New Friend

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

Ring Ring

"Hello?"

"Hello? May I speak to Minji?"

"Speaking" "Thus is Sehyun"

Sehyun? Who's Sehyun? 

"The guy you met near the pool"

"Ooohhh, Hi!"

  "Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to come and see my office and try out some of the instruments. I am not teaching yet but I'm just helping around for now."

"Sure"

"How about tomorrow at 9am?"

"Sure"

We talked for a while and then hung up. 

Thursday Morning

"Minji! Over here!"

I looked around a but and saw a figure waving their arms around. I smiled to myself and went up the stairs.  "Hey Sehyun!" 

"Hey Minji!" 

"Sorry it took me a while to read the signs and figure out where to go," I said as we walked toward where I assumed would be his office.  "What do you mean?" 

"The signs were mostly in Korean," he gave me a puzzled look, "I wasn't born here neither did I grow up here."

"Oh! That makes more sense. I moved to Korea around 10 yrs ago till then I was in Canada."

We had reached what seemed to be the cafeteria and he bought a coffee while I got myself a cappuccino. 

"Me too! Where in Canada are you from?"

"Toronto" "Same! It would be weird if you went to Niel McNiel."

I  heard  coughing and turned to find Sehyun hacking away. "Are you ok?!" I said while I pat his back. After a which he stopped coughing and looked at me witha look of surprise. 

"I did go to Niel! Wait, You went to Dame?" he asked. 

"Mhm!"  We stared at each other for a second and started laughing. What a coincidence. Dame and Niel were called each other the brother and sister school.

We reached a class room which had a couple of instruments.  I took my shoes off and went toward what looked like a harp but instead of it being vertical and having many strings it was horizontal and had fewer strings. 

Sehyun's POV

I watched as Minji walked towards the gayageum. 

"What's this harp thing called?" she asked. 

"It's a gayageum," I sat down and pulled it onto my lap.

After adjusting the strings I played a bit. When I was done she smiled wisely and clapped. 

"Teach me how to play!"

"Ok," I said chuckling.  I placed it on her lap and gave her a basic run down of the instrument.  "And place you left hand here and pluck this one with your right." She did as she was told but the noise was not clear.

After a couple times I could sense her become agitated with it. "How about we try next time?" "Yah I guess so. It seems easy but I can't get a clear sound." We talked a bit more about high school and other random things. My English wasn't that great since I had been in Korea for a while but she didn't laugh but continued to talk. 

"Excuse me but if you are done with this room can we use it for practice?" I looked up to see three students with their books and everything.  

"Sure," I said.  We left the room and I walked her back to the main entrance. We decided to meet up again hut this time for lunch instead. I watched as she left the campus grounds.  

"Yo Sehyun!" I turned to see my friend waving at me so I went to meet him. 

__________________

so this chapter is really just fluff. I am hoping to get some more "Action" going in the next one. tell nxt time byebye!

P.S

Are there any Dame girls or Neil guys reading this?