Awkwardness~

Oppa?!

Siwon’s POV

Urgh, I had to repeat so many scenes because I couldn’t keep all the lines straight in my head and just kept making up my own lines. I guess I annoyed the director more than enough since he let us go early.

I opened the door to the house and everything was dark. I guess everybody was already asleep, since there was no noise. I went to my room and tried to open the door but it was locked. I guess Kibum was home, unlike the others he always locked his bedroom door when sleeping. I pulled my keys out and opened the door. There was a lump on the bed and I assumed it was Kibum. I dumped my bag on the floor and headed to the shower. I came back, pulled the blanket over myself and then lay down. The pillows smelt nice and fresh. I guess the cleaning ajumma changed the covers today. The blankets had a kind of girly flowery smell, but I wasn’t going to complain, it smelt good.

I turned over to my side and was greeted by the back of someone’s head. It looked like Kibum’s but then again it could be any one of the guys. They were known for dressing up and falling asleep in their costumes, and judging by how tall the person was I guessed it was Kibum. I hugged him and felt him squirm closer and then stop. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Kangin’s POV

I went to the room that I shared with Leetuk. Leetuk had fallen asleep as soon as he came back from his radio program. I had checked to make sure that Minji’s door was locked and it was. I had left a note on the door just in case Siwon or Kibum came home.

On the note I had told them that they were to use the blankets that I had left in the living room. Hopefully they would see the note. I had stuck it on the outside of the door near the knob. There was no way that they could miss it.

“Kangin-ah?” I turned to see Leetuk looking at me with his eyes still half closed.

“Hyung?”

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” now he was slightly sitting up I bed.

“No, I was just thinking.”

“About Minji? Don’t worry she’ll be fine. I checked to see that her door was locked and it was.”

“Ok.” Leetuk turned over and once again fell asleep, “She’ll be ok,” I told myself.

Minji’s POV

I heard an alarm ring and then it became silent. That’s weird, how would an alarm shut down on it’s own. I opened my eyes and saw the clock read 5am. Why 5:00? I’m sure I set the clock for 6:00 am. I threw the comforter aside, I mean it was only one hour early. It wouldn’t hurt to get ready before the boys wake up. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. It was still dark inside the house so I felt around until I found the switch. I put some rice in the cooker and walked over to the fridge to see what they could have for breakfast.

“Morning!” I spun around and saw Leetuk rubbing his eyes. He looked so cute. I had seen the videos online of them waking up, but seeing them in real life was completely different.

“Morning! Are the others up too?”

“No, I have to go wake them up. What’s for breakfast?”

“Not too sure yet but I’ll figure it out.”

“Ok, then I’ll go wake the others.” Leetuk walked back towards the rooms. I pulled out a couple of things that they could eat. I walked back to my room and flicked the light on so I could choose my clothes and closed the door.

I picked out my clothes and was about to change when there was a knock on the door.

“Minji-ah, can I come in?” it was Kangin Oppa.

“Yes,” the door opened and Oppa came inside, “What’s wrong?”

“Just making sure nobody snuck into your room.”

“No Oppa, it’s just me” Just then.

“Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!” we both spun around and I saw my blankets starting to move.

“Oppa?”

“Minji, who’s under there?”

“I don’t know.”

“Kibum-ah, why is your voice so different?” the lump said, the lump started to move and soon a pair of hands popped out followed by a face.

“Siwon!” Oppa charged towards the bed and pulled the blanket away. I walked behind Oppa and looked as he pulled the blanket away. Oppa grabbed him by the shirt pulling him up.

“Hyung?” just then his eyes landed on me, “Who is she?”

“Why are you in this bed?” Oppa asked.

“This is my room…” Oppa grabbed him and dragged him out to the living room. It would have been a  funny sight if he was not going to get in trouble, because Siwon Oppa was much taller than Kangin Oppa and Oppa was grabbing Siwon Oppa’s shirt near the neck so Siwon Oppa had to bend down to make sure he won’t rip the shirt. Also Siwon’s legs were bent and he was finding it hard to walk. I followed behind and saw Oppa push Siwon onto the couch.

“What did you do to my sister?”

“Oppa, he didn’t do anything!”

“You keep quiet!”

“Hyung! I didn’t even know she was there!” the others had come to the living room and were watching.

“I left a note on the door! How can you not see that!”

“What note?”

“There was a note on the door!”

“Kangin-ah,” it was Leetuk, “There was no note on the door.”

“Oppa, when I opened the door there was nothing stuck onto the outside and nothing was on the floor.”

Kangin Oppa walked down the hall toward my bedroom and then I heard another door close somewhere else. I guess Oppa just went to his room after seeing that there was no note.

“Minji-ah, what happened?” Yesung said.

“Nothing,” I walked away to my room leaving the boys where they were.

Siwon’s POV

Minji had left the living room and everyone was starring at me.

“What happened?” Sungmin asked.

“I slept with Minji.”

“You did what!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“You slept with her!” Donghae yelled right after.

“No!” I yelled, “I didn’t sleep with her. I just slept next to her.”

“So nothing happened?” Ryeowook asked.

“No”

“Let me guess. You thought it was Kibum, so you got ready for bed and snuggled up next to the person,” Hankyung said.

“How did you know?” I felt my eyes widen.

“Pabo,” Heechul slapped my head and everyone walked away.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready to go to my parent’s house. They had been looking for someone for me to get married to but I didn’t like any of the girls. All the girls were rich and snobbish. Seriously, sometimes most of them were just after my money. I wanted a girl who was nice to my parents and accepted me for who I was and not because of money.

I finished getting ready and went out to the living room. “Excuse me, aren’t you going to eat breakfast?” It was Kangin hyung’s sister.

“Um, sure.” Why didn’t she say my name? Does she know who I am? I say down with the others and started to eat. The food was pretty good. It was different from eating the regular bagel and black coffee that I grabbed at the lounge or store. Just then my phone started ringing. And guess who it was, my mother.

“Hi mom,” as soon as I said that everyone at the table became quiet, only Minji kept humming to herself softly as she dished out food for herself, “Yes mom, I remembered. I’ll see you in a bit. Ok, bye.” I hung up before she could say anything more.

“What was that all about?” Yesung hyung said.

“Nothing, just got to meet my mom,” I quickly shoveled the rest of the food into my mouth and took my dishes to the sink. “Thanks for the meal.”

“You're welcome,” Minji said taking my dishes. I quickly left the house to meet my mom.