Discovered Again

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

The plane takes off. The guys have been really busy with each other. They were speaking English at first but then switched to Mandarin halfway through. I don't mind it though. I relax into my seat and don't worry about being discovered anymore. I actually fall asleep and Yixing has to wake me up. This is some kind of reversed world. He tells me we're about to land and I need to be awake for this. Shanghai is so beautiful according to him. To me all of China is. 

We land as I look out of the window and see he's right. Everywhere the light touches the surface is amazing. It lights up like a Christmas tree. I almost gawk in awe. Yixing closes my mouth. 

"I see someone likes the view" Show Luo says beside me. I don't even know when he moved to the spot next to me. 

"Yeah. It's beautiful!" 

"You're first time in China?" Wang Xun asks me and I nod. 

We touch down and Yixing leads me off the plane. It doesn't look weird because I'm still kind of sleepy and he's just helping a friend out. I try not to think about it too much. He takes my hand to guide me down the stairs and try not to blush like a fool. There aren't any fans here yet, I'm glad because people might get the wrong idea. But we both know it would be the right idea. 

Today they have to compete for ice. They have to haul ice blocks everywhere. The crew shows me around the sets they have set up. I film while they lead me around the different places. Yixing is in hair and make-up. Not too much of course. I try to capture everything, including his VJ. They're all so nice and take care of me while I'm trying to figure everything out. It's beautiful out here too. 

"I'll see you later?" Yixing asks me while he has to leave. 

"Yeah, go do your thing, have fun!" I tell him as he grabs my hand one last time. 

I quickly pull back, afraid of being discovered by someone of the staff. He smiles and takes off. I go over to the crew and wait for him to come back with the rest of them. It's very fun to see how this all works. Everyone is running around everywhere. And I get to follow them on a small screen that transmits what everyone is filming. I film a little with the camera, but not too much. I still want everyone to watch it later on. 

Suddenly Yixing is nearby us and his phone rings. It surprises me that his ringtone is 'Call Me Baby'. I laugh and the staff joins in. He picks up and pretends not to hear us while he's filming. I know that he's smiling inwardly. That little dork has his own song as a ringtone. He's too cute already. 

Throughout the episode I smile and laugh a lot. But what I mostly feel is pride. He's become so smart and cunning on this show. In the beginning he would be fooled a lot by the others. But now he doesn't fall for it as fast. I feel my heart beating faster with every second passing. He's just too amazing. I wish I could run on set and hug him. But I know I can't. 

After a long day of filming they're all exhausted. We drive back to the hotel we're all staying at. My room is next to Yixing's. Amazing. This way we can still go over to each other's room. Yixing will be finishing filming tomorrow and then we're going back to Beijing and rest. He has a few days off and I'm staying with him for some more footage of the city. That's my job. Or that's the coverstory anyways. 

"Wanna come over?" he asks me as we get to our doors. The rest of the 'Go Fighting' guys are sleeping on this floor too. 

"Yeah, why not?" I smile and he smiles back. 

I can't unpack in his room this time. If any of them knock on his door without us expecting it it would be hell. They'd find out. So we decided this would be the best for both of us. I sneak into his room and he hugs me tight. 

"Did you like it today?" he asks me. 

"Yeah, a lot", I smile as he kisses the tip of my nose. 

"I'm glad. I saw you snickering when my phone went off! You have no idea how much I had to keep it in", he tells me while we lay down on his bed. 

"That was so funny though!" I say and he laughs as well. 

We stay like that for the rest of the night. 

The next morning

The next day flies by. I've become quite good friends with Show Luo. He's so funny and always keeps me entertained. It's hard to say goodbye one we have to leave. He gives me his number to we can keep in touch and maybe even talk when he's in Korea. Yixing looks skeptical but lets it slide. We leave to catch the plane and once we touch down in Beijing, Yixing drags me to his place again. 

"I can't stay there knowing you're somewhere near me. Now you're stayed at my place it's just impossible", he pleads. I smile and give in. 

He sneaks me in around back. It'll be hell leaving here again tomorrow. But I don't care as long as we're together. We stay inside for the rest of the day, just acting like a normal couple. We watch some movies and eat popcorn. We also eat pizza. I know how much he hates greasy food, but he does this for me. Such a good boyfriend. And he says he likes it every once in a while, I could eat it everyday on the other hand. I'm used to having his arm around me at all times. He's always looking for contact, like I would run away. 

The next day we go out for filming. There are less people standing in front of the building. Which is a relief. We go to his favorite places in the world. I try to film as much as I can without revealing where he always goes. I ask him lots of questions while walking. Like some kind of interview. I post pictures on their Instagram and Twitter. Fans react immediately. They can't wait for the video to come out. It makes me happy. 

We're beat after another full day. We go out for dinner and go back to his place. This continues for the rest of the week. It's nice. It's like we're really a couple. And Yixing can't keep his hands off of me sometimes. I actually slapped him once or twice. He just smiles at it. He knows he driving me crazy with this childish behavior of his. 

We do lots of amazing stuff around town. I even film him with some fans. They love meeting him. And Yixing loves saying hi to them. But when there are too many, it's just not possible for him to meet just some. He always feels guilty then so he chooses to meet no one out of respect for all of them. I get where he's coming from. He's too nice. 

But from time to time we come across a lonely fan who wants a picture with him and he complies. The Chinese fans are way friendlier and this point. I've not been called names yet and they treat me with respect. I've talk with several for the video and they always say how much they like me and how much they love that I'm filming this for them. 

"It's going to be in English, though, for the international fans", I say to one girl. 

"It's okay. Everything is always in Korean, so English is better!" she says and hugs me tight. "Thank you so much!" 

Yixing smiles at the scene and hugs the girl too. 

"Thank you for being so kind and take care of yourself", he tells her and she blushes. 

"When are we leaving tomorrow?" I ask him as he comes closer. 

"In the morning. I have practice in the afternoon..." he sighs. "I don't want to leave this. Us."

"Me neither", I say while looking at my shoes. 

He takes my hand and looks around first before giving me a little kiss on the lips. I instantly want more but we're still in public. It's a narrow street, but no one saw us because we're alone. We go back to his place. I'm careful, once again. I'm surprised no one saw me yet. But no one comes around back anyways. 

"Let's take selfies!" Yixing says at one point and we do so. 

They're too cute. And I look back at the one we made way back on the first day. We've both changed a lot. I love how he looks at me in the pictures. 

"I'm sad I can't post them online..." he tells me as he pulls me closer. 

"I know. But at least we can look at them any time we want", I smile and kiss him. 

We go to bed but we get a call in the middle of the night. Yixing looks and sees it's Baekhyun so puts him on speaker.

"Dude, you're screwed," he tells us. 

"What are you talking about?" Yixing asks. 

"I'm talking about you two. A photo was leaked", he tells us and my heart stops for a few beats. 

 No, no, no. This can't be happening. After everything I've done for us to be a secret. His career will be over and I will be killed by fans. I don't know what to do. I get up and pace the room. I'm having a nervous breakdown and Yixing is just sitting there. All calm. 

"Which one?" he just asks. 

"One of you two kissing in a street..." 

"", is all he says. "I'll call you back once we land."

I sink down to the floor and Yixing comes over. He takes me into his arms but even they can't console me. I just want t disappear. I don't want to be here. It'll be hell leaving here. People are going to ask a lot of questions. 

"Let's look at the picture", I say and he reluctantly gives me his phone. 

I open the picture and see us. There's no mistake it's us. And the kiss is light but you can see it's consented. He's holding my hand in the most gentle way. I love the picture because we seem so in love. I can't even deny it's us. 

"It's clearly us.." I sigh. 

"I know. We can't deny it. We have to talk to the president about this", he sighs too. 

But he seems less broken down than me. I don't know. Maybe he wants us to be exposed? But when we go to the president I know I'll be fired. He told me not to be involved like this. And to be found out is even worse. It makes it all worse. I don't know what to do. We've been discovered.