*calling BabyHyun96 | 도망자 : 플랜 X (Fugitives : Plan X)

ℝookie ℝeviews | A Review Shop | Closed & Catching Up (Please Read Chapter 68)


Egl8N9e.jpg도망자 : 플랜 X (Fugitives : Plan X)
Requested by: BabyHyun96
Reviewer: Yoon_Jeonghan
Review Requested: August 17th, 2015
Review Completed & Posted: August 23rd, 2015

**Please remember to credit us with the banner on the right and comment to let us know that you've picked it up**

 


Title (10/10)

Foreword (13/15)

Characters (15/20)

Narative Elements (29/30)

Plot and Theme (35/35)

Entertainment Factors (10/10)

Overall Score (112/120) *This story has been added to the Hall of Fame*

REVIEWER'S NOTE:

Okay, I don't even know where to start. This story is absolutely amazing and extremely well written. When I first read the title, it didn't really capture my eyes, but it was a really creative title. I thought this story was going to be the typical trusting and betraying spy stories, but now it seems like a do or die mission. The foreword was, to be honest, not really eye-catching and the character profiles seem like the usual characters in a crime story, but first chapter in and I'm already taken by surprise. The first chapter is filled with action and the characters being introduced. The characters aren't really introduced properly, but you can already tell what their personality will be like with the short dialogue between them and the creatvie descriptions of their appearance and actions. I really liked how you introduced Jungmi, where instead of actually telling us what she could do, you showed us what kind of girl she was through her actions, dialogue and the way she spoke. I also really liked how you described the action scenes. Normally, they are overly exaggerated and I admit exaggerated scenes are boring, but the way you describe them was simple, elegant and got straight to the point. It was a really great first impression which I received from chapter one.

Second chapter in and tension already begins building with a new case for the BTS Investigator Team. I really like the character you have made for Jungmi. She's cunning, calculative and extremely sly which is a great character type for a heroine. The conflict is revealed and wow, okay, I was surprised because usually people who write about crime have a really hard time thinking about the conflict (I know I do), but the way you wrote about the 'Death Note' effortlessly made me think you were a proffessional author. In the third chapter, I really like how you also described the everyday lives of the members, reminding me that they are also humans too despite their occupations. The actions between Jungmi and the BTS members were very cute, however I do have one concern and that is I find their relationship very rushed like how can they trust her so easily over a span of one chapter, other than that everything flows really well.

The chapters are very detailed and the character development so far is going really great. I like how the characters have two sides, a cute side and a serious commando side. The flow of the story is going steady and there are only a few grammatical errors like using present tense when past tense should be used. My favourite part so far was the interaction between Jungmi and Jimin when Jimin kissed the wet handkerchief. It was a really cute scene even though this story has no romance in it. Overall I really loved reading this story. It left a great first impression and kept me interested throughout the story.

PS. The cliffhangers, especially the one in chapter ten, oh my gosh, please just tell me what happens after Jungmi found out about Yoongi's secret, gosh, it's killing me!


Reviewer's Song Choice: