The Plan

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

Yixing's POV

 

"Of course I want her back. What did you think?" I tell Bobby and he starts smiling.

"Then we have to come up with some kind of plan", he winks and takes me back to their dorms.

Once we arrive we start making up a plan to get Ella back to me. At this point I don't give a damn about the company. They're not going to keep us separate anymore. I can't handle not having her around and the rest of EXO is suffering too. They see her as some kind of member of our little family. I have to get her back. For all of us. 

 

Ella's POV

I see a car driving off while taking out the trash. I could've sworn it was the same car as Junhoe had driven me home in. I guess it's my imagination running wild again. I see lots of things around here. I shouldn't pay any attention to it all. Going back inside I pass a stray cat. She looks so thin, I decide to give her a little tuna I have left. It's not like I was going to finish that anyway. Better she have it than me throwing it in the trash sooner of later. She looks very pleased and lets me pet her. I've seen her around a few times already. No one really pays attention to her.

I want to take her in, but I can barely take care of myself at this point. She's so cute, but I can't take her to the vet or give her any more food. I hate it. They're not paying me much, but it's enough to get by myself. I'll earn more when I advance, but that'll take a while. They're not doing it on purpose, but it's not fair. S.M. paid me more, but I don't ever want to go back there. Never ever. Here at YG they appreciate me much more than they did there.

I do miss the boys a lot. I'll never forget about them, but I've moved on right now. It's been over a month already. Time really flies when you're working your off. And have I been working non-stop. I get a phone call. It's Amalia. I've been ignoring her calls for over a month too. She'll ask me about everything that has happened because Chen must've told her all about. Honestly, I don't feel like answering all of those questions just yet. Let me wallow in my pain for a little longer.

My parents have called a lot too, I do answer them. They don't really know what happened but I told them about switching companies. They don't know the reason though. Not the real one. But they do know something is seriously wrong. That's why they call every 2 days now. They used to call every week or so. Dad knows something is up. He keeps bugging me about it, but I ignore his questions. I'm old enough to deal with this on my own.

I go to bed, tomorrow we have to get to the practice room really early. It's always like that. I crawl into bed and hold on to my pillow. This is the hardest part of the day. I have no control over what I dream of. And it's always him, time and time again. He's always there, waiting for me. Not letting me get over it. Most nights I wake up screaming bloody murder. Because it feels like my heart is being ripped out all over again. I can't stand it. I just want the nights to be over with as soon as possible.

Dream

"I'm waiting for you", he tells me as he gets farther and farther away.

I try to run to him, but every step I take carries him farther away. He keeps calling my name and he has the same face he had as the moment I left the dorms. It breaks my heart and I break down on the ground. I pull my knees up to my chest and cry and cry. I feel a hand on my back and when I look up it's him. His face inches away from mine. Begging me to stay. I want to grab hold of him but he runs away once again.

Reality

I wake up, crying out. My pillow is wet from all the tears I've shed. I look around to see where I am and suddenly realize I'm all alone. I'm still not used to this place. The dorms were so much better. But I have to toughen up and grow some balls.

Looking at my clock I realize it's almost time to get up. I put on some clothes and do my hair. Make-up is not even important. Who am I kidding? Make-up will not conceal these kind of bags under my eyes. And I'll sweat them off in an instant anyway. I call the boys.

"Yeah?" I hear Han Bin asking me.

"You better be up already. If you're not ready by the time I arrive there, there will be consequences!" I tell him and I put down the phone. These boys are a hand full for sure.

I go out and walk to the nearest subway station. At this time of day only weird people are walking around. It's too early for working people to be rushing around. I'm always kind of scared to walk around alone here at this point. It's the same when coming home. I barely see the sunlight anymore. Only when I get lunch for us all. It's depressing.

Getting on the public transportation works on my nerves. It's dirty and everyone always gawks at you. Especially the drunk people on here right now. I ignore them and walk to another wagon. There's no one here, thank god. It takes me a good half hour to get to the station near to YG buildings. I have to walk another ten minutes now. It's getting colder and colder at this point. I pull my jacket closer. I feel a shiver going down my spine.

I walk into the building and go right up to the guys. I bet they're not even ready yet. Knocking on their door I hear lots of things going on inside. I open the door and walk inside. Chanwoo is still half and getting into his shorts. Bobby is running around without his shoes or jacket. Donghyuk has one sock on and the other seems to have disappeared on him.

"I knew it!" I yell and they all stop dead in their tracks. I count 6 boys. I know who I'm missing and I storm into his room.

As I thought, still in his bed. And it doesn't seem like he's in the process of getting out of it. I walk to the kitchen and fill a bucket with water. That'll teach Jinhwan. I'm tired of having to wake him up every morning. I pour it over his head and he shoots up.

"What did you have to do that for?!" he shouts before even looking at me.

He looks at me and turns red. "I'm sorry." he mumbles as fast as he can.

"Get your out of this bed. This is the last time", I say while walking out of the room.

There I find the rest of them.

"How many times do I have to say this?" I sigh.

"I'm sorry..." Han Bin tells me with a sorry face.

"This is the last time. I'm tired of this..." I say walking out of their place. "Five minutes."

After five minutes they join me in the practice room. I've already called the president asking if I can punish them. He gave me the green light. I'm tired of this, they'll have to learn somehow. And he thought the exact same thing. Good we're on the same wavelength.

"Now that you're all here I have an announcement to make. You're going to have to learn to be on time. It's not because you're idols that you don't have to be on time. You have to respect the time I'm putting into this all. Is that clear?" I ask them and they all nod.

"Good. We'll be working with a reward-punishment system from now on. The member who is most late has to do chores for the rest of the day. I mean getting coffee and drinks, food, clean the rooms and stuff like that. If one member has 5 strikes he has to miss the next outing we do. If you're all on time there's nothing to complain about. But if you're not ready while I'm going into your apartment, it's too late", I see some of them sigh.

"Don't you dare sigh. The person who is on time the most gets special food and has to do nothing more", I smile at them. "Now let's begin!"

We dance the day away and at the end of the day we're all beat. I lay on the ground, not able to move anymore. How the hell am I going to get home? Everyone is gathering to leave and I'm ready to bid them goodbye.

"We're going out tonight. Before you say anything, tomorrow we have a meeting so we'll be dancing later", Bobby says and I smile at him for knowing their schedule. "Do you want to join us? It seems like you need it."

"Well, yes. I'll come with. I need a good drink and a little music", I join in and they all cheer for some reason.

"We'll pick you up at 11? That leaves us all an hour and a half!" Junhoe cheers and they're off.

Well, . Now they'll all see where I live. It was going to happen eventually. I take the bus home because subways are really scary at this time of night. A bus still has lots of people on it and a driver who can help me out when I'm in trouble. I get home at about 10 and I pick out a nice dress and some not too high heels. I'm glad I held on to those while coming here. I do my hair and make-up and suddenly the bell rings. They're right on time for a change.

"You can't come on time for practice, but for a party you can?" I say while opening the door. In front of me is someone I never expected to show up here.

"Hello, beautiful", Yixing tells me as he reaches out to hug me.

Yixing's POV

Let's begin with our plan.