The Hall of Fame

ℝookie ℝeviews | A Review Shop | Closed & Catching Up (Please Read Chapter 68)

 

The Hall of Fame

 

 


Love 102 | Minderaser
Reviewed By: rectangular_smile
Score: 104 Pts

 

Description:
Luhan finally has the girl of his dreams, Jessica, all to himself after enduring sweat, blood and tears. Almost three years into the relationship, their love still remains strong and passionate, but, happily-ever-after rarely lasts in reality. Their busy schedules frequently start to collide leaving no time to spend with one another, and a new edition to SNSD's staff team threatens to split the couple apart. Will Lusica's love stay resilient or finally crumble once and for all?

 

 

 


The Heirs 2: The Inheritors | ArielVip
Reviewed By: HeadToToesLove
Score: 101 Pts

 

Description:
Soo Ha Yeon is perfect.
The perfect daughter.
The perfect Student.
But what happens when this ultimate good girl sick of being what everyone wants her to be rebells? Well she will need a good teacher. And who better than the perfect bad boy?

 



Getting His Number | potatounnie
Reviewed By:
Scookieez
Score: 101 Pts


Description:

Summer is coming and her mission before the school ends is to get his number. Jungkook's number.
 

 

 

 

 

Marine | Minderaser
Reviewed By:
HeadToToesLove
Score: 109 Pts

Description:

I won't let the opinions of others
consume my fragile heart
I won't let the opinions of others
slaughter my last bit of hope
I won't let the opinions of others
destroy my faith
I'll always wait for you
Cherish and think of you every day
You are not lost nor forgotten
My love for you is eternal
 

 

 

Baby, Sing Me To Sleep | prowlingwolf
Reviewed By:
HeadToToesLove
Score: 117 Pts

Description:

Xiumin is a single Jazz Singer in an underground club.
Luhan is a regular borderline alcoholic suffering from a little more than depression.
Kris is the owner of said club and despite the array of girl's and men alike spreading their legs for him, he has possessive eyes only for one.
Tao is a slick and seductive dancer in the underground club.
Sehun is a tipsy bartender.
Minseok is a pristine, traditional married man.
Chen is his husband and Luhan's bestfriend.
Welcome to the mess that is Silver Wings. Sit back. Relax.
And let us sing you to sleep.
 

 

 

The Daffodil Principle | Fluffball101
Reviewed By:
-theunniefangirl
Score: 102 Pts

Description:

Luhan met the love of his life the year he turned 23. 2 years later, he had to say goodbye. Only, the goodbye became an 'I'll see you soon' instead, leaving his cousin Sehun to pray for his return.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Hush | -inked
Reviewed By:
HeadToToesLove
Score: 107 Pts

Description:

Himchan meets a young boy who doesn't remember much of about his own life. A lanky boy with faded pink hair, who goes by the name of Junhong.

 

 

 

 

Nothing Lust Forever | Alecchi
Reviewed By: -theunniefangirl
Score: 109.5 Pts

Description:

Hyeri is Yura's new submissive for her new art project. As a part of the project, Hyeri has to keep a diary.

 

 


 

 

 

Spell Bound | Shunpao
Reviewed By:
HeadToToesLove
Score: 113 Pts

Description:

Yifan, a young mage who's finally coming of age, is about to have his own familiar to be his partner in life. However, when Yifan got a panda for an apprentice, he started doubting everyone's sanity
 

 

 

 

 

Le Remède De Cœur | Flower-of-May
Reviewed By:
scookieez
Score: 108 Pts

Description:

In Rothel Mill; They met, they become friends.
They got confused, they become lovers.
They couldn’t take the ironic circumstances, they separated.
But once they decided to reconcile, she changed everything.
‘She said she loved me’

 

 

 


 

Circus | DivinestSense
Reviewed By:
-theunniefangirl
Score: 105 Pts

Description:

The circus put on a performance every year, but this time it was different. The acts were similar--captivating none the less--and the lineup was the same. The only difference was their change in location. 'This is it' the Ringleader thought as all of the performers made their way onto the stage for the finale. His eyes carefully scanned the crowd during the act until they landed on her. Lips raised into a pleased smile, he watched her stare at the Illusionist in awe while everyone else's attention was focused on the Contortionist.
Yes, she was the one they have been looking for.

 

 

Twisting Paths | -Tigress-
Reviewed By: rectangular_smile
Score: 109 Pts

Description:
"Never trust a Faerie."
It's a phrase that Aron has heard his entire life, so when a powerful Faerie comes to the Earth Realm and asks him to return to the Fae with him, he's inclined to say no. But a deep-seated love of learning makes him go along, and soon he finds himself in a world of lies, deceit, and magic, without a clear idea of who to trust or who to help. All he knows for sure is that JR seems to need protection... but from whom?

 

Embracing The Moon | h-l-u-b
Reviewed By: HeadToToesLove
Score: 108 Pts

Description:
In a world, called the Underworld, gangs are everywhere. Each gang always wants to have the most power, therefore competing against eachother constantly, doing whatever it takes to become the best.
Currently, there are three gangs that are the most powerful.

The Skulls
The Scorpions.
And, The Shadows.
The most powerful of them all?
The Shadows

Read More Here

 

Bittersweet Lies | InfinityGirl
Reviewed By:
HeadToToesLove
Score: 104 Pts

Description:

Lies. Ara knows he was lying again.
Trust. Despite all his lies, she still trust him.
Choice. From the start, her choice was clear.
Love. She chose to love him even if it hurts.
 

 

 

 

 

Let Me Go | WeAreLikeFireWoRks
Reviewed By:
rectangular_smile
Score: 116 Pts

Description:

V was her Guardian Angel, he had sworn to protect her, to keep her happy, healthy and safe. And if fate allowed he promised he would bring her close to her other half, her soul mate. But that's where he went wrong. Because, in taking the time to seal the two he lost track of her and those few seconds she was out of his sight, they were enough time for her to get herself killed.
The next time she opens her eyes she has no memory of a past, doctors saying she'd just woken up from a one year coma and was now paralyzed from the waist down. But the wierdest thing of all was the fact that she seems to be the only one able to see V when no one else can, but he isn't stepping up to explain why.

 

Gehenna | dhaatk
Reviewed By:
Yoon_Jeonghan
Score: 106 Pts

Description:

Kim Jaejoong is not actually human and has been on Earth for far too long.
Jung Yunho is his new personal assistant and Jaejoong falls in love for the first time.

 


 

 

 

 

 

Perfection | KillerGal
Reviewed By
HeadToToesLove
Score115 Pts

Description:

Baekhyun wants a portrait. Kai gives him everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blinded Flower | Betxso
Reviewed By
rectangular_smile
Score108 Pts

Description:

A story where a blind girl, discovered that her fated one was the one she had seen most of her life. Suga, who can only show himself to Jangmi, guided her in her life. However, he kept a secret from her. Yoongi, Jangmi's friend, had a big part in his little secret.

 

 

Phantom Crimes | theslyfox
Reviewed By:
rectangular_smile
Score: 102 Pts

Description:

Do Kyungsoo is a ghost psychologist from Police Department. He is a special person who can interact with the ghosts, which humans can’t see. Because of him, they solved many crime cases including the hardest ones. Until one day, his best friend was killed by a serial killer. Will Kyungsoo and the others be able to track down the serial killer?

 

 

 

 

 

도망자 : 플랜 X (Fugitives : Plan X) | BabyHyun96
Reviewed By:
Yoon_Jeonghan
Score: 112 Pts

Description:

"Welcome, this is your first time with Bangtan, right?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Erlebnisse | paperdaisy
Reviewed By:
Yoon_Jeonghan
Score: 115 Pts

Description:

Jongin and Kyungsoo were destined to be best friends, and possibly something more.