Date

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

Yixing's POV

I take her with me to the car and make sure no one else sees. I saw the way Taeyang was looking at us. He's on to something. It's not that I don't want to tell the whole world about this amazing girl. It's just that I'm afraid for her. I saw how they treated Baekhyun and Taeyeon. I know it gets bad. And Ella is not even a Kpop idol. She may even get it worse than Taeyeon got it. I'm afraid they'll do something to her. I love her to death, but I don't actually want her to die. I want her to live a happy life and I'm not sure I can give her one while being an idol like this. I can't even take her on a date. And that's the only thing I want to do with her. Take her on a proper date and have fun like normal people in love would do.

And that's when I know. We have to tell the others. Tonight. I'm not lying to them anymore. I want them to know about my love. I want to tell someone. And they're the most important ones after my grandparents back in China. And I can't exactly tell them just yet. The guys deserve to know about this.

"I know something that'll cheer you up", I tell her and she lifts her head from my shoulder with a hopeful look.

"What?"

"Let's tell the rest of EXO about us..." I whisper and a smile appears on her face.

"Let's." Is all she says back before kissing me with a lot of passion.

She really might be the girl I've always wanted.

Ella's POV

"When are we going to tell them?" I ask him, so happy that he agreed to this. Hell, he even suggested it!

"Tonight is as good as any other night. There never is a right time. So might as well tell them as soon as possible!" His smile just lights up my whole day.

I swear I'm even falling harder in love. He makes my heart do crazy things when he looks at me with that smile. I swear I could die on the spot. But he keeps me alive in some ways too. He always makes sure I'm happy. And that's too adorable. I want to make him happy too. For the rest of his life.

"Okay. I'll text them to get ready in the lounge then", I grab my phone and he nods.

I text them that I have something to tell them all and that I'll be home in about 30 minutes. Suho texts me back asking if everything's okay. He's so sweet for asking me. I text him that it's all okay and that he doesn't need to worry.

I hope they all react the same way Tao did. He was very happy for us. I don't know what to do if they don't approve of us. Or what Yixing will do if they don't. Will he break up with me? Will this all be over? I don't think so. But still, it'll be a huge strain on this relationship. And we might even break up eventually due to stress. I just hope it doesn't have to come to such drastic measures.

We arrive at the dorms and walk back inside. They're all sitting down in the lounge, talking about stuff I can't understand yet because I'm just beginning with the Korean lessons Fay decided to give me. They look up as soon as we walk into the room. They're very confused about the matter. I look at Yixing and he gives me an encouraging smile and urges me to set the tone.

"Today I have to tell you something. I hope you guys won't object or anything. I know it's hard and I know this may come as a shock. But bear in mind that I still want the best for all of you. I don't want EXO to fall apart even more. It's my duty to keep you together as a whole. I'm very sorry if this upsets anyone among you. You can speak up after I'm done talking. I just hope you side with me..." I start.

"Don't tell me you're leaving us?!" Xiumin says from the back.

"No", I laugh. "I would never do that!"

"Then what is it?" Chanyeol asks in curiosity.

"Well", Yixing starts. "It's about the two of us."

"What do you have to do with this?" Sehun states.

"I have everything to do with this. I'm part of this problem she's having..." I'm kind of sad he refers to it as a problem but I see where he's coming from.

"The fact is that we've started dating last week. I know you are going to be mad because we didn't tell you and all. But we first wanted to know how strong these feelings were before telling you. I do hope you can understand..." I say quietly.

"Finally!" Kai yells and gets up.

"What?" Yixing is dumbfounded.

"We've been talking about this for so long. And finally you're dating! Yixing, you're never close to a girl. So we all knew she had to be someone special to you!" he explains and I kind of smile.

"We knew all along. It was just a matter of you guys telling us about it!" Suho gets up and hugs us. "If you're happy, we're happy."

"Are you being serious?" I ask them and they all nod.

These guys really are something. They don't even mind me dating one of them. They just want us to be happy. And I start crying again. They're too good for me. I don't deserve this kind of kindness. I'm not a good enough person for them to care so much about. I'm just an ordinary girl who never did anything special. I love them all so much for being so supportive. I just wish that things could stay like this forever. Just me and them, together like this.

"I'm so relieved!" Yixing says and drops down with the guys.

He grabs my hand and pulls me down with him. I lean into him and everyone goes 'aaaah' and 'ooooeeeh'. It's kind of embarrassing but cute at the same time. They really do approve. And it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"But don't go acting too lovey-dovey around us, okay?" Kyungsoo adds. Typically him.

"I promise", I smile at him.

He gives me a little one back. He's warming up to everything so fast. He's becoming more free. It's like he always worries about other people but he's finally learning to let go of that. He's growing up.

We talk with the boys for the rest of the evening. Nothing's really changed. Just the fact that Yixing doesn't let go of me for the rest of the evening. He always takes my hand in his or puts an arm around me. Like he needs to make sure I'm still there. And I love every single time he does it. It just shows how affectionate he can be. We all feel tired after 11pm and decide to turn in for the night. Yixing goes over to Baekhyun and tells me to wait for a bit. They talk a little and Baekhyun slaps his shoulder a bit and laughs before walking off to his room.

"Is it okay if I stay with you again? Baek says he doesn't mind", Yixing sheepishly says.

I smile at him for being so innocent. "Of course it is!"

He follows me to my room. Never letting go of my hand. I love how we can be open about this now.

"You should get some of your stuff maybe?" I suggest.

"Yeah, I should probably do that. Don't go anywhere okay?" Like I would run away from him!

I wait for a few minutes and he emerges with some clothes and toiletries.

"Can't be too sure", he shrugs. I just grin.

We go back and he puts his stuff on the bed while I make some room in the bathroom and the closet for him. It's all going so fast right now. But I don't mind. I would've done this a long time ago if I could've. He seems so excited too. It just amazes me every time. And then he smiles. It makes my heart stop. I forget to breath for a bit. I am truly taken aback by how much he's enjoying this too. I've never seen him this happy before. He just makes me want to kiss him right there. But I hold back. We have all night to do all sorts of stuff. And I intend to make the most of it. Because waking up next to the greatest guy on earth is the best thing I've ever done. He just makes me want to do this every day. And now we can. We can be together in this dorm like a normal couple. I know it'll take some time before we can tell the rest of the world, but right now he is my world. And that's good enough for me.

"I'm happy they're not angry", he tells me as he sits down after putting his stuff away.

"Yeah. I don't know what would've happened if they hadn't been fine with us..." I say back.

I sit down next to him and he pulls me against him with one arm.

"It wouldn't have changed a thing. I would've still liked you, hell even loved you..." he says but then he stops. Did he just tell me he loves me?

"Did you just?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm falling in love with you... There no point in denying it.." he states as he takes my hands in his. "Waking up next to you and seeing you cry over your best friend has made me realize how amazing you really are. And I want to really see this through with you. I want to go all the way with you. I've never done anything like this before but I feel like you're the one I would risk anything for..."

"I'm falling in love with you too. I've always liked you from afar. But when I met you, you were even better than anything I could've imagined. And here we are now. I feel like my heart will explode with joy because you just said that..." I say while he looks into my eyes.

I melt as he leans in to kiss me. We fall back into the mattress and he rolls on top of me. He keeps on kissing me while putting his hands on both sides of my head. I'm not sure what's going to happen. But he trails down my neck and kisses my soft spot. I didn't even know he knew about that. I'm a fool for that spot. I get lost in the sensation. I just hold on to him even more. He he starts by peeling my shirt off and I tug on his in response. A light giggle escapes my throat and he throws me the biggest smile while taking off his shirt for me. I let my hands slide over his toned abdomen and gently go the the hem of his pants. He is still unhooking my bra and gently traces his hands over my back in the prices. A shiver goes down and I hold him closer to me. His kisses are everywhere. My whole body is on fire. All of his movements are more passionate than ever before. Last but not least our underwear comes off and he takes me on a journey. The best night of my life.

I wake up after a while. We fell asleep, sheets tangled around our bodies and our clothes in a pile on the floor. He was so gentle. So different than what I'm used to. I loved every second of it. And I'm sure he did too. The paper wrapping of the on my night stand still serves as a reminder. I sigh and turn back to his chest. He's a little sweaty but I love it because it reminds me of what we just did.

"Let's go on a date", he says, sleepy.

"Let's do that", I say back.

"We're doing this all backwards", he states and I smile.

"Of course we are. But hey, who can blame me? You're amazing", I sigh and I hear his heartbeat accelerate.

"So are you. We're going on a date tomorrow. That's it." he says while he kisses my hair. "And now, let's sleep."

"Good night, Yixing", I whisper.

"Good night, my love", he whispers back and my eyelids close as I think about our date tomorrow.