Count Down Beings

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

"So Mr. and Mrs. Choi, your babies are perfectly fine and if you both come in day after tomorrow will show you two the labour room and recovery room."

"Thank you Doctor," we bid goodbye and left the room.

I have been going back and forth during drama shootings and the last of Minji's appointments and was exhausted. It also didn't help that the fact that most of my drama scenes where shot in the night. One night when I was coming home I kept falling asleep while driving. Thankfully the roads where empty and I eventually found a coffee shop and grabbed a cup for me to drink on the way.

We had reached home and I went straight to the couch and lay down. I heard  Minji say something but I was already half asleep.

Minji's POV

"...and rice... He is already asleep."

ld35spdzvzrlgp6tu5u8.jpg

We had just gotten home and he had managed to pass out in less than two minutes. Even I knew that wasn't good. Lately Oppa had been coming in during the wee hours in the morning and he would leave again a couple hours later.  He has told me that a couple times he has fallen asleep while driving. After he said that I had tried my best to stay awake until he got home but it was hard for me to stay awake. I hope the day I go into labour Oppa will be able to come safely or at least he will be at home that day.

Kangin Oppa said that I should come stay with them next week so if anything happens one of them could take me in case Oppa wasn't there. So right now I was packing my bags along with Oppa's so we could go over tomorrow.

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"Minji it is Manager Oppa."

"Oh, what is it Oppa?"

"Is Siwon there?"

"Yah but he is asleep. Is there anything you want to tell him?"

"Yah tell him he has a filming tomorrow morning at 9 for Strong Heart.  Since the program is at 9 tell him to get to the salon at 6. Do you think he is going to drive?"

"Actually can you come get him. He is so tired that he falls asleep while driving."

"Ok I will come then. Well, goodnight."

"Night"

I sighed as I put the phone down. As much as I supported Oppa and him being a celebrity, his schedules lately had been crazy. I walked over to the sofa "Oppa" I said while shaking him. As sorry as I was to wake him up I rather he sleep on the bed. "Oppa"

"Mmm?" he answered tiredly.

"Go sleep on the bed." He mumbled something and dragged himself to the room.

I finished packing the last of our things and went to wash up so I could turn in. When I went to the bed I found Oppa fast asleep. If I could I would cancel his schedule for tomorrow just so he could sleep I thought to myself as I ran my fingers through his hair. I kissed his cheek and got under the covers too.

Next Morning

I awoke to the sound of the alarm. It was only 5:30 but Oppa had to get up to leave. I shook his shoulder to wake him. "Oppa wake up. Oppa."

"What? What's wrong? Are the babies coming?" he opened his eyes and looked at me I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness in thinking that the babies were coming.

"No not yet. But you have a schedule to go to. Manager Oppa called and said he will pick you up. He said he will be here by six."

After some groaning and Oppa got up and dragged himself to the washroom. I couldn't make him anything special for breakfast so I made a couple of sandwiches for the boys to share along with some fruits. Oppa managed to get ready by the time the van came.

A couple hours later Kangin Oppa came and picked me up and took me over to the dorm.

"Minjiiii!!!!" How I didn't miss this screaming. Heechul Oppa came out of one of the rooms and literally danced his way over.

"Hi Oppa," I replied while giving a small bow with my head.

"How are my babies doing?"

"Fine Oppa. They are excited to hear you apparently," I said as I rubbed my belly hoping the babies would stop kicking.

"Of course the babies are. They know their Heechul Samchon's voice." I just nodded and headed over to the sofa where I plopped down.

"Minji do you want anything to eat?" Ryeowook Oppa asked while coming out of his room.

"Not yet Oppa, I brought some of the banchan and some other foods i made yesterday. Can you put it in the fridge?"

"Sure. Which bag is it in?"

"The yellow and black..." I paused and winced I felt my stomach tighten. Lately I had been having mild contractions. At the last visit when I mentioned it to the doctor he said it was normal and I shouldn't worry.

"Are you ok? Do you need..." I held up my hand to stop Ryeowook Oppa.

The contractions stopped, "I am fine. Just regular contractions. It is completely normal, don't worry."

"Oh ok," he didn't look convinced as he sat next to me.

"I'm fine Oppa. It's those two bags in the corner there. I'll just go lie down for a bit." I left the living room and went Kangin Oppa's room and lay on the bed.

In a few more days I will get to see my babies.