*calling kamikazexoxo | The Art of Deceiving Kim Jaejoong

ℝookie ℝeviews | A Review Shop | Closed & Catching Up (Please Read Chapter 68)

The Art of Deceiving Kim JaejoongEgl8N9e.jpg
Requested by: kamikazexoxo
Reviewer: Yoon_Jeonghan
Review Requested: August 26th, 2015
Review Completed & Posted: September 9th, 2015
**Please remember to credit us with the banner on the right and comment to let us know you've picked it up**

 


Title: (9/10)
The title isn't really creative but I think it suits well with the story. It's quirky just like the story as it is a romance-comedy. The title is simple, does its job and leaves a humourous impression, I love it.

Foreword: (15/15)
Okay, so this is one of the best short summaries I have ever read. It's so simple, but the way the author words it tells the story and gets straight to the point is brilliant. It also leaves a really good impression as it is really detailed despite being short, which really captures the audience's attention.

Characters: (16/20)
The character development is so-so. I find the development sort of weak, but the story hasn't really finished so I'm not sure with this. I really like how the author tells the characters personalities through their dialogue instead of describe their personality. Though, despite the quirky, cool personalities that the author has provided, I really think the author should describe what the characters look/dress like and how they feel, because readers want description and I find the story is being told by the dialogue.

Narative Elements: (25/30)
I really like the switch of point of views as the readers can really connect with both characters. The setting isn't really described much, but the delivery of the point of views is great. I really like all the thoughts that the author has provided for each character. It's like reading a shoujo manga, but with no pictures. 

Plot and Theme: (26/35)
The flow of the story is going really steady right now. I can kind of have a grasp about what's going to happen as the story is sort of cliche, but I really hope the author wows the audience or something with her creative imagination which will leave us speechless. At first I was really confused with the plot line, but as the story progressed, it got better, which is what I really like about the story as the author proves her skill in writing, however, i would like to stress that the author must add more description to make the story much more interesting as the story is sort of weak becuase it is being told through dialogue. Other than that, nothing is really needs to be changed. The flow of the story is going well and the characters have really interesting personalities.

Entertainment Factors: (8/10)
Overall, the story was a great read. The characters were really funny and the dialogue, although it overwhelms the text a bit, were really interesting to rewad as the audience can really get a glimpse of what their personality is like.

Overall Score: (99/120)

 

REVIEWER'S NOTE:
The story was great and I fairly enjoyed reading it. There weren't much grammatical errors which I was grateful of, but please add description to make the chapters longer and the story more interesting. Good work, and I'm extremely sorry for the late review.


Reviewer's Song Choice: