Amusment Park

Oppa?!

Kangin's POV

It's been a while since we had gone to an amusement park. We were busy with the promotions or different schedules. When we got to the park we quickly covered up our faces and headed to the entrance. Minji and Henry were busy chatting in English about something I had no interest in.

I payed for the sixteen of us and we headed in.

"Let's go on the roller coaster!" Kyunhun shouted.

"Can we go on something simpler?" Minji asked.

"Nope. Roller coaster first!" Kyuhyun said and grabbed Minji's hand and started to run.

"Hey wait up!" Sungmin yelled.

We all started to run and got into line so we could get on. Kyuhuyn, Minji and Henry were seated together. Minji was still arguing saying she didn't want to but both Henry and Kyuhyun were holding her hands. I sat behind her and ruffled her hair. It was probably her first time going on a roller coaster.

My aunt and uncle didn't allow us to go on then since they said it was dangerous. I of course had gone on it a couple of times with my friends when my aunt and uncle weren't there.

The cars started moving slowly and I heard Henry and Kyuhyun yelp.

"Minji, we didn't even start yet stop digging your nails in my hand!" the two of them yelled.

I chuckled to myself this is going to be a long ride for the two of them.

 

Minji's POV

Damn the stpuid roller coaster.  I could hear the Henry and Kyuhyun yelling at me to let go of their hands but too bad. This is what they get for dragging me here.

"Thank you for riding the Loopty Loop. We hope you enjoyed the ride. Have a wonderful time in Fun Land."

"Wonderful my ," I mumbled as I got off.

The guys were laughing and hollering but I was trying to keep my balance.

"You ok?" It was Siwon.

"No," I honestly replied. I was feeling a bit quesy.

"Come on let's go sit for a while."

I let him lead me to a bench and I closed my eyes when I sat down. After a  while I became a bit more calm and opened my eyes.

"Feeling better?"

"A bit."

"Hey Minji are you ok?" It was Yesung.

"Ya."

"You shouldn't have gotten on if you were that scared!" Kyuhyun said.

"I wouldn't have gotten on if some one wasn't holding my hand!" I retorted glaring at him.

He just shrugged and moved away. I got up and followed them to wherever they were going.

"Who wants to ride on the Viking?" Shindong asked.

"No thanks. I'll wait here for you guys," I said.

"Oh come on!" Sungmin said pulling my hand.

"No thanks I rather not throw up everything I ate in the morning."

"I'll wait with her. You guys go ahead." Zhoumi said.

"You sure?" Oppa asked. "I can stay with her."

"No you guys go ahead. Minji and I are going to play something at those tents there. So just meet us there."

I followed Zhoumi hyung to one of the stands and it was one of those knock the bottles over game.

"Here," Zhoumi handed me three balls.

I probably wasn't going to knock the bottles over since my hand eye cordination wasn't that great. I looked over at Zhoumi hyung who seemed to be studying the bottles. I threw one of the balls and missed. The second shook the bottles slightly and the third one made it fall. I screamed and jumped delighted by the fact that I could knock the bottles over.

"Choose a prize," the man behind the counter said.

"How many do I have to knock over to get the Hello Kitty?"

"Three."

It would be like a dream come true if I could knock over three so I had to pick somethig else.

"Can I have the Teddy bear."

"Here," I turned to see a huge Hello Kitty being stuck in front of my face and then Zhoumi hyung's head pop from the top. "It's for you."

"Thank you."

We played a couple of games and went to the hot dog stand.

"Hey do you mind buying. I just don't want anyone to notice I'm here."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Two hot dogs and a large Sprite. You can get yourself whatever you want," he said handing me some money.

"Ok"

 

Siwon's POV

We had finished our rides and were heading toward the tents so we could find Zhoumi and Minji.

"Do you guys see them anywhere?" Eunhyuk said.

"No. Try calling them," Sungmin answered.

"Minji, where are you guys?" Kangin asked when the call connected, "Ok wait for us there. They're at the tent near the hotdog stand."

We all started walking there and found them.

"Hey guys!" Ryeowok sat next to Minji, "Aw, did Zhoumi win these for you?"

"Yup but I earned the Teddy bear myself."

"Food's here!"

Eunhyuk and Donghae came with trays loaded with food. Once I got my hot dog I sat back and started to munch.

"Can ...cough cough," geez I just had to choke now. Cough cough.

"Oppa," Minji got up and came to my side and started patting my back and gave me her drink. I took a long sip gratefully and my coughing slowly started to stop. "Don't try to talk with your mouth full!" she admonished me. I couldn't say anything so I just nodded my head.

"What were you going to say?" Yesung asked.

"I don't know if it's just me but people are starting to stare at out table.

"Where?" Shindong asked.

"Oh no oh no!" i said. Girls were walking toward our table.

"Is that Super Junior?" one girl asked.

I turned and pulled Minji's hood to cover her face and pulled her hand. I started walking but soon I could hear people running so I started running hoping Minji could keep up. We were nearing the little stawberry merry-go-rounds so I quickly climbed into one that was not facing the crowd.

"Are they gone?" I asked Minji.

"I hope so. I can't run anymore."

"Who am I that the Lord of all the earth," my phone started to ring so I piled it out.

"Hello?"

"Siwon-ah, where are you guys?" it was Leetuk.

"Hyung we're in the strawberry ride. Where are you? Are you guys ok?"

"Donghae and Shindong got caught by the fans but the rest of us are fine. We're in the van so when the cost is clear haut head back to the van."

"Ok. See you." I turned to tell Minji who was giving me a questioning look. "Leetuk hyung said that they're in the car and when the coast is clear we should go straight there."

"Let me look out just in case there are more people out there," Minji looked out and then motioned with her hand telling me to follow her.

 

Kangin's POV

Minji and Siwon got into the van and we drove back to the pension in which we were staying. I clambered up the stairs and flopped onto the sofa as soon as we got inside. It had been a while since we played around like that and I was sleepy. Just five minutes I thought to myself. I was about to close my eyes when I heard Minji and Siwon scream.

What happened to her?

My big brother mode kicked in and I raced back outside.