Our First "Date"

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV
I had set up what I thought could be a romantic dinner in our house. Kangin Hyung said that we would be in trouble if people saw us dating when we were outside. So in the house wouldn't be bad right? Oh well, I had ordered some food and set the table and then placed a bouquet of roses on her chair.
The hyungs and others had asked what I was doing. When I told them Kangin Hyung, especially, just looked at me like I was crazy.  Kangin Hyung said it was ok and the rest if them will stay upstairs till our "date" was over. I was surprised he said ok even though he said no to us dating. I had told Kyuhyun to make Minji buy some dressy clothes.  When I thought I was ready I called Kyuhyun and told him to bring Minji.
I went up to change and in about thirty minutes I heard the front door open and Minji's voice.
"Hello?! Hello?"
I came around the stairs and slowly walked towards her. She looked around for a while and when she saw me dropped open. I smiled at her and went closer to her.
"May I show you to your table Miss?" I asked her role playing as a waiter. I noticed she was wearing a knee length green dress and a pair of black flats.
"Yes, that would be nice," she said smiling after she got over the shock.
I led her to the table and took the flowers off her chair and gave them to her.
"Thank you," she said taking the flowers.
"Just a minute ma'am I will be right with you."
I went to the kitchen and tossed aside the towel on my arm and grabbed my suit jacket. I tugged it on and went back to the dining room. Mini smiled when I walked in and I sat across from her.
"Shall we start?" I asked. She nodded and I took off the covers from the food.
The two of us talked about our childhood and other random things. We had finished the main course and I removed our plates so we could have our dessert.
Minji's POV
 We were having fondue and I kept in mind that I should be careful. Suwon Oppa dipped a strawberry in chocolate and handed it to me. I bit into the strawberry and my eyes automatically closed as I savored the flavor. When I opened my eyes Siwon Oppa was smiling.
"Tastes that good?" he asked.
"Yes"
We finished dinner and we cleared everything. Come on who honestly was going to clean up after the two of us.
"May I walk you to your room?" he asked. I gave him a puzzled look. I was capable of walking to my room. "Well, you know how guys normally drop the girl off. We can't exactly do that so let me just take you to your room."
"Oh, ok"
He took my hand in his and we went up to my room door.
"Well this is goodnight. I know it's weird doing all this since we'll see each other in a couple hours..."
"It's fine," I cut him off, "Thank you I enjoyed our date."
"Then can I ask you for one thing?"
"Yes?"
"Can I kiss you?"
I didn't know what to say. I felt my own eyes grow large at his question. I guess he took my silence as a yes since he leaned in.
"Ahem!"
Siwon Oppa moved away and we saw my Oppa standing in the hall motioning to Siwon to go to his room.  Siwon just smiled and walked away.

___________________

sorry if it isnt that great i was typing this on my iPod while in the car. tomorrow and day after tomorrow I might not be able to update but if I can i will. See ya guys soon