Entwined-Part 1

Oppa?!

Donghae eating ice cream cone

Minji's POV

"Minji-ah! Come out and have some dinner!" Eunhyuk Oppa yelled up the stairs. I had been relaxing in Oppa's room and wanted nothing more than to just stay seated and not move around. It took me forever to walk and everything hurt and I was also sleep deprived; since I was reaching the end of my pregnancy sleeping in bed comfortably was not possible everyday.

"Minji-ah!" Eunhyuk Oppa called out again. 

"Coming!" I yelled back; I tried to get up but I was hit with another wave of contractions.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I answered. 

"Mwohae?" It was Eunhyuk Oppa. 

"Looking for the slide that lead from the bed straight to the dining table," I answered sarcastically.

"Ochu! Look at you and your smart mouth!" he teased back, "Come along," he held out his hand and helped me up.

"Is Siwon Oppa back?" I asked as we headed over to the table, some of the others were already there.

"Not yet. He will be back so make sure you eat something first," Ryeowook Oppa said as he placed a bowl of rice in front of me. 

"Mmm. Komawayo Oppa-deul"

Siwon's POV

"Shake it up, shake it up
Shake it up
빠르게 또 가끔은 천천히 겁먹지마 nice and slow"

I was singing trying my best to stay awake. Filiming seemed like it had gone on forever; I was able to text Minji in between practice and she told me she had moved back into the dorm so that's where I was headed. 

I had already helped her pack her hospital bag, diaper bag and a change of clothes for me as well. The only thing that we had left to get the car seats, in fact I was on my way to pick it up right now. Minji had ordered them online after she found the on sale, this girl had a knack of finding stuff on sale that she had taken it upon herself to buy stuff for the dorms as well, I shook my head in laughter. Sipping my coffee I kept tapping the wheel to stay awake. 

Minji's POV

These darn contractions! 

I had started to time them after dinner, I felt like they were getting stronger but also at the same time I couldn't tell if it was like when I to give birth, I had 2 more weeks left anyway. Might as well distract myself, I my laptop and started watching 'The Tale of Nokdu'.

"Minji-ah!!!" Donghae Oppa was yelling up the stairs, I could hear him pounding up the stairs. 

Knock Knock "Can I come in?"

"Yes Oppa!" 

"What are you up to?" he flopped onto the chair in the room. 

"Oh, just watching 'The Tale of Nokdu'. Did you come for?" Damn these contractions, I squeezed the blanket that was next to me, "anything in particular?" Oppa was looking concerned, "Don't worry Oppa, these contractions have been coming and going for a while. The doc said I have more time."

"Ok..." he didn't look convinced. "I wanted to ask you....uhhh....I forgot...hehe," he gave me a sheepish smile while ruffling his hair. 

"Oppa~!" I said laughing. 

"But what are you watching? Ohhh did you watch the new episode yet? Dong-ju discovers that..."

"Oppa! Hajima!" trust Oppa to almost spoil the drama 

Dogahe's POV

"Oppa! Hajima!" I started laughing along with her. 

During dinner I couldn't help but notice Minji wincing and punching something into her phone. I may not have had a kid nor have I been married but anybody could guess that she was having contractions. The Hykjae, Ryeowook and Hangeng Hyung were downstairs in their own rooms but had also noticed Minji wincing. I had decided to come up just to see if she was ok. 

"Did Siwon call you?" 

"Mmm he called about an hour ago. He said that he should be back home in two hours."

"How about I go down and get you some black cherry ice cream and we watch the new episode?"

"We have some?!" she looked so happy. Guess her pregnancy didn't change her favorite flavour of ice cream. 

"Just bought some today when I was coming back from the recording studio. I'll be back"

"Thanks Oppa!"

We stayed up for a while and then decided to go to bed. I went back to my room and decided I should call Siwon.

Siwon's POV

I AM SO SLEEPY!!! 

I had stopped rest area and had some coffee but my eyes kept closing. I had half the mind to find somwhere to sleep or call a substitute driver. 

Ring Ring Ring

"Oh, Donghae-ah?" I answered my cell phone.

"Where are you?"

"Still on my way, just picked up the car seats and had them installed. Also I'm tying to stay awake. What's up?"

"I don't know if it's time yet but Minji has been having contractions quite often At least I think it's often" he trailed off. 

"Is she ok?" I was suddenly wide awake. 

"She was when I left the room."

"Donghae-ah, just watch her please. I should be home soon."

"Mmmm you don't have to tell me. I'll stay awake till you come."

"Thanks!" I hung up and continued driving.