Namsan Tower

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

Ella's POV

I do as I'm told and put on my mouth mask. I even throw in my snapback. I'm dressed in jeans and a hoodie so we won't stand out. He's already going really far for me and I don't want him to suffer because of me. I want to go incognito. And I've always wanted to see Namsan Tower. Ever since seeing EXO Showtime I've been obsessed with going there. All because of Tao. He was just so excited for this. 

"Are you ready?" Yixing asks me as he stretches out his hand to take mine. 

I give him my hand and he intertwines our fingers. Which gives me goosebumps and makes my heart skip a beat. It's the sweet things he does that make me fall in love even more. He doesn't even have to try anything. He just has to be himself. 

"Yeah. I'm ready whenever you are", I smile at him and his eyes twinkle at my response. 

"Let's go then", he pulls me along and we leave the house. 

We climb into his car. He drives us through Seoul since it's on the other side of the city. I can already see it. I keep staring out of the window. Trying to contain my excitement. I've never been more excited about anything. He just makes me so crazy with his sweet little things. I see a lot of people passing by, it's a nice day with no rain. People are getting food and going to their own places. I sometimes wonder what lives other people live. But then I think about my life and how content I am with this. No, content is not the right word for this. I'm thrilled with this life. It makes me actually want to get up every morning and tackle a new day. 

Yixing doesn't let go of my hand during the ride. I wonder if it is even safe for us to sit like this. Won't he crash? I shouldn't think things like this. He's an amazing driver. The drive takes way too long thanks to traffic. If we had taken the subway it would've been faster. But since Yixing is way too famous to even go to Namsan Tower, just imagine him taking the subway on a date. Or even alone. That's playing with fire for sure. I just hope he thinks I look okay for a first date. I know we've already done all the other things, but still I want him to look at me with that one look. Like I'm the only girl he sees in the whole world. 

Like clockwork he turns to face me and gives me that look. His lips curl into a smile, his dimples show, his eyes twinkle and wrinkle at the end because of the smiling. I almost faint. I can't even. I lean in and give him a chaste kiss on the mouth. When I pull back I can see he wants more than that but we can't. I put my mouth mask back on and look at him with a playful look. 

He just winks at me and turns the radio on. I hadn't even noticed it wasn't on this whole time. I guess I was too engrossed in Yixing and what he's doing all the time. Some unknown Korean music blasts through the speakers when we pull in the parking at Namsan Tower. We're very careful not to attract attention. The radio is quiet enough and Yixing parks in the back. But it's easily reachable for us if we have to make a run for it. 

"Follow me", he tells me and I do. He takes my hand in his again. I still worry for his fans. But he assures me no one will notice it's even him. 

He takes me to the cable car. There's not too many people out here today so we have to share the car with only 2 others. 

"Is it like on the show?" he asks me, careful not to mention EXO. 

"Yeah. I remember someone being very scared", I laugh and we both think back to the episodes. 

"Yeah, but it's actually nice when you get used to it. The view is amazing." He looks outside and I follow his gaze. 

We're up really high and silently I almost pray for us not to fall down or for the car to stop. I hate when those things happen. Fortunately that doesn't happen and we get to the top safely. We arrive and get out. He shows me around and points out some stuff. Apparently they've been here a few more times after EXO Showtime. Yixing tells me it's because of Tao who keeps wanting to come here every other day. They don't always give in, but when they do Tao is like a little kid. When is he not? 

"Do you want to eat something?" he asks me and I nod. 

"Surprise me", I wink and he leaves me alone to get food. 

He even brings back something to drink for us. We have to share but I don't mind. There's no way in hell I would be able to finish that alone. He laughs because he knows what I'm thinking. His laugh rings in my ears. It's the most heavenly sound of all. 

"Eat up. It's really good when it's warm", he gestures me and I do as I'm told. 

It really is good. I have no idea what I'm eating, but it's amazing. He was right. And the view is breathtaking. We're looking out over all of Seoul. And it's even getting a little dark, which only makes it better. 

"Tao told me to come at night but that was impossible so I took the next best thing", he tells me with a smile. Which he seems to be doing a lot today. I can tell now he has his mouth mask down to eat. I wonder how much he really smiles behind that mask. 

"He knows his stuff", I pull up my eyebrows and laugh. 

Of course Tao would know and suggest this. But this really is a good place to have a date with someone. It's perfect. Yixing makes this even better. I've always wanted to come here, but with Yixing it really is a dream come true. 

"Let's go place those locks now. It's good luck for us to do so", he winks and we leave for the locks. 

He pulls out his locks with our names on them. Of course it's a pseudonym for both of us. Unicorn and Bunny. I smile at it. He loves himself some bunnies. And he did tell me I'm as cute as a bunny. 

"Good choice?" he asks me and I chuckle. "Ah, that's a good response."

"Let's hang them", I take them from him and put them up. We close the locks together and throw away the keys. 

"I hope this will always resemble the way I feel for you", he sighs and I lean into him. 

"I'm sure it will. And just think about the way it symbolizes us. It's perfect", I say into his chest because he pulled me in for a hug. 

We stay like that for a while and do not even care about all of the other people standing around us. I don't even grasp the concept of being on a date with Lay from EXO anymore. Because he just isn't that person for me anymore. He's more than that. He's not someone famous in my eyes. I think he might just be the love of my life. After a week of dating I've come to this conclusion. 

"Isn't that someone famous", we hear someone say. It's Korean but I can understand it a little thanks to the lessons I've been getting. 

"Let's go. It's getting late", Yixing pulls me away from the girls who just said that. 

He doesnt' know I know what they said. I know why he's taking me back. We shouldn't try our luck. It's been good for all the time we've been here but now it's come to an end. If they see who he is he might get into trouble. Same goes for me. 

"Which lock was theirs?" I hear the girls say. 

Yixing speeds up and we're fast walking now.

"Unicorn and Bunny... OMG! That's Lay from EXO!" they shout and we round the corner. 

I'm glad we're out of the line of sight, but Yixing doesn't give up. He drags me along to the cable cars to get down. We get in one that is really packed. He keeps his head down and I do the same. The girls get on the same one and search for us in the sea of people. They don't spot us until the end. We speed of while trying to get to the car. 

"Lay! Is that you?!" they shout and other people catch on. "Are you on a date? Who is she?" 

Yixing starts running because he knows what's about to happen. We're about to be discovered. It's going to get really ugly. 

Yixing's POV

I know it's bad. As soon as she notices I am someone famous and goes over to the locks I know we have to get out of here. I'm really sorry for our date. But it's time to go now. I drag Ella with me along the way. We almost get rid of them but they follow us on the cable car. They even get other people to join in once we're off. This is the part I hate. The part that kills me. Not being able to enjoy this to the fullest with my girlfriend. I start running and Ella joins me. It's good the car is parked in such a good spot. They run after us. The whole time. I push her into the car and go over to my side and try to drive out. 

The girls are blocking the way but I back into them a little so they move. I get them to move. I'm really not happy with almost hurting them, but they did violate my privacy. I don't like being out with my girlfriend and being chased by girls all the way to my car. I speed off and I sigh of relief. I know they took several pictures of us together. But I don't care. We're both not recognizable. I'm happy I thought of wearing the mouth masks and the snap backs. And even dressing casually. 

"Are you okay?" I turn to Ella once I park the car somewhere safe for us not to be seen. 

She pulls down her mask and smiles at me. "Of course I am. It was an amazing date. Except for the latter part. But still it was entertaining!" 

"I'm so happy you feel that way! I'm lucky to have a girl like you", I smile and press my lips onto hers. 

She kisses me back and puts her hands around my neck. I pull her into my lap and put my hands around her waist. Holding her in my lap while kissing passionately. I'm so in love with this girl. 

"You have me falling so hard. I'm afraid I never ever want to land..." I whisper to her lips. 

"I think that even makes me fall even more..." she whispers back and we start kissing again. 

I guess this can be considered as an amazing first date for us. Namsan Tower was a huge hit for us.