Telling Everyone

Oppa?!

Leeteuk's POV


"Yah! Lee Donghae! Stop drinking!" I scolded Donghae who was sitting on the floor giggling and crying.

"Hyung! Hello!" !" What's with this kid? I thought to myself. "Hyung, do you want some?"  he asked while holding out a bottle of soju, I reached for it hoping to get rid of it but he pulled it back towards himself, "Hehe not for you~!"

"Donghae what's wrong?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"She's gone Hyung. She belongs to someone else."

"Who?"

"Minji. *Hick* she is gone. Bye-bye Minji *Hick*"

Minji! This boy had a crush on her? "Donghae-ah, first let's stop drinking. Then we will talk." I pulled the bottle away from him successfully this time.

"She belongs to Siwon now. *Hick* Don't worry Hyung I won't do anything stupid. I just..." here he broke down and he started crying. I just cradled him in my arms as he cried.


I hadn't noticed his liking towards Minji. Sure I had always seen him happy and smiling around her but I thought nothing of it.  I didn't hear any crying and I saw him asleep.

I had promised Donghae's Appa that I would take care of him but I couldn't do anything this time. It was something he had to go through on his own. I carried him to his room, laid him on my bed and got in with him.

"Night dongsaeng"

 

tumblr_m905o9NUdW1qljj29o1_250.gif

Minji's POV

Wake up and race to the bathroom!

The wonderful morning sickness had started. I flushed and cleaned my mouth and decided since I was up I might as well shower. After showering I went down to the kitchen to see Leeteuk Oppa in the kitchen making some honey water.

"Who is that for?" I asked.

"Donghae. He kinda drank yesterday night. Can you make some hangover soup?"

"Ok," I got out the things to make the soup, "Why did he drink?"

"Oh I didn't get a chance to ask. Well I am going to go give it to him."

He left the kitchen and I finished cooking. Gradually the boys came in and started to eat. After telling Siwon Oppa's parents we decided that we should also tell the boys. Breakfast was done and now seemed the right time to tell them. All of them were at the table except for Donghae and Leeteuk Oppa but they already knew so it didn't matter.

"Oppa-deul, Siwon Oppa and I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Sungmin Oppa asked.

"Minji is pregnant," Siwon Oppa stated. Zhoumi Oppa choked on his coffee and started coughing while Heechul Oppa hit his back.

"Bwoh?!" Eunhyuk Oppa yelled.

"Minji is almost three months pregnant," Siwon Oppa stated again.

"Pregnant. Minji," Henry said slowly in English. He kept quiet for a while like he was processing all the information. His jaw dropped and then he yelled  "We are going to be Uncles!" while running over to hug me.

henry-lau-reveals-the-identity-of-his-be

"Yah! Maknae! Is that all you can think of? The two of them aren't married yet," Shindong Oppa chastised, "Congratulations to you two but what are you going to do now? The public I mean." Henry pouted but hugged me again and grinned.

"We are going to announce our wedding first. We aren't going to say anything about the baby," Siwon Oppa said as he peeled Henry off me.

Siwon Oppa told the boys everything that had happened and they just nodded as they listened.

Donghae's POV

"Urghhh" my head was pounding. Guess I deserved it after drinking yesterday.

"Well good morning to you," I opened my eyes to see Leeteuk Hyung holding a glass of honey water. I sat up slowly and took the glass from him and gulped it down.

"Hae-ah," Leeteuk Hyung began.

"Yes Hyung?"

"I need to talk to you later. Change and come for breakfast," he pat my head and left. It was odd of Leeteuk Hyung to do that. Him patting heads normally meant that it was a comforting gesture. Did I say something yesterday night?

I changed, washed up and was heading to the dining room when I heard Siwon's voice. "Minji is almost three months pregnant." it was followed with quiet and then Henry shouting in joy that they were going to be Uncles. I felt myself about to cry again but I held my tears back. Siwon continued to tell them of their plans to tell the public and everything else. Once he stopped talking I walked into the dinning room doing my best to smile.

"Morning!" I said as I walked in.

"Hyung did you know that Minji was pregnant?" Kyuhyun asked me as I started to eat.

"Of course. I was with her that day at the doctors."

"So you hid it from all of us?" Hankyung Hyung asked.

"Well it was not my duty to say anything," I replied.

"Oppa, I need to go get some stuff for tonight do you mind driving me there?" Minji asked Sungmin Hyung.

"Sorry Minji. I am going to help my parents with the store."

"It's fine. I'll just walk and take the buggy with me."

"Hae, you are free aren't you?" Shindong Hyung said.

"Mhm. I'll take you."

"Why oh why do they suggest me?!" I screamed in my head.

"There you go. You can't be carrying around heavy grocery anymore," Zhoumi Hyung said.

"Sorry I can't come Minji. I will be back soon though," Siwon hugged Minji and left.

Fast forward

Minji and I were at the market but thankfully Hankhyung Hyung had come along with us since he wanted to get some stuff.

"Guess she really wants that. Whatever she is looking at," Hankyung Hyung said. He pointed over to Minji who was standing at the prepared food section and was gazing at one of the foods. I couldn't help but chuckle at her frowning at the food. I tood Hyung i would go see and walked to her.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked next to her ear. I chuckled as she jumped slightly.

"The chicken. It looks so good," she said pointing to the takkbokeumtang.

I ordered some for her and we went to sit and eat. As soon as I had opened the chicken she dove right in for it. "Some things don't change much," I said in amusement as I watched her attack a drumstick.

"No, I think my chicken loving has become stronger," she smiled and continued munching.

I love this girl for who she is but all I can do now is watch over her from afar.

"Oppa?" Minji was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yah?"

"I said eat some."

"I'm sure you can eat it all yourself," I said teasing her as I dug in. She gave me a big grin and continued to eat.

I love you Min.