Hugs and Amends

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

What is Minji doing here?! That was the first thing that passed my mind when I saw her. I was the last to get off the van but Ryeowook was blocking the door and I could only poke my head out. They were all looking at one direction.  She had her face turned down and I could see her wince.

The guy next to her was prattling off but I was focused more on Mnji's face. When we stared walking she sped walked and ended up waiting near the doors.

"Hyung," Kyuhyun said. His face said it all. He too was wondering why she was here. I turned to Kangin Hyung who was also wincing. He knew?! Why did he lie to us all?!

"Well you all will have to excuse me," the guy addressed us "I have a class I must get to but Ms. Kim here will be showing you the room for you to use," with that he bowed and left.

"Thank you!" Leeteuk Hyung said. By now all of us, except for Kangin Hyung, were glaring at Minji.

Now if you will follow me," Minji spun around and walked off.  "Here we are, now is there anything else?"

"Yes!" we all said. Kyuhyun dragged her along with us into the room and locked the door.

"Well?" Heechul Hyung said tapping his foot on the floor.

"Well..Oppa?" she said looking at Kangin Hyung.

"Minji didn't purposely lie. Up until the day she was leaving she wanted to tell you all she was going to be living in Jeju but I refused. I told her to tell you all that she was moving to Canada," Kangin Hyung explained in one breath.

"But why?" I asked. I had trusted Kangin Hyung not to lie about Minji's where abouts.

"Siwon, I love you but last time when she came out in the papers...she is just a normal girl not an idol or a person in the entertainment industry. I don't want her getting that kind of notice and also if anything more got out abut you two it would have been a scandal!" he replied.

"Minji we want to know your side of this story," Sungmin Hyung said soothingly.

"Everything Oppa said is true. I didn't want a bad name to come upon Super Junior so I left. I did want to tell you all but Kangin Hyung said not to say anything about my where abouts," Minji said softly.

"And that's why you wouldn't put your webcam on when talking to us. Just in case we see," Donghae said.

"Yah," she said nodding.

I was mad, surprised, perplexed and felt a whole mix of other emotions too. But I could feel the anger slowly dissolving.

"Well I forgive you but next time no hiding. Actually there won't be a next time," Donghae said giving her a hug. She looked stunned at first but wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. They pulled apart and I saw tears in both their eyes.

"Well looks like we are going to need a box of tissues for these two again," Shindong said jokingly.

We all smiled and did a group hug.  We let go and Minji came up to me. "Oppa I'm sorry," she said while looking at her feet. I just hugged her. My anger towards her had disappeared. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and pulled back to look at her.

"Ms Kim, please report to the teacher's lounge. Ms Kim,"  the voice over the PA stated.

"Well I have to go. I will see you guys later," she said smiling.

She left us and we got ready for our performance.

______________________________________________________________________________

Main picture- creds to owner