Illusions

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

After having practise with them I went back to the hotel. I need some time alone. Away from everything and everyone. They told me I'm part of their family now. That means, like, a lot to them. I know it has been hard for both them and EXO-L. But for them to say something like that makes my heart beat so much faster. And Yixing agreed. He even hugged me! But does that mean he sees me as just a friend now? And why was Baek so worried I was going to hurt him in some way? If anyone's going to hurt someone it'll be he who hurts me. I just know it. Because I've completely fallen in love with him. I don't know what the turning point was. But I do know that I am crazy about him. And not just Lay from EXO, but Zhang Yixing. The boy who loves to dance and sing. Who enjoys acting and caring for others. That's the one I fell for. And that's the one I know right now. I don't ever want to lose this. This kind of feeling. The feeling of belonging to someone with my whole heart. 

I arrive at the hotel and go straight to my room. I need a good bath and some sleep. But I am afraid that I'm going to feel alone once I get to my room. Yixing stayed over last night. And the room will feel empty without him. I just know it. And it is full of memories of last night. Of him taking care of me. Of him being so sweet. I miss him already. 

When I enter my room I notice I'm right. It does feel empty without him being here. And everywhere I turn I can see him. I need to cool down and rest a little. I go over to the bathtub and let the water run. I need to relax. I put in some lavender bath bomb I brought with me from home. The place does feel more at home with that smell. And I miss home a lot. I decide to call Amalia. 

"Hey girl! Let's FaceTime!" She says once she picks up. 

"Sure!" And I push the button for FaceTime. It switches over and we can see each other. 

"Man, it's only been a few days, but I miss you!" She yells and I agree.

"It's been so crazy here..." I tell her. 

"Yeah! You've had EXO in your bathroom! , was that big! You weren't lying when you said that you can fit that many people in there!" 

"Yeah, I laughed so hard. It was really tough to get them to cooperate!"

"Speaking of which... HOW ARE THEY????" 

"AMAZING!!! You have no idea. They're all so sweet! And they told me today they see me as a part of their family!" I practically yell at her. 

"That's huge!!!" She yells back. 

That's why I love her. She is as excited for stuff as I am. Even when she's not experiencing them. 
I hear a knock at the door. 

"Wait, I have to get this. Probably the driver or something. I think I left my cap back in the car..." I say as I walk over to the door. 

I open it and someone storms inside. I close the door again and look for the person. Yixing just stands there in the middle of the room. Without saying a word he just smiles. 

"I'm very sorry for barging in like that. But after last night the paparazzi are on my like hawks. I don't want them to jump to conclusions. They'll bother you so much when they find out I was here last night..." He tells me.

"What exactly are you doing here tonight, then?" I ask, being curious. 

"I forgot my wallet here. I'm sure it's in your room... I can't seem to locate it anywhere. The last thing I remember is putting it on your bedside table..." He walks into my bedroom once again. 

"WHAT IS THAT??" I hear someone scream and I realize I'm still face timing with Amalia. 

"That, my dear friend, is Yixing. Better known as Lay from EXO..." I explain.

"AND WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN YOUR BEDROOM? AND WHY WAS HE THERE LAST NIGHT??" She screams. 

"It's nothing. I was sick last night. He came to nurse me and he fell asleep while we were watching some Korean drama. No big deal. Nothing happened."

"Found it!" He yells as he walks back in. "Oh, you're calling someone?" 

"Yeah, it's my best friend from back home!" I tell him and he smiles. 

"Amalia, isn't it?" He says as I turn the screen towards him. 

"OMG LAY KNOWS MY NAME!" She yells and he laughs a little.

It's that little carefree laugh he has when he's totally comfortable with a person. I know because he has that laugh when he's with EXO. 

"You're just like Ella described you" he winks at her and she is just about to faint. 

"I have to go... Can I come by a little later? When you're done talking on the phone?" He asks me and I nod. He walks over to the door, waves one more time and leaves. 

"YOU HAVE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO MISSY!" Amalia yells again. 

I explain everything. Even my feelings for him. She understands but she can't wrap her head around the fact that we're so close. And that he's coming back here later. It's weird, I admit, he has nothing more to come for... Why is he coming anyway? I don't get it either. But I'm happy either way. I'm seeing him again tonight. And that's all what matters to me. I want to see him every second of the day and even that wouldn't be enough for me. I want to be with him always.

"The best of luck to you", she smiles and says goodnight. 

I miss her so much. I wish she was here with me, then she could give me pointers. I want to make him fall for me too. But it's so hard. And what if he falls for me? What happens then? How will that relationship be? They are going on tour again soon and they hardly have any time for girls. But Baekhyun has a girlfriend too. And that seems to be working out pretty well. But she's an artist too. So that's different....

'I am free now!' I text him. 

'On my way!' He texts back. 

I go into the bathroom again. The water is just about right now. I decide to step inside for a little bit. He won't be here for another half hour. I get in and relax. It's so soothing. I love it. 
Somehow I doze off. That was not my intention. But I don't realize until someone bursts into my room and yells my name. Who is here? How did they get in? 

I get up and put a towel around me, it's the only thing I have with me at the time. I step outside the bathroom and look around. Yixing speeds around the corner of the room and stops when he sees me. He looks at me from head to toe and I suddenly feel very conscious of myself. His mouth falls open a little but he closes it quickly. 

"I was so worried! You didn't answer me at the door or your cell! I begged the maid to let me in!" He yells at me and rushes over to hug me. 

He takes me into his arms and holds me tight. I feel the warmth of his body. I feel at ease. Until I realize once again that I'm only wearing a towel. He doesn't let go of me. 

"Yixing, I don't know if you've noticed. But I'm only wearing a towel. Can I go and put some clothes on?" I ask him against his chest. 

"I don't mind you being dressed like this", he murmurs and pulls back a little so I can see his eyes. 
They lock with mine and don't let go. I feel dizzy and hold on to him even more. I want to be like this forever. 

"Did you just say you don't mind?" I ask him, with almost no sound. 

"You look beautiful even without any clothes on. You shouldn't hide your body..." He tells me, never breaking eye contact. 

"You're sending me mixed messages..." I sigh. 

"Am I? I thought I was pretty clear...", again without breaking the contact. 

And this is the moment I know it's going to happen. The moment where he's going to kiss me and claim me for himself. Make me his girlfriend or whatever. Maybe even go out. This is the moment where I've been waiting for my whole life(the part from where I discovered them up until now). I creep closer and he does the same. He doesn't close his eyes. He just stares at me with a mixed expression. One that says: I want this so bad. The other says: I care so much about you. Passion and lust mixed with caring. It's a weird combination, but it looks amazing on him. What I don't see is doubt. He has not trace of doubt in his face. Not even in his grip. It's steady and firm. The way it should be. The way I always imagined it. He seems so manly right now. Far from the joking and cute Yixing I know. Now he's a man, a grownup. And it's lovely to see. 

He pulls me a little closer. His face is now inches away from mine. I can feel his breath on my lips as he exhales. I can smell his breath too. And it's heaven. This is so close. I can see the sparkles in his eyes. When our noses touch I wish this could last forever. I don't want this to end. But I also can't wait any longer. But he seems like he wants to take it slow. So I let him take the lead. 

His hands cup my face and his lips almost touch mine. I am so lost in this sensation and we haven't even kissed yet. His gaze reminds me of his determination when he dances. So concentrated and y. I can't help myself from smiling a little. He notices and smiles too. 

And then his lips touch mine. They are soft in the beginning but they press on when the kiss deepens. I can feel his passion and it's the way I always imagined it. His lips are the softest things I have ever touched in my life. I want him to pull me even closer, so I put my arms around his neck and pull myself up. He puts his hands on my lower back and pushed me up too. The kiss deepens once again and his tongue slides inside. This is where my brain gives up. I surrender myself completely to him. I don't want anything else in this world. I only want him. And it seems like he only wants me too. This is too good to be true. It almost seems like a dream. But can a dream be this realistic? Is that even possible?
Apparently it can be that realistic. I wake up with a jolt. I am still in the bathtub, I really fell asleep. That was all a dream. The water is already cold. I get out and put a towel around me. I get out of the room and go over to my phone. 

'I am waiting outside your door', it says. 

I go over to the door and open it. He comes inside quickly. He looks at me, the same way he did in my dream. But he doesn't hug me. It was all just a dream. How can a guy like him like a girl like me? Is that even possible? I think not. Some dreams are too good to be true.