Confession

Oppa?!

Minji's POV
I helped wash the dishes and cleared the table. She gave me some vegetables to chop for lunch and made me wash the rice. She said she could finish on her own so I went to find Siwon Oppa.
I went outside and found him hacking away at the branches of the tree that was blocking the road. Even from where I was standing I could see the sweat pouring down his face.
"Hey!" I said when I got close enough. He stopped and smiled at me while wiping the sweat that was running down his face. "Here," I handed him the glass of juice that halmoni had told me to give him. He took it and gulped it down at once.
"Haraboji, does he have to finish the whole thing?"
"No, I'm not even the one who told him to do this. He asked if he could do it. Even after I said no he took the axe and did it."
"We may be able to clear this ourselves and then we can leave. We don't know when the people will get here to clean up."
It did sound true enough but also at the same time it sounded pretty stupid.
I moved back as he started hacking away again.
"Just watch him and make sure he takes breaks. I'm going to see if there is anything else to be done."
After a while I noticed Siwon slowing down and halmoni was coming from the corner. She grabbed my hand and told me she had a job for me to do. I listened to her instructions and went to where she told me to go.

Siwon's POV
I couldn't do it anymore. I put the axe down and just as I did halmoni came and started to drag me.
She took me to the outdoor tap and told me to bend over. She started to pour cold water down my back. As refreshing as it was it was freezing cold. She handed me a towel and I dried off. The only problem now was that I didn't have a shirt. I quickly went inside and found them eating.
"Come eat," Haraboji said.
"Haraboji do you have shirt that I can wear?"
"I'll give you one later first finish eating."
I wasn't too comfortable with the idea of staying shirtless infront of Minji but then again I couldn't force haraboji to get one. In the middle of eating I felt someone staring at me. I looked acrossed the table and saw Minji watching but once she noticed I saw she put her head down while her cheeks were turning red.
"Yeobo, I'm going to walk into town and see when they're going to remove this tree."
"Ok."
We finished our meal and Minji took the dishes out to wash.
I went back to the room and lay down on the floor. Instead of working out at the gym I should just work at some tree cutting company. I closed my eyes and let myself relax.

Minji's POV
Haraboji had come back and told us that the people who were supposedd to clear the tree had more important things to do. They were trying to clear the trees that had fallen on houses so our tree would be moved the next day. I called Oppa only to get his voice mail. So I ended up calling the dorm phone and Eunhyuk Oppa picked up.
"Hello?"
"Eunhyuk Oppa."
"Oh, Minji-ah. Where are you guys?"
"We're atill stuck here. The tree is going to be moved tomorrow so we're going to be here. Can you tell Kangin Oppa?"
"Yah yah. I'll tell him. He keeps yammering about you. Well I got to go so just don't do anything naughty ok?" he said laughing.
"Oppa!"
I hung up and sat outside on the steps. The sun was going down and the horizon had changed into it's different colors. Halmoni and Haraboji were inside playing go-stop since they had nothing to do. They had asked me to join but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to play.
Ever since I had come to Seoul life had been busy withthe guys and I could never find time to just relax and this was the perfect opportunity. I heard the door open and someone sat down next to me. It was halmoni.
"Halmoni, you finished your game?"
"Yes. Haraboji cheated and still lost so he isn't in a good mood. Child, why are you both out here so far from the city?"
"We came to talk to his parents and then well, you know the rest."
"Oh, well then that means he likes you."
"No, we're just..."
"Aigoo, if a man introduces a girl to his parents that means he likes her."
"But halmoni we're just..."
"I do like her halmoni. I didn't get to tell he yet. How did you know?" it was Siwon. He came and sat down beside me. "I was going to tell her today but you already told her for me."
I gave a "What are you talking about?!" look to Siwon Oppa. He just gave a smile and looked away.
"Since you're awake now both of you can stay together," as halmoni said that she went back into the house.
"I do really like you Minji. I wanted to ask you that day when we were at the penthouse but we got interrupted with the water fight."
"But you're famous and why would you like me?"
"It doesn't matter if I'm famous or not. I'm still a human being like anyone else. I like you for everything. I know I haven't known you for long but I still like you. I know I sound really insincere but I do like you."
"I don't know what to say."
"I won't force you to say anything you don't mean. I'm just telling you my true feelings," he got up and I was left alone again.

Siwon's POV
During dinner she didn't say anything. She talked with halmoni and haraboji but ignored me. I knew I may not get the answer I hoped for so I didn't want to force anything out of her.
I went back to the room and spread out the blankets and lay down and closed my eyes. I wasn't sleepy but I didn't want to make it any more awkward for Minji. I heard her step into the room and shut the door and come over to the blanket. She pulled the blanket up higher on me and then got in on the otherside.
"I like you too," she said softly.
I smiled to myself but didn't turn around. After a while I heard her breath become shallow and deep indicating she had fallen asleep. I flipped around and saw her deep asleep. I tugged the blanket higher on her and slipped my hands around her.

____________

Till later guys

 

 image