I Love You

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

We were all at a restaurant and we were still cheering and singing. I looked over at Minji who was doubled over with laughter because of something Yesung Hyung had said.

"Guys let's make a toast!" Heechul Hyung yelled above the noise at the tables, "Super Junior forever!"

"Forever!" we all yelled.

"Brothers forever!"

"Forever!"

"To Minji and Siwon!" Hankyung Hyung yelled. Everyone looked confused but still toasted. The toasts finished and we all slowly started leaving. Minji and Sehyun were staying at a hotel so I volunteered to drop them off.

"Good night!" we said as we exited the restaurant.

Sehyun had gotten off on his floor and it was just Minji and I in the elevator. I grasped her hand and gave a squeeze which she returned with a smile. We arrived on her floor and I walked her to the door.

"Want to come in for a while?" she asked. I nodded and we went in. 

lotte-hotel-seoul.jpg

She placed her bag on the table and flopped into the chair and closed her eyes."Tired?" I asked.

"Mmm. Yesterday was the school festival and today morning we flew over, so tired!" she said pouting and rubbing her eyes.

"Well, I won't stay for long. How about you go wash up and we can just chat for a while before I go back?"

"Ok Oppa," she went to her suitcase, grabbed some things and disappeared into the bathroom. I lay down on the bed and turned the TV on so I would stay awake.

Minji's POV

I finished washing up and went out into the room to find the TV droning on about something and Oppa passed out on the bed. I turned the TV off and slowly climbed in next to him.

"You really aren't that quiet you know," he said opening his eyes. I scooted back only to be pulled back close to him. "I only closed my eyes for a while and you're trying to jump me?"

"Hey!" I said as I smacked his chest. He turned and gave me a sweet kiss which I returned. Living in Jeju made me realize how much I missed being around him.

"Minji?" he said breaking the kiss.

"Hm?"

"No no, I should leave," he said getting off the bed.

"Oh ok," I replied. He got his keys from off the table and headed towards the door. I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay. Will I seem too eager if I ask him to stay? "No Minji tell him!" I told myself.

"Oppa," I said aloud, "Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Minji?"

"Please?"

"If I stay I don't know if I can..." I kissed him, "Control myself."

This time he leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I heard him drop his keys as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He led me to the bed and gently pushed me down still kissing me.

"Minji, can I?" he asked resting his forehead on mine. I only nodded in response.

"I love you."