Locks

Uncover Lay (Yixing)

I wake up as someone rushes into my room unannounced. I look up to kind Baekhyun standing there, with a shocked expression. 

"DUDE!" I yell as I pull up the blankets. I also try not to expose Yixing any more. 

He looks at the pile of clothing on the ground and then at us. He pulls up an eyebrow and smiles cocky. 

"It's late already. You have practice and Yixing has to come with us to practice. We're doing  a comeback soon, you know? Get dressed!" he yells as he walks out. 

"What happened?" Yixing asks while waking up. 

"Baekhyun stormed in here and told us to get dressed. Why the hell didn't he knock?" I complain while falling back into the mattress. 

"That guy has no manners whatsoever. I need to talk to him about this..." Yixing mumbles as he gets out of the bed.

"Hey", I pout and he leans back over the bed to give me a little kiss. 

"That better?" he smiles and I nod. 

"He did it on purpose... I swear..." I'm still kind of annoyed at him for doing such a thing. 

"He doesn't mean anything by it..." Yixing defends his friend.

"I know. But still, he should learn how to knock before entering..." 

I get out of bed too and Yixing stops putting his clothes on. He walks over and back hugs me while kissing my neck. His hands are on my stomach and I smile at the kind gesture. It's the way guys always hug girls in drama's. I love it. 

"Get some clothes on or I'll never be able to leave this room", he whispers into my ear and sends shivers down my spine. 

"Yes, sir", I laugh and put on my workout outfit. 

He finishes too and I fix my hair and make-up while he waits for me on the bed. 

"I think you've just gotten prettier..." he tells me in awe. 

"Stop it", I blush at his statement. 

"No, I mean it. It's true what they say about ..." he smiles suggestively. 

Ugh, he drives me crazy. I'll go mad if he keeps doing stuff like that to me. 

"Come on. They're waiting for us downstairs", I pull him up from the bed and he kisses me one more time before we leave the room. He can't seem to be able to keep his hands to himself while we're walking downstairs. I push his hands away before we enter the kitchen. They're all looking at us and smiling suggestively. 

"You already told them?!" I yell at Baekhyun.

"Hey! You should lock your door!" he puts his hands up in defeat.

"Dude, not cool", Yixing says but he still smiles. 

He's too innocent for god's sake. We sit down and begin our breakfast. It's delicious. I wonder who made it. I'm sure it was Kyungsoo once again. Seeing how he takes care of all of us. 

"Kyungsoo, did you make this?" I ask him and he nods. 

"Yeah. I had nothing to do..." he says while putting some more rice into his mouth.

"It's amazing. You're such a good cook!" I tell him and he smiles at me. Such a cutie when he's not mad. 

"When do you have to be at practice?" Xiumin asks as he puts some rice into his mouth. 

I look at my watch and almost choke on my own rice. I have to be there in twenty! I fly away from the table and run back to my room to get my stuff. 

"Bye guys! I'll see you later!" I yell as I storm outside where Mr. Kim is waiting for me. 

"You're late, miss", he says and I shoot him a death glare. 

I hate being late. And I hate being told I'm late. I usually am the first to arrive everywhere. Now I'll probably be the last one to arrive. Damn it. I almost yell at Mr. Kim to step on the gas, but he is not at fault here. And he's already going as fast as he can. Which I appreciate. He gets me there in 10. I'm so grateful for this guy. 

"Thanks so much Mr. Kim. I would've never been on time if it wasn't for you!" I yell as I get out of the car as fast as I can. 

I rush inside and see not everyone is here yet. I'm so happy I'm not the last one to be here. Big Bang looks at me while I stumble inside. So not graceful. But I see what they're really looking at. I'm not the only one who is late and stumbling inside. There's a girl behind me and she actually fell on her way in. I've never seen her before. I go back to help her up. 

"Thank you so much", she says in broken English. 

"It's nothing. I just did the same thing and I know how embarrassing this is..." I laugh back. 

She smiles at me and it's so bright. I swear Taeyang is already behind me to help her too. Why the hell is he so fast to help her but didn't do the same for me? He asks her something in Korean, she nods and turns red. He nods and goes back to his spot.

"I've never seen you here before, why are you here?" I ask her and she looks lost for words. 

"I, uhm. Am a back-up dancer. Someone broke her foot and they called me..." she stutters. 

"Oh! Well, it's nice to see we'll be dancing together!" I say and shake her hand. 

"You're really nice", she tells me with that big smile of hers. 

"Aw, thanks! Are you a fan of Big Bang?" 

"Once a VIP, always a VIP!" she yells and Big Bang looks up again. 

What's up with them today? Taeyang's gaze lingers a bit longer than normal and I get it. He's interested in her. I smile suggestively at him and he shoots me an angry look. I wink an eye and he shakes his head and looks back at GD. Who is doing the same thing as me. He throws up his hands in defeat and closes his eyes. I almost laugh out loud. 

"What's going on? You're smiling like a fool..." the girl says and I snap back to her. 

"I'm sorry. Something really funny was happening. Hey! What's your name?" I suddenly realize I don't even know her name. 

"Seoyun, nice to meet you! What's your name?"

"I'm Ella!" 

I take her with me to my usual spot. We sit down and soon Fay joins us. We're still having Korean lessons after practice. And after that me and Yixing are finally going on that date. The choreographer yells for everyone to get ready. The boys don't look like they want to practice so GD goes over to the choreographer. The latter one sighs and nods. GD looks like a little kid when he clears his throat and addresses us.

"Today there will be no practice, but we'll do something else!" his eyes are even shining as his smile widens. "Today we'll do a dance battle!" 

"We'll divide you into 5 teams and each one of us will be a coach!" Taeyang fills in. 

We clap our hands because it's amazing to do something like this with them. We get up and they divide us. GD smiles at me as he puts me and Seoyun into Taeyang's team. Taeyang doesn't seem amused at all. He looks like he could kill GD at this point. Which only makes me laugh even more. Fay is sorted with us too and we huddle together. We're going to nail this. 

"We got 'Ego'!" Taeyang tells us as he sighs. 

There is no definite choreo for this and we have to make it up ourselves. 

"This is the time for you to show off your skills!" Taeyang points at me and I turn red. "You can choreograph this!" 

I sigh and do as I'm told. We do a couple dance since there's enough guys and girls. I put Taeyang and Seoyun together just to annoy him. Since there's 2 guys short me and Fay dance together. We have 5 pairs. Each one of the guys is one of Big Bang. I'm GD for a change because there's not enough guys. Taeyang is himself, I couldn't convince him to be Seungri for this one. He shot me death glares all the way through learning. I'm not making this more difficult than it has to be. We get an hour to prepare. The first part each couple has to dance intimately. Like really y and easy. Taeyang is still mad for this but he seems to be enjoying himself. For the chorus we all break apart and do a dance together. We're really in sync. I love it. 

"Let's begin!" the choreographer yells and we all get up. 

GD's team is first. They got 'Still Alive'. I guess they all picked songs from one album. They're really good too. I love how they move to the beat. I hear we're up last of all. I kind of like it. I want to blow away to competition after seeing them first. Seungri is up next, Daesung follows and I completely lose it with TOP. He's so stiff. It's so funny to watch. And they all mimic him. Best thing I've ever seen. I'm actually sad I didn't record it. Then it's up to us. 

We start out and everyone is doing good so far. I rap my piece and GD looks like a proud dad. I even really rap it. I've always practiced to this song. I'm so proud too. We start the chorus and everyone gasps at how in sync we are. I smile while sweating buckets. We end the song with a pose and get a deafening applause. 

"I think we've found our winner!" the choreographer says. "Who did the choreo? It was good!" 

"She did!" Taeyang points at me, comes over and pushes me out of the group for everyone to see. Good work, man. I give a mean look at he smirks at me. This is payback. 

"I'd like to ask your opinion sometime... You interested?" he asks me and I smile. 

"Yeah! Of course!" I yell and almost jump up and down. 

"Good! Give me your number later", he says and walks off. "You can go home for now. Let's really practice tomorrow!" 

A lot of people leave, I give my number to the choreographer whose name is Shiwoo. We talk for a while and then I go back to Fay for my next lesson. Seoyun is still talking with Taeyang. I smirk again and he sees. He turns his back to me and I almost lose it with laughing. The rest of Big Bang is looking at him too. This is just too funny. What the hell is he even doing? 

Fay teaches me some other words and even some sentence constructions. I'm really grateful for her teaching me this. I know she has better things to do, but she still takes time to learn me this stuff. I really want to talk to the guys in Korean soon. She even tells me I'm really good. I'm picking up fast. We say goodbye and I'm off to the car. We drive home and when I enter the place it's empty. Okay... 

I go to the shower and want to get dressed when Yixing barges into my room with a rose and impeccable clothes on. 

"We're going on that date now", he winks. "Put on something cute, but something you feel comfortable in. Take your mouth mask too." 

I smile at my snapback on his head. He's even wearing sunglasses. I guess we're going somewhere public and he doesn't want to get recognized. I'm happy and worried at the same time. He's willing to risk everything to go on this date with me. 

"Where are we going?" I ask as I walk to my closet. 

"Namsan tower..."  he smiles. "I want to hang our locks there." 

He even pulls out custom made locks. I smile and tears come to my eyes. I really have the best boyfriend in the world. I just hope this can last forever.