Awakward Meeting

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

Well today was the day. I had debated in my mind countless times on calling in sick today but my conscience got the better of me. Whatever was going to happen today I would face the consequence. 

At school 

"Kim Minji! Lee Sehyun!" the principle called out as we skidded to a stop in front of his office. Yes, we were almost late again. "Hurry up and get to class, you both will finish class and head to the main entrance immediately after. Sehyun remember to greet them and show them in with Minji and then get to class.  Am I clear?" the principle asked.  

"Yes Sir," we both replied. 

Sehyun and I rushed to our respective classes and decided to meet at the teacher's lounge before heading out together. 

One hour later

"Are you sure about this?" Sehyun asked me for the millionth time as we were standing near the entrance. I had given up on answering and just nodded.  I saw a van coming from far off and gripped Sehyun's hand. I am sure I was hurting him but he didn't say but squeeze my hand in return.  "Here we go," he said softly.

The door opened and I saw Oppa come out so I bowed hoping my face would be somewhat covered. Well no such luck since the very next second, "Minji?" Donghae Oppa said. I winced and looked up. The rest of the boys were clambering out and I saw the look of shock on their faces. As I was scanning the faces I saw  Siwon Oppa looking at me wide eyed. 

"Welcome to Seungri Academy. If you will follow the two of us I will show you all in," Sehyun said.

I hurried so I was walking in front with Sehyun and I started to talk with him so none of the boys would talk to me. 

"What do I do?!" I quietly screamed to Sehyun. 

"I don't know I though I told you to.."

"Urgh, never mind," I unknowingly picked up my pace so that I was already at the doors and the rest were still trudging along behind. 

"Well you all will have to excuse me," Sehyun told them, "I have a class I must get to but Ms. Kim here will be showing you the room for you to use," with that he bowed and left.  

I groaned internally and turned around to face glowering faces. I forced a smile, "Now if you will follow me," I spun around and walked off.  I could hear the footsteps of the boys close behind. "Here we are, now is there anything else?" 

"Yes!"  With that I was dragged into the room.