End of Vacation

Oppa?!

 

Minji’s POV
 
I came out and Siwon Oppa went in to wash his hair. I could have just pushed him out of the bathroom but I felt like being naughty. I laughed remembering his face when he saw the shampoo on my hands. I threw the towel onto the edge of the bed and ran my fingers through my hair hoping to break some knots.
 
Just as I was about to pick out my clothes the bathroom door opened with Siwon Oppa wearing a bath robe.
 
“Do you have a hiar dryer?” he asked as he ruffled his hair with his hand.
 
“Yah on the dresser,” I said as I went to the suitcase to get some clothes. Now that I think of it I have never gone to a club and I had no idea what to wear. “Um…Oppa? What do you wear to a club?”
 
“Anything you want I guess. Let me see what you have,” he walked over to my suitcase and rummaged around until he pulled out a black skirt along with a white tank and a black crop top. “Go try these on,” he said handing them to me.
 
I went to the washroom and put it on and came out . “Well that should work. Now let’s go.”
 
We reached the club but we went around back since the guys were supposed to be performing.
 
“Hyung~”
 
You could already hear Kyuhyun Oppa complaining.
 
“Two songs Kyu, two songs and then you can go and enjoy yourself,” Sungmin Oppa said as he fixed the collar on his shirt.
 
“But Hyung~” Kyuhyun Oppa whined.
 
“Sing and I will let you play Star Craft tonight and I won’t complain,” Sungmin Oppa said.
 
“But Hyung~!” Kyuhyun Oppa said again.
 
“Complain again and I will tell people that you are singing for them the whole night. That way you can’t say no,” Heechul Oppa said.
 
Kyuhyun Oppa became quiet with Heechul Oppa’s threat and sat down on the chair while sulking.
 
After a while the members of K.R.Y as long were ready and the rest of the boys walked out to the club where the rest of the guests were. We grabbed a couple drinks for ourselves and sat on the bar stools. The Boys walked onto stage and the people began to clap. After they had introduced themselves they started to sing.
 
Some of the boys for the fun of it had paired off and were dancing away. The couples seemed to be enjoying themselves as they held each other close and swayed to the music. When I was back home with my aunt and uncle I wasn't allowed to date neither was I allowed to go out at night so all this was new to me.
 
"May I have this dance?"
 
"Of course you may," it was my Oppa.
 
He pulled me to the dance floor and led me. I was no good at dancing I more or less had two left feet.
 
"How can my dongsaeng be bad at dancing?" Oppa said in a teasing voice. I giggled and tried to keep up with him. My two left feet didn't help much but I danced along.
 
Sehyun's POV
 
We walked into the hotel's club and the guys around me were ordering their drinks. I couldn't handle my alcohol well so I just ordered a coke. I was scanning the room when my eyes feel on a familiar person. Minji. She was dancing with someone but I could only see the person's head. She was smiling and saying something to the guy she was dancing with.
 
"Yo, isn't that the girl you talked to today at the pool," my friend said to me.
 
"Yah"
 
I walked toward her and was about three steps away from her when another guy tapped her shoulder and she took his hand in hers. She was smiling even more widely now but there was a change in her eyes. It looked much softer. The guy pulled her closer to him and they continued to dance.
 
"Hey Sehyun, the there some girls over there come on!" my friend pulled me along with him I took one last look at her before I walked after my friend.
 
Siwon's POV
 
I was dancing with Minji, well if you could call it dancing, she kept tripping on my feet but her smile made me forget her clumsiness. I held her close to me and we swayed to the music. It was the last song our group was going to sing and I wanted to enjoy every moment of it. I spun her around and noticed a guy staring in our direction while being pulled away by another guy.
 
"Oppa, can we stop now? I want to sit for a while," Minji asked. I nodded and we headed over to the other guys. The songs came to an end and soon the other members came running over.
 
"I messed up!" Kyuhyun Oppa exclaimed softly while putting his face into his hands.
 
"And to think that he was complaining about singing just a while ago," Heechul Oppa said putting his hand on Kyuhyun Oppa's shoulder, "You did well," Heechul Oppa said and walked away.
 
Another person had come up to sing. My back was facing the stage so I couldn't see who was singing but their voice was beautiful.
 
"Ok let's turn in for tonight," Leeteuk Oppa said, "We are going home."
 
"Nae!" everyone said.
____________________________________________

Sorry for such a late update. Uni really......never mind. Thanks to all my subys who stayed with me and all the new ones

tumblr_m7nm6g3FJt1rb42a4o1_400.gif