. 

"Yongsuk, can you bring the lady's dinner to our table when it's done?" he asks the guy behind the counter. 

"Yes, Mr. Zitao."

Tao picks up my bags and drags me to the back. The moment I walk through the door the room falls silent. They all stare at me and don't say a word. 

"Guess who I found ordering dinner!" Tao says and they all start talking a little again. 

"Are you stalking us or something?" Sehun asks me with his I-know-it-all smile. 

"I came here by accident... I was just on my way back to the hotel..." I point out and Tao holds up my bags. 

"She went shopping!" he screams and Baekhyun gets up so fast it's like lightning. 

They go through my bags and suddenly I'm very happy I didn't buy any underwear. They would've had a field day if I'd bought that. They hold up individual pieces and nod in agreement. I kind of feel embarrassed. But it's funny too. They're so alive and kicking. Kai even puts on some of my things and asks if it suits him. 

"Sometimes they're such dorks", Kyungsoo says next to me. 

I didn't even realize he'd come over. This hyung is so sneaky. He can creep up on you without you ever knowing. 

"Yeah, but it must be fun..." I say back. 

He looks at me with his devilish eyes and says: "Sometimes it's overrated and I want to kill them. But then there are times I wouldn't trade any of them... Depends on my mood."

I kind of get the chills when he says this, but it's endearing too. To see him care about them in his own special way. And believe me, it's special alright! 

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and the guy from before comes inside. He puts my dinner on the table and doesn't look at any of them twice. He must be used to this. To these dorks playing dress up in girl clothing. 

I it down and immediately Yixing rushes over. I was trying to kind of avoid him because I have a big decision to make and him being next to me makes it kind of biased. 

"So, did you close up the studio properly?" he asks me as he sits down beside me. 

"Yeah! And they were so nice too at the front desk!" I tell him. 

He flashes me his dimpled smile and then suddenly looks at my head. 

"You have another snapback?!" he practically yells. "I thought I had your only one..." Okay, now he's pouting. 

"I always have a spare one! I didn't want you to see this one exactly for this reason... I knew you'd be sad..." I tell him and take his hand. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I know I have your favorite", he smiles and looks at our hands. 

I quickly pull back and take my food. They seem to have finished theirs already. It's sad, because now I have to eat alone... But I don't mind. Most of them are still going on about my clothes... If they rip them, someone'll have to pay. 

"You have a great sense of style", Xiumin says to me. 

He's been sitting next to me the entire time, but he didn't say much. 

"Thanks man. You too! So, you're not participating in any of this?" 

"Nope, I just let them act like that. It's more fun to watch them be like this anyways", he smiles at them. It's nice to see how much he cares for them. And he is the oldest member of the group now anyways... 

"Are you okay, Xiumin? I know you're not a talker, but sometimes you seem so sad in interviews and such..." I ask him. 

"I'm fine. Or at least I will be. It's been tough. But having you here sure has lifted everyone's spirit! Even mine!" he tells me and smiles so cutely I want to die. 

And to think he has such a muscular body underneath all of that cuteness. It's mad. 

"Let's toast!" Suho says.

Everyone turns to look at him and stays quiet. 

"To Ella! Thanks for joining us here, even if it is only for two weeks!" he says and everyone goes: "To Ella!" 

I blush, really hard and try to look away. But Yixing grabs a hold of my chin with his fingers and forces me to face everyone. It's such a gentle move. I look at him with embarrassment. But gratitude too. He's making sure I don't miss a memory like this. I thank them all and Yixing drops his hand. 

"We should get going!" Chanyeol announces. 

"I still have to pay for my food..." I tell them and quickly get up. 

Chanyeol grabs my wrist and stops me. "That's been taken care of." And he winks at me. 

Did they really just pay for my food? They're so nice. I'm going to make this up to them by being a good member of the team. I'm going to sign that contract. I'm doing it for all of them. But for Yixing in the first place. I'll keep the fans updated and informed. Because they deserve someone who does their utmost best for them. I'm going to make them happy. Bring that contract on!