Seeing You Again

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

The boys had thrown me a farewell party yesterday  Only Kangin Oppa knew that I was going to Jeju while the rest of them believed I was going to Canada. Siwon Oppa had been there too. We talked and chatted like nothing was wrong but instead it was just a little get together. When it was time for goodbyes I hugged all of them and promised to keep in touch. The boys had given me a picture of me with them and also a couple of presents to remember them by. I hugged Siwon Oppa and he gave me a present too but told me not to open it till I left.

Looking back at all the smiling faces and Donhae Oppa's tear streaked face, I left with Kangin Oppa since he would be staying the night with me so he could drop me off tomorrow morning. 

"Oppa can't I tell them I won't be going to Canada?" I asked. 

"Minji, you know that if they find out Siwon will come there and cause trouble again."

"Oppa!"

"No Minji." I kept quiet the rest of the way and when we went back to the apartment everything was gone and all that was left were the blankets for to tonight and my bag for tomorrow. I was honestly going to miss being around the boys but for Siwon Oppa's sake I had to leave. I could feel the tears coming so I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on hoping the sound will cover up the noise. 

The next morning I woke up early and got ready. When we reached the airport I met Sehyun Oppa at the airport and introduced him to Oppa. I had told Oppa before that Sehyun Oppa and I would be working at the same school from now on. He had decided that teaching  university music wasn't his thing and so he was going to teach high school kids.  After a long hug goodbye and a long lecture from Kangin Oppa Sehyun and I went in. 

Four months later in Jeju

"Sehyun hurry we are going to be late!" I yelled as I pounded on his apartment door.

When we had gotten to Jeju they had given us a place to stay and coincidentally we both ended up as neighbors. 

"I'm ready," the door opened revealing a birds nest  haired, half done tie Sehyun. I laughed and started to walk quickly since we were going to be late for the teacher's meeting. 

It has been four months since we moved here and everything was going as smooth as I could expect it to be. I has emailed the Super Junior Oppas to say that I was fine. They had wanted to do a video call with me but I refused in case they looked at the surroundings and realize I was not in Canada. I had sent a pic of the place I was staying at to Kangin Oppa though. I hoped none of the boys would see since it was easy to tell where i was considering the type of flooring that was in the picture.

Somehow Sehyun and Kangin Oppa had become friends and now Sehyun kept and eye on me. Well it felt like I was keeping an eye on him most of the time. 

"Good morning!" Sehyun and I said as we got onto the bus. 

Siwon Oppa and I have been in touch if you could say that. He had emailed me once and I had replied and that was about it. He had told me he was filming a new drams so he would be busy for the next little while. I still wasn't over him. I still love him but I am learning to forget, though it is not going as I hoped. 

"Minji hurry!" We had reached school and Sehyun and I were both running down the hall to the teacher's lounge.

We were running five minutes late. Thanks to his long legs Sehyun got there first and pushed the door open where he stood panting and I finally reached and bent over gasping for breath. 

"How nice that the two of you could join us. Sit down," the principle said. "Now that we are all here. I have a special announcement to make. We have been privileged to be chosen as one of the schools which a Kpop artist will visit. They will be coming in day after tomorrow to talk about future careers in the music field other than being idols such as being a producer or things of such like. 

"Who is the group sir?" one of the teachers asked. 

"Ah! It is Asia's most famous, well-known group," here he gave a pause before continuing, "Super Junior! All 15 of them!"

I felt my eyes enlarge to the size of saucers, and my heart rate increase.  "THEY ARE COMING HERE?!" I screamed in my head.