Not Just a Dream

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

"Well, I am beat!" I sigh after practice. 

"That wasn't even the hardest part!" I hear someone say behind me. 

I instantly turn around to find G-Dragon standing right behind me with a big cute smile only he can produce. 

"You're as good as Taeyang said! Young Bae, you did good!" oh great, now he's getting Taeyang over here too. 

I'm fangirling enough as it is. My knees are weak, and it's not only because of training... 

"I told you... I wouldn't have let her audition if she wasn't any good..." he punches GD in the arm. 

"That hurt..." GD scolds him and let out a little laugh. 

"What are you laughing at?" Taeyang turns to me with a big smile. 

"Nothing. You're just as I had imagined you to be..." I smile at them both. 

"Aww! That's so nice to say!" I hear someone else say and yes, I am surrounded by 3/5 of Big Bang. Seungri has joined us. 

"You are unreal..." I mumble under my breath. 

"What was that?" Taeyang asks me with daring eyes. 

"Nothing..." I look at the ground.

"That was not nothing and you know what we do with people who lie?" he asks me. I look up to seeing him giving a sign to GD and Seungri. 

They all attack at once and I'm defenseless. They start tickling me, a weakness of mine. I fall to the ground but they don't stop. I try not to cave in but it's so hard when there's 3 grown men who are torturing you. And even harder when they're 3 of your biggest idols.

"FINE!" I shout, begging for them so stop. 

They let me go and I stay on the ground a little longer, catching my breath. I'm so dead right now. They're so childish. What is with that? Are all Kpop stars childish? I thought it was only EXO, but no... 

"I said: You are unreal..." I confess. 

"Isn't she the cutest thing ever..." GD starts but gets interrupted. 

"Yeah she is. You're late!" I look up to see Yixing standing there. 

"Oh ! Right! It hasn't started has it?" I am panicking. 

"No, relax. I came early because I knew this was going to take longer... And I know you have a habit of staying too long at places and forgetting something else is going on..." He tells me and helps me get up. 

"Hey man!" GD pulls Yixing in for a hug. 

He is stunned. I can tell because he's so tense. But he loosens up a bit when he realizes it's just GD. Taeyang is next in line. They're such huggers.  

"Where do you have to be?" Seungri asks me when they're all hugging it out. 

I tell him the story of me working for them and having to be at a fan event. He nods and calls the other guys back to him. 

"Guys, we have to make sure she can still do her job well! This comes second... But don't abandon us!" he tells the guys and me. 

"I could never do that!" I tell him and thank him for his support. 

"Come on, if we stay any longer we're really going to be late since you still have to shower and get ready!" Yixing pulls me along.

I wave at the others and they wave back. They're actually pretty cool. Working in this line of business is kind of amazing. Yixing pulls me along a little further and then pushes me into an empty room. He pushes me against a wall and starts kissing me, passionately. I kiss him back and bury my hands in his hair. I pull the strands a bit and he groans. 

"Don't ever let them hit on you like that, ever again..." he tells me when he looks into my eyes. 

I can tell it's because he's scared. Is he scared of losing me? That can't be. I am scared of losing him. He's the big star, he's the one who's famous. We're not even allowed to have a relationship. I could ruin his career. And he's scared of losing me? Talking about reversed worlds. 

"You know I don't see anyone else but you..." I say and look down. 

His hands are sliding up and down my arms, warming me up. It sends chills down my spine too. Then he lifts my chin. My face is bright red by now and he smiles. 

"I'm sorry. But seeing them hitting on you just hit a nerve..." he apologizes. 

"I still don't know what you're talking about. But it that makes you react like this, they should do it more often. You kind of back there..." I confess and his smiles grows bigger. 

He cups my cheek and I lean in. His thumb caresses my cheek a little and I feel warm and fuzzy inside. Then he leans in and kisses me again. It's a light and soft one. So different from a few minutes ago. But it has the same effect. In fact, Yixing just touching me has this effect. He makes my body do strange things. 

"How long until the fan event?" I ask and he looks at his watch. 

"2 hours... I came extra early..." He's the one turning red right now. 

"To make sure they didn't hit on me?" I question and he nods. "You're the cutest thing I've ever seen."

I hug him so tight and I never ever want to let go of this teddy bear. He's so worried about me and wants to make sure I'm always okay. He's such a dream. I just hope I never have to wake up from it. 

"Come on. You still need to freshen up", he pulls me along. Intertwining our fingers for a little. 

When we go back to the public he lets go and I just follow his lead. I know he'd like to share this with the rest of the world. To take me on a proper date. I know he has values and standards. He's a classy guy like that, but he can't do any of that with anyone at the moment. Not until the company agrees to it. And it . He's the kind of guy who respects a girl and wants to court her. I know he his. He even told me so himself. But he doesn't get the chance to. 

We drive back and I relax into the seat. I'm so tired. But it was a good practice. Fay even promised me to teach me Korean, since she also speaks English very good. It's her native language anyways. The dance is so good too. I'm happy to be a part of it all. 

"You have to hurry, okay?" Yixing tells me when we get back and I run inside to show him I'm hurrying. 

I get ready in record time and we leave once again. Chanyeol and Baekhyun keep bugging me since I'm sitting with them. They want to know everything I did today. They won't leave me alone. They have such energy, it exhausts me. But they're so cute for asking me about my day. 

"Is their new music good?" Chanyeol asks me. 

"Of course it is! Why do you even ask?" Baekhyun answers in my place. 

"I know! But I want to hear it from someone who has already heard it and not someone who still has to!" he scolds Baek. 

"You don't have to hear it to know it's good!" Baek fires back. 

They keep arguing and I never get to answer the question in the first place. They're so cute though. In the end they start yelling and Suho has to split them up like the mom he is. 

"I'm very sorry about that..." he adds to splitting them up.

"It's okay..." I assure him. 

We get to the fan event. There are so many people. I don't think they're going to finish this all. But then again, I've never been to a fan event before... They sit down in their places and I get a spot in the front. That way I can take pictures of them with my camera and phone. The pictures with my camera are for later on. And I'm making a little video of it all too. 

I interview the boys while they're signing and I get some of the fans on there too. Of course I ask them for permission first. They all say yes when I ask them. We're all having fun. I update all the accounts and send back the video's I have for editing. They're going to get back to me as soon as they can. 

The fan event ends really late and we all just go back to the dorms and order pizza. We've earned it. And we're just too lazy to cook or go out for the night. It's too late too. We all sit down in the seats and lean back. I want to go to sleep but I'm too hungry. Pizza gets here right on time and we all dig in without saying a word. 

After pizza we say goodnight and go back to our rooms. And the same thing as last night happens. Someone knocks on my door and it's Yixing again. 

"Can I sleep here again?" he asks me, kind of shy. 

"Of course... But isn't Baek going to ask questions?" I ask him back and he smiles.

"Nah, he's staying with Taeyeon tonight..."he confesses and starts taking off his shirt. 

I just look at him. His abs are showing just perfectly. I don't like abs that are too showy. The muscles in his shoulders and back move when he pulls his shirt over his head. I can see every movement of his slender body and I want to see more. 

"What?" he asks me when he catches me staring at his back. 

"Nothing", I blush and turn around. "I still have to change..." 

"I'll wait in the bathroom then..." he goes for the door but I stop him by putting my hand on his back. 

I lean against his back with my head. "Please don't."

He turns around and takes me into his arms. They close around me. Both my hands are on his chest and my head rests underneath his chin, at the bottom of his throat. I sigh. This feels like coming home. I love the warmth he seems to be radiating. It heats up every inch of me, inside and out. His arms are my safe haven. I can always come back to them. 

I pull back and take off my shirt. I put on my biggest sleeping shirt and unhook my bra underneath it. I'm not yet at the point where I can casually do that while he's watching me. And he is watching me. Every move I make, he sees. He's like a hawk. He sits down in the progress. He looks so good on my bed. I could get used to this. 

"How is it that you can even look so good with an over-sized shirt on?" he asks me as he walks towards me. 

His arms sneak around my waist and I put mine around his neck. His head leans against mine and his nose is touching mine. I can feel his warm breath on my lips. I can almost taste it. He pecks me on the lips, but I don't want just that. I kiss him back, longer. He then pulls me closer and starts kissing me, deeply. He guides me towards the bed and lays me down. His kiss deepens. His tongue slides in and I can still taste the pizza we had for dinner. He suddenly stops and my hair. He looks me in the eyes. 

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life", he whispers. 

"You don't know how many times I've dreamed about this..." I whisper back. 

"This isn't a dream. It's real life", he states and kisses me again. 

We fall asleep just like that. Content with being with each other. I'm falling, hard. And this isn't just a dream...