My First Job

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

So this chapter is dedicated to @slayix1ng  because her comment is under review and I can't comment on it! It was marked as offensive? She just said this is so good and wants it to get more views! Thanks honey for commenting like that! Love youu <3

 

After dinner we all go to the living room. Some of them are playing video games and some of them are arguing about music. They really do seem like little kids when they're like this. Tao is beside me and I place my head on his shoulder because he's so tall. 

"What's the matter?" he asks me while patting my shoulder. 

"Nothing. I'm kind of tired, but I love looking at you guys like this..." I explain. 

"I know. It's special, huh? Everyone getting along like this. Everyone just being themselves. It's like this every day", he sighs. 

I join his sigh and close my eyes for a little. Tao's shoulder feels really soft all of a sudden and I open my eyes as far as I can manage. This isn't the living room anymore. It's my bedroom. They're all standing beside my bed and tucking me in like I'm their little kid. They say goodnight and switch of the lights. They all leave and I fall asleep without even noticing it. 

The next morning

I wake with a jolt. I sit up and realize I'm still in my clothes. Did that thing really happen? Did they really tuck me in? I have no clue. I change into some fresh clothing and fix up my hair. I look terrible and I can't do anything about it. I have to take a shower before I leave the house. But first, breakfast. My tummy is rumbling like there's a war going on inside. 

"It's okay! You'll have food in you in just a second..." I tell my tummy and totally don't think it's weird to talk to it. 

I walk outside and make my way back to the kitchen. I remember it well now. I still have to pass some rooms of the boys though. A door opens and Chen walks out. His hair is still wet and he has a towel hanging over his shoulders. He's not wearing a shirt, but the towel conceals it well enough. Oh god, don't let him take that towel off his shoulders. 

"Hey there!" he greets me and comes to talk to me. 

"Good morning", I try not to look at his body. 

"How'd you sleep?" and there he goes. He takes the towel off his shoulders to dry his hair some more. And that's when his body is revealed to me. I don't want to see it, but I can't take my eyes off it either. He looks so fine. They all do, but damn you, Jongdae. He's standing half , in front of me. Is he doing this on purpose? And the way he's flicking his hair is kind of hot too. 

"Ehm... I ehm, kinda did, I guess" I mumble while staring.

"Are you okay?" he asks me and he bends over to look me in the eye.

"I'm fineeee" I brush it off. Finally peeling my eyes away from his stomach. "I ehm, have to go?" 

I duck past him and go to the kitchen. Is he even serious? Why would you walk around like that? Then again, this has always been an all boys dorm. They're probably used to it. I sit down with a bowl of cereal and dig in. I love this, breakfast is the most beautiful time of the day. It tastes like heaven. 

And then it happens again. Sehun walks in in just his training shorts. They're not too tight, but then I look at his chest.  WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? I almost shout. He looks fine too, but different from Chen. He's not that defines, but has a very flat stomach. 

"Like what you see?" he does this creepy stare and I laugh a little. 

"Can't you guys wear tops?" I joke. 

"Can't you handle us not wearing them?" he shoots back. 

Damn, he's good. He's got some serious sass. Then Yixing walks in, again without any top on. That's when I spill my cereal. He's perfect. You can see his abs, but not too much. He's skinny but in the good way. And his arms have muscles to them. It's the perfect combination of working out and dancing a lot. My milk is all over the place and I'm sure my mouth is hanging open. I close it before he notices, but Sehun has already noticed it. He smiles at me with his know it all smile. I shoot him an angry look back. 

"Good morning Sehunnie", he tells Sehun. 

Then he notices me, cleaning up my mess.

"I didn't know you were in here too!" he says and he comes over to help me. 

Half Yixing, inches away from me. My brain is frying. I can't think when he's like this. I need to get away. I go to the bin and throw away the rest of my cereal, just to create some distance between us. 

"Is everything alright?" he remarks. 

"Yeah, just slept a bit weird..." I mumble and storm my way past him. 

I've seen his abs a few times before, during Exodus on stage. When he has to do his dance and he lifts up his shirt. And damn, the reality is so much better than that thing on stage. But when he's on stage you can see the sweat dripping all over it.

Once I get back to my room I close the door and sink to the floor. This is so tiring and it's only been one freaking day! We need to have a talk about this. I'm going to die if I see one of them half again. Especially Yixing. That dude needs to wear a shirt and not be so clueless about everything. He's too freaking cute and he doesn't even know he's being y as when he's not wearing his shirt. 

My heart is still racing from seeing him like that. I need to calm down and recollect myself. I need to get a grip on myself. Suddenly my phone rings and I've never been more happy to see S.M. Entertainment is calling me. 

"Hello, Miss Olson?" I hear a woman say on the other end. 

"Yes, this is her", I say back. 

"Okay, this is to inform you that the guys have their concert here in Seoul today and you need to report on that. Your website is online, you know the one for your blog. And the access codes for the YouTube channels and stuff are on their way through your mailbox. Also, the editing department is always on standby. The president wants you to get some backstage footage and the boys on stage. Then you can send it as fast as you can, we'll edit it and you'll get it back. It's important you post it as soon as you can. We've set up a Twitter account for EXO and you'll be updating the fans for tonight. Is that going to work?" she lays it all out for me. 

"I'll make sure it works. Thank you for the heads up and I'll be sure not to disappoint anyone!" I promise her. 

The lays down her phone and the conversation is over. I get up and put on some jeans, my Nirvana shirt and my all black Vans. This is getting serious. I take my phone with me and I do my make-up. My hair goes up in a ponytail that's freaking long. Damn, what happened to my hair? When did it get this long? I get over that and go back to the kitchen. 

I'm glad to see that everyone's wearing a shirt. I'm in business mode right now so I can't deal with any more half men. All 10 of them are present. 

"So, today is our first day working together!" I tell them. 

"Fighting!" They all shout together. 

It makes me smile a little. "I just got my instructions and I'll be by your side the whole day. I'm going to have to film you guys backstage too. So be sure you're on your best behavior and act like you always do. I don't want any staged things. I want to fans to get what they see!" 

"You heard the lady!" Suho says and they all clap from excitement. 

"We're going to get ready, pretty lady", Chanyeol winks at me. I wink back and he just laughs his deep laugh. 

I sit back down at the table and toy with my phone a little. Then the doorbell rings and I get up to see who's there. When I open the door I see it's a delivery guy. He's saying some stuff in Korean, but I can make out my name. It's a package for me. I try my best to tell him it's me and he understands and points out where I need to sign. I sign and thank him. 

I open the package when I'm back at the table and I see it's a brand new iPhone 6 Plus. What? I read the card that's with it and it says: 'This is for you to update the accounts. Every account has been set up in there so you don't need passwords. There's also a camera in here that allows you to record with good quality and send it back to the guys on your new Mac.' 

I open the package a little further and gasp loudly. There's a Nikon camera in there and a brand new Apple laptop. S.M. gave me this so I can update correctly. Wow, they're generous. I set it all up and link everything up so it'll go smoothly once we're at the venue. 

"Look who got some expensive !" Chanyeol says when he sits back down next to me. He's ready to go and the first one at that.

"S.M. sent me this so I can update properly..." I explain while still figuring this out. 

"They take care of their people with expensive things. Best part: you can keep it once you're done too!" he tells me and my smile widens. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, by the time you leave these will be old models anyway. So you can just keep them!" 

I'm really happy about it. It's such cool stuff! 

It's not long until the rest of the boys start coming in and sitting down around the table. We laugh and smile a lot. I take some pictures with my new iPhone and post some of them on the Twitter and Instagram accounts. I caption it with: 'Having some pre-show fun!' 

I make sure nothing is showed from the environment so they don't know where the dorms are at. They would storm us when they know. 

"You posted a first thing on our accounts!" Kai says and he smiles widely. "I look so manly in that picture!" 

They all laugh. "You always look manly!" Sehun says and winks at him. They start a conversation on their own. 

"We should get going!" Suho says and we all get up. 

It's time for the real deal. Work begins now. We get into the vans like we did on the day we went out. Still the same couples. Again I'm stuck on Yixing's lap. How the hell does this keep happening? He still holds on to me like I'm going to run away. 

We get to the venue and it's huge. Being a European fan, I never got to experience a concert... I always watched it through livestreams and fancams. This is my first time seeing it. I am kind of taken aback. I look around and it looks amazing. This is what the boys do on a daily basis. They don't seem to be influenced by it anymore. They just walk in and go straight to their dressing rooms. I just stand around and look a little more, totally in awe. This is it. My first job for EXO.