The Boys

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

It has been four months since we got married. Everything was going smoothly and I was able to spend all my free time with Minji. Sadly at the moment I was away due to a fashion show. I had left Minji at the dorms with the other boys.
Minji and the babies are well. As blessed as Minji was feeling she was also complaining about how her clothes didn't fit her anymore. This of course delighted Key since he had someone to take shopping. Also thanks to SHINEE, Sehyun and my SUJU brothers, our baby had more than enough clothes.
As for cravings, Minji wasn't having anything too drastic. She had only woken me up in the night 5 times asking for chicken or ice cream. However, she did have a craving for poutine and none of the ones that I bought tasted right. She said the one in Canada tasted better. But how am I supposed to go to Canada at 1am for a portion of poutine. Instead I called up my little Mochi and asked him to make some.

Flashback

"Hello?"
"Henry! I need to ask you for a favor."
"Now Hyung? What is it?"
"Minji wants poutine."
"Oh, you want me to buy you some? I was just leaving the studio so I will get some."
"Nonono. Minji says it doesn't taste the same. So i was wondering if you could whip some up."
"Now?! You want me to cook??!"
"Please! I keep buying them for Minji and she says it doesn't taste right!"
"Urgh. Because it's for Minji, fine. I will be there in an hour."

Present time

Well Henry had gotten himself a part time job of making Minji poutine. Apparently the way he made it was perfect.
As for my drama schedule, I was supposed to complete it by the time the babies are born. All I want is to be there for Minji and the babies when it is time.

Minji's POV

"Minji!!!" I grinned to myself as I heard my brother yell my name. I had eaten his last packet of strawberry Peppero. Oppa came into the living room where I was sitting with Heecul and Eunhyuk Oppa watching a drama.
"Yes Oppa," I said giving him a grin while waving the now empty Peppero packet.
"Seriously! Couldn't you have at least left one for me?"
"But it was so good! I will buy you another pack later."
Oppa just walked off and I resumed watching my drama. Just then the door opened to reveal Donghae, Kyuhyun and Shindong Oppa.
"Oh Minji-ah!" Donghae Oppa smiled and sat on the floor in front of me.
"Hi Hae Oppa! How was your schedule?"
"It was good. Kyu of course kept making up stories about how I dance and Shindong Hyung kept showing them how I dance. But I don't dance that way!"
"Yes you do!" Kyuhyun Oppa called out from the kitchen.
"Forget them. So how are the babies?"
"Babies are ok I just feel really sleepy lately."
"Well make sure you rest often. Is Siwon going with you for your ultrasound tomorrow?"
"No. He said he is filming and can't make it."
"That kid puts his acting before his wife and kids.  Tch!" Heechul Oppa muttered before leaving his seat.
"Well I can drop you off," Donghae Oppa said.
"You crazy! If she gets into the car with you she will have high blood pressure by the time she gets to her appointment?" Eunhyuk Oppa stated.
"Nooo. I have improved!"
Eunhyuk and Donghae Oppa kept arguing about driving so I left them to go to the kitchen to fix up something for us all to eat. Being the lovely boys that they are, they had left a huge pile of dishes in the sink.
"Hyuk Oppa! Hae Oppa!" I screamed.
"Yes?" the two of them asked.
"Clean. This. Now." I enunciated every word. The two of them did as they were told. The two of them continued to squabble over different topics of which one was about the babies and who would be the first Uncle to hold them after Kangin Oppa.
I really missed Siwon and I hope he will be back soon. While staying with the boys was enjoyable, I would like to spend more time with my husband.

_________________________________

The clip of Kyu talking about donghae's dancing if anyone wants to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ePLcwc5PPk

And this one is Hyukkie talking about Donghae's driving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40R26yb2IZI